Real Madrid 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Madrid 2019-20

Felipe Reyes resigns his contract for one more season (probably, the last one). He will end with 40 years old.

It is from this season, but CHAMPIONS!!!!

WHAT A GAME BY TAVARES AND CAMPAZZO!

Both will resign (Tavares for 5 more years), the best news. Heurtel insulted Pesic at the end, and the old man said that he has an offer to resign 2 more years... Heurtel, come to your beloved club!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
      Felipe Reyes resigns his contract for one more season (probably, the last one). He will end with 40 years old.
      How much will he earn? lol

Comment

Both will resign (Tavares for 5 more years), the best news. Heurtel insulted Pesic at the end, and the old man said that he has an offer to resign 2 more years... Heurtel, come to your beloved club!
        I've read that Martinez will reaplace Pesic.
        2022/2023:
        PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
        SG: Baldwin, Hollins
        SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
        PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
        PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
          I've read that Martinez will reaplace Pesic.
          https://twitter.com/Carchia/status/1142072850578333697
          Pesic said that he has 2year offer on the table.

Comment

Tavares and Campazzo, for sure, best players in team by far.

Llull is awful, he shouldnt play PG anymore. Caseur, as always, was really solid, did some smart moves in tough moments, finally Lolaso realized that he has to play ~15 minutes, not 8.
            Sadly, but we have to get rid from 1 SG (Llull, Rudy, Caseur, Carroll) to make space for PG and SF.
            Huertel is yolo player, im not sure we need worse copy of Llull. Some smart PG that can play 15-18 would suit much better to this team (Strelnieks).
            Deck is a player that wouldnt even play in 2nd Latvian team, such useless player, cant believe Real cant find money to sign proper physically strong SF that can defend against big/tall "3" like Claver, Datome or Clyburn.

I understand that im not Lolaso, but let me hope for something like that:

1) Campazzo, Strelnieks
            2) Caseur, Llull, Rudy
            3) SF, Taylor
            4) Randolph, TT, Reyes
            5) Tawares, C

But in reality we againt will have half streetball team that makes 10 stupid last-second 3pt shots every game, 1.5 PG and 5 SGs

Comment

Originally posted by archaz View Post
              Tavares and Campazzo, for sure, best players in team by far.

Llull is awful, he shouldnt play PG anymore. Caseur, as always, was really solid, did some smart moves in tough moments, finally Lolaso realized that he has to play ~15 minutes, not 8.
              Sadly, but we have to get rid from 1 SG (Llull, Rudy, Caseur, Carroll) to make space for PG and SF.
              Huertel is yolo player, im not sure we need worse copy of Llull. Some smart PG that can play 15-18 would suit much better to this team (Strelnieks).
              Deck is a player that wouldnt even play in 2nd Latvian team, such useless player, cant believe Real cant find money to sign proper physically strong SF that can defend against big/tall "3" like Claver, Datome or Clyburn.

I understand that im not Lolaso, but let me hope for something like that:

1) Campazzo, Strelnieks
              2) Caseur, Llull, Rudy
              3) SF, Taylor
              4) Randolph, TT, Reyes
              5) Tawares, C

But in reality we againt will have half streetball team that makes 10 stupid last-second 3pt shots every game, 1.5 PG and 5 SGs
              Where is Mr. Carrol?
              2022/2023:

Comment

Where is Mr. Carrol?
                I really like him, but I would get rid of him cause of:

1) his age
                2) money that could be spent on other players
                3) to get more balanced team, not like today when we get 1 PG, 5 SG and 1 SF.

Comment

For me:

Campazzo-XXX-XXX
                  Llull-Causeur-Carroll
                  XXX-Taylor-Rudy
                  Randolph-Thompkins-Garuba
                  Tavares-XXX-Reyes

Deck and Prepelic on loan. Alocén seems signed and loaned to Zaragoza. A good back up PG (Strielniks is a good option) and a veteran PG (as 3rd PG), a good SF and a good back up C, and great team, again.

Comment

For me:

Campazzo-XXX-XXX
                    Llull-Causeur-Carroll
                    XXX-Taylor-Rudy
                    Randolph-Thompkins-Garuba
                    Tavares-XXX-Reyes

Deck and Prepelic on loan. Alocén seems signed and loaned to Zaragoza. A good back up PG (Strielniks is a good option) and a veteran PG (as 3rd PG), a good SF and a good back up C, and great team, again.
                    So no place to Heurtel, Chacho or Sloukas?
                    2022/2023:

Comment

Congrats on another title guys.

Comment

So no place to Heurtel, Chacho or Sloukas?
                        Why not? As Campazzo's back up. Facu is probably, the most complete PG in Europe. Good in offense, really good in defense.

Comment

Why not? As Campazzo's back up. Facu is probably, the most complete PG in Europe. Good in offense, really good in defense.
                          Is there any chance that TT could get Spanish passport soon ? Cause as I remember, all football players (nonEU) are getting passport AFAP after like 3 years in Spain ?

Comment

Originally posted by archaz View Post
                            Is there any chance that TT could get Spanish passport soon ? Cause as I remember, all football players (nonEU) are getting passport AFAP after like 3 years in Spain ?
                            For central and south-americans, portugueses, andorrans, ecuadorian guineans, philipines and sephardic jews: 2 years in Spain to get the passport.

TT has to spent at least 5 years to demand the passport.

Comment

For central and south-americans, portugueses, andorrans, ecuadorian guineans, philipines and sephardic jews: 2 years in Spain to get the passport.

TT has to spent at least 5 years to demand the passport.
                              LOL. Do you now how many sephardic jews we have in Israel? Milions
                              2022/2023:

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information