Thread: Euroleague's ANGT

Default Euroleague's ANGT

I think there is not a post for the under18 Euroleague tournament, so here It is.

The final is been played now. Minute 23, Mega Bemax Belgrade - Real Madrid, we are up by 17 (40-57). Nakic with 21 points, and Garuba with 15.

What I saw ,Real Madrid was convinctingly best ,excellent speed ,strength,some creativy and technique and its enoguh to win without problems.But, potentially problems is accelerant types of some players ,that works on youth system but in senior will not . Mega had 3 or 4 solid talented players ,Andric,Kljajevic, BrekicAvdija in Maccabi is still on senior level , in Bayern George,Grant and Rudan have very potential,in Rytas Marciulonis inherited fathers talents ,I think he will play for Lithuanian national team despite some obvious missings .

Real Madrid had the best team, Nakic and Garuba were the stars, but Tisma, Queeley or Sylla are also dominant. The only bad thing is that the spaniards, although they are quiet good players, they are only to fill up the roster (yes, Usman is spanish, but he is a monster).

Nakic showed past year great class,Aruba is motile,good coordination ,with strength, and good controll ball player. .

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja View Post
    What I saw ,Real Madrid was convinctingly best ,excellent speed ,strength,some creativy and technique and its enoguh to win without problems.But, potentially problems is accelerant types of some players ,that works on youth system but in senior will not . Mega had 3 or 4 solid talented players ,Andric,Kljajevic, BrekicAvdija in Maccabi is still on senior level , in Bayern George,Grant and Rudan have very potential,in Rytas Marciulonis inherited fathers talents ,I think he will play for Lithuanian national team despite some obvious missings .
    Marciulionis wasn't even good in this tournament (in qualies as well). If not his surname you wouldn't mention him. His teammate Tubelis was way better and in fact the only one in the team who performed positively.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    Marciulionis wasn't even good in this tournament (in qualies as well). If not his surname you wouldn't mention him. His teammate Tubelis was way better and in fact the only one in the team who performed positively.
    I disagree .When I start to watch Rytas against Real ,I didnt who he is, I saw pg which had creativity,talent and inteligence .He didnt dominant ,now he missing sprectrum of possibility ,but how time passes he had realistic chances to wide their possibilities and he coul be on level Pangos ,for example .