Fenerbahçe 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
    I can't believe Fener has 400 mil euros debt yet still continues to exist.

Panathinaikos FC has 20 mil euro debt and yet we are drowning constantly finishing below 6th position in the last 2 year with players having contracts no more than 300K.

Does Fener issue it's own currency or do banks just give them their money?
    Bank loan.

Originally posted by okanial View Post
    You are also not a fener fan judging by those comments you are a football fan supporting fenerbahçe at Best. Real fan wouldnt call a branch useless. Especially if they are as successfully as the women basketball
    Originally posted by janketa View Post
    After those comments seems that he is football fan. That explains some statements and threads
    Dont talk rubbish please. I tell u that club has €-100m balance every year.
    If Ali Koç didnt donate $50m last year and didnt give €25-30m sponsorship, club had no money to buy food to training facilities.
    In such economic circumstances, thinking about success at volleyball ot women's basketball is just being too far to the issue.
    Last edited by iskoch; 06-18-2019, 04:31 PM.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

I can't believe Fener has 400 mil euros debt yet still continues to exist.
      Fenerbahçe maybe has two times more fans than entire population of Greece. Big domestic brand value, social impact and credibility.
      sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

Originally posted by drskull View Post
        Fenerbahçe maybe has two times more fans than entire population of Greece. Big domestic brand value, social impact and credibility.
        I can understand that.

What revenue does Fener produce each year? I know you also have a portion of the Turkic market (Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) apart from those in Western countries.

Anyway..400 mil is crazy debt to have but as you keep up your debt payments I guess it's ok.

Then again with the crisis the Turkish economy has, you might lose your bridge financing from banks all together which could spell serious ramifications.
        Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
        Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

I can understand that.

What revenue does Fener produce each year? I know you also have a portion of the Turkic market (Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) apart from those in Western countries.

Anyway..400 mil is crazy debt to have but as you keep up your debt payments I guess it's ok.

Then again with the crisis the Turkish economy has, you might lose your bridge financing from banks all together which could spell serious ramifications.
          I will make an educated guess based on some numbers from previous years, Fenerbahçe's income, whole income the company and all branches included, should be around 150-200 million euros a year. not enough to cover the expenses obviously. also the economy is shrinking. some other forum member with more knowledge can shed light to the income/expenditure issue.

despite most of the supporters being deadbeat football fans; Ali Koç, only, donated 50 million euros this season to help clear up the debt.
          Last edited by drskull; 06-19-2019, 12:40 PM.
          sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

CSKA Moskova'ya veda mesajında NBA sinyali veren Nando De Colo'nun Avrupa'da kalması durumunda transfer s?reci i?in ?ok g??l? ?? aday var; Fenerbah?e Beko, Real Madrid ve Barcelona

Rumors about Nando De Colo.
            FENERBAHÇE
            --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
            --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
            --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
            --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Fenerbah?e Beko'nun ?nemli isimlerinden Kostas Sloukas geleceğiyle ilgili kararını verdi. İşte ayrıntılar.

According to this news, Sloukas stays 3 years more.
              FENERBAHÇE
              --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
              --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                https://www.sporx.com/fenerbahcede-k...SXHBQ786827SXQ

According to this news, Sloukas stays 3 years more.
                Fake?
                2022/2023:
                PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

They are waiting BSL final end to publish. I expect in monday official announcement

Comment

Fenerbah?e Beko, ?n?m?zdeki sezon i?in T?rk basketbolunun gen? yıldızı Furkan Korkmaz ile anlaşmaya vardı.

Please tell me this is wrong. I dont trust Obra to play Furkan as much as he deserves. Well I dont want Furkan to return to Turkey at all actually but he could at least go to Efes

Comment

https://www.sporundibi.com/basketbol...da-h70113.html

Please tell me this is wrong. I dont trust Obra to play Furkan as much as he deserves. Well I dont want Furkan to return to Turkey at all actually but he could at least go to Efes
                      Your source is not reliable. If its true though I consider it as a mistake because of the same reason you mentioned. I dont trust ZOC but one thing he would learn with him, defense. Dont worry, if he returns to Europe it will be to 99,99% Efes.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                        Your source is not reliable. If its true though I consider it as a mistake because of the same reason you mentioned. I dont trust ZOC but one thing he would learn with him, defense. Dont worry, if he returns to Europe it will be to 99,99% Efes.
                        yeah, the origin of the story seems to be Fersu, which pretty much guarantees it's a false rumor.
                        If Furkan indeed returns, Efes will have to be paid a buy-out.
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Yeah, it seems we're interested in Furkan Korkmaz, it would be a wise choice considering the 5 foreign player limitation in the Turkish League.

Fenerbah?e Beko, ?n?m?zdeki sezon i?in flaş bir hamle yaptı. Furkan Korkmaz ile b?y?k oranda anlaşma sağlandı.
                          FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                            Yeah, it seems we're interested in Furkan Korkmaz, it would be a wise choice considering the 5 foreign player limitation in the Turkish League.

https://www.sporx.com/fenerbahceden-...SXHBQ787343SXQ
                            You are thinking getting Furkan just for Turkish league and not Euroleague? You wouldnt consider him if there was no foreign limitation?

Comment

You are thinking getting Furkan just for Turkish league and not Euroleague? You wouldnt consider him if there was no foreign limitation?
                              Dont be so sensitive. His reply doesnt mean he is just for BSL and he wont decide anything but he shouldnt go to fener. I am also worried...

Comment

And spox is also not a reliable source. I dont believe anything like that till i read it in sources like basketfaul or trendbasket.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information