Fenerbahçe 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
    dont know where to post this but lauvergne got injured again. while training this time.

we dont know how bad the situation is but he may not play in presidents cup vs efes.

https://twitter.com/YarisahaBasket/s...90561045368835
    I saw somewhere that Fenerbahce has just changed the medical staff. something to do with excessive recovery times from the injuries I guess.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ab_mj View Post
      Do you say this because of you know something or is this just your wish ?
      We did similar thing last years and none of these guys were added to final squad.
      FENERBAHÇE
      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• renewing contract with sloukas was a big mistake. i now understand it very clearly. i really cant stand watching him anymore. i get frustrated very quickly when he makes mistakes. its like he is showing everyone on the team that he is the boss by keeping the ball to himself. i just dont understand why he does that.
        FENER
        cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
        calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Lauvergne has returned.

Let's hope that he will not get injured again 2 weeks later
          FENERBAHÇE
          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

• FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• the situation currently we're in is really hard. i guess we needed to freshen our squad this summer and we missed a huge chance. as long as we dont cut some ties off with some of our players i dont think anything will change for next season. about this season? i no longer expect anything from fener.

what a fu situation. you sign de colo, one of the best guards in europe and a very fine pf and everything goes boom at the very start of the season.
              FENER
              cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
              calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Fener is playing without pg and this is unacceptable for such big club with relatively big budget. Maybe this is new invention in basketball, playing without pg. Made by Obra.

For all those years I didn't even pay attention on Sloukas because Dixon was there to fill the gap, but now when Dixon isn't what use to be, It's such obvious that Sloukas is one of the worst ball handlers in the competition and isn't capable to lead this team as pg. Westerman is even worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  Fener is playing without pg and this is unacceptable for such big club with relatively big budget. Maybe this is new invention in basketball, playing without pg. Made by Obra.

For all those years I didn't even pay attention on Sloukas because Dixon was there to fill the gap, but now when Dixon isn't what use to be, It's such obvious that Sloukas is one of the worst ball handlers in the competition and isn't capable to lead this team as pg. Westerman is even worse.
                  I am also puzzled, to be frank. And it's even more puzzling because Obradovic used to have the best PGs of EL in his teams, sometimes 3 of them, and he hasn't signed any for Fener for ages. He did sign Westermann this year, which I thought was a good move, and it may still turn out to be, but I'm sure Fener could have brought much better names.

As an outsider ("hater", for some you), I thought Nando was one of the best moves the offseason. and he's playing well, but too well, him scoring 39 was a warning sign imho, a sign that the rest if the team is in shambles. Galatasaray is weak team this year, by any objective standard, and they blew you away. that's bad, because that means your players were not even trying.

It's most probably about the start of the season though, and in the end, it does not matter. at all. As long as there is not a serious issue we are not aware about, Fener should get back on track in a few weeks, and all these concerns will look irrelevant.
                  5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Hi guys,

I will be in town for FEN vs ZAL.. do you think tickets are available? Could you provide info where to buy?

And.. you didn't change the clock last saturday right? so now it's 2h difference with CET, correct? (that mean the game will be 20.45 local time, correct?)

I have a tight schedule

Thanks in advance
                    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• In game against GS Datome played 2min. Obradovic treats him like a rookie, send him on the bench after one missed shoot!!!

In form or not, Datome is Fener legend and more important then this is if Obra wants one more key player back, he needs much more minutes in the game even if he doesn't play like past seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                        Hi guys,

I will be in town for FEN vs ZAL.. do you think tickets are available? Could you provide info where to buy?

And.. you didn't change the clock last saturday right? so now it's 2h difference with CET, correct? (that mean the game will be 20.45 local time, correct?)

I have a tight schedule

Thanks in advance
                        Yes, 20:45 by local time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ab_mj View Post
                          Yes, 20:45 by local time.
                          thanks
                          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• From 23 remaining games Fener should win 18 at least. Fener from last season of course

We have 3 hard away games against Pao,Oly and Efes and against all big teams we play at home at second part of the season(except Efes).

Comment

• Lauvergne is the worst ft shooter I ever saw. I am sorry he plays in my club!!

Comment

• He got the term "free throw" wrong.
                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCim...confirmation=1

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information