Fenerbahçe 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    what's up with the budget reduction talks?
    and what's up with the rumors about the transfer of funds to the football team?
    Ali Koç said, no reduction on basketball branch budget. It is expected around 30M.

Comment

Yup, Ali Koç said the budget will be 30 million euro in the next year. As long as we don't get ridiculously stupid injuries like we suffered on this year, we will be fine. But we need to be careful about that, we shouldn't choose inconsistent injured players like Lauvergne again, the guy should've been returned in the Zalgris playoff game, instead he closed the season somehow.
      FENERBAHÇE
      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

With good scouting and 30 milons budget Fener must have more talented team then last season.

Comment

We were actually, Tyler Ennis somehow broke his leg, then Lauvergne closed the season after a simple injury while no said it was serious when it first happened.

All we need to do finding players like that and hope that they won't get the same injuries.
          FENERBAHÇE
          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

All we need is to start bringing players from EL and not from NBA

Comment

Originally posted by Paganist View Post
              Ali Koç said, no reduction on basketball branch budget. It is expected around 30M.
              yes, I saw that. it seems to me, he made the statement as an answer to those archaic minds which puts even the most minor local success in football above anything else. I'm happy for Turkish bball they haven't succumbed to those demands.

Now, 30m Euro is a serious budget. Good luck.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                We were actually, Tyler Ennis somehow broke his leg, then Lauvergne closed the season after a simple injury while no said it was serious when it first happened.

All we need to do finding players like that and hope that they won't get the same injuries.
                Luck is involved to a degree. but Fener should have created better solutions in their absence, in which they failed, imho. I'm talking about Ennis & Lauvernge cases, not Datome & Vesely's.

Comment

yes, I saw that. it seems to me, he made the statement as an answer to those archaic minds which puts even the most minor local success in football above anything else. I'm happy for Turkish bball they haven't succumbed to those demands.

Now, 30m Euro is a serious budget. Good luck.
                  I wont change 10 euroleague titles to 1 turkish league title in football.
                  This fucking club has -100m euro balance every year.
                  Getting 60-65m euros from champions league is much more important than winning euroleague.
                  Dont comment on things u dont know.
                  Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                    I wont change 10 euroleague titles to 1 turkish league title in football.
                    This fucking club has -100m euro balance every year.
                    Getting 60-65m euros from champions league is much more important than winning euroleague.
                    Dont comment on things u dont know.
                    thank you for showing up immediately as the exhibit A, and proving me right.

btw, how do you make 60-65m Eur from the CL?

Comment

thank you for showing up immediately as the exhibit A, and proving me right.

btw, how do you make 60-65m Eur from the CL?
                      Club has €400m debts, paying €30m interest every year, had -570m tl balance in 2018, -800m tl expected in 2019 and u stupid see winning euroleague more important than winning turkish league in football?

Dude, u are not a fenerbahçe fan. Ur priority is not fenerbahçe. But fuck ur priorities, mine is fenerbahçe. Ok?

If u reach qf, u will get that money.
                      Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Club has €400m debts, paying €30m interest every year, had -570m tl balance in 2018, -800m tl expected in 2019 and u stupid see winning euroleague more important than winning turkish league in football?

Dude, u are not a fenerbahçe fan. Ur priority is not fenerbahçe. But fuck ur priorities, mine is fenerbahçe. Ok?

If u reach qf, u will get that money.
                        I guess your president's priority is not Fenerbahce, either.

Comment

I guess your president's priority is not Fenerbahce, either.
                          no, he is just too rich to know that sometimes u must reduce expenses.
                          we spend for basketball and volleyball teams 25-30m euros minimum.
                          thats nonsense.
                          since aziz yıldırım decided to be champion in every branch, we have just 2 footbll titles in 12 years.
                          and we spent more than 200m euros to useless branches like women's basketball and volleyball in that period.
                          if u include interest paid, more than €250m...

these branches suck blood like ticks.
                          we gotta stop spending money that provided by football for these branches anymore.
                          Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

no, he is just too rich to know that sometimes u must reduce expenses.
                            we spend for basketball and volleyball teams 25-30m euros minimum.
                            thats nonsense.
                            since aziz yıldırım decided to be champion in every branch, we have just 2 footbll titles in 12 years.
                            and we spent more than 200m euros to useless branches like women's basketball and volleyball in that period.
                            if u include interest paid, more than €250m...

these branches suck blood like ticks.
                            we gotta stop spending money that provided by football for these branches anymore.
                            You are also not a fener fan judging by those comments you are a football fan supporting fenerbahçe at Best. Real fan wouldnt call a branch useless. Especially if they are as successfully as the women basketball

Comment

I can't believe Fener has 400 mil euros debt yet still continues to exist.

Panathinaikos FC has 20 mil euro debt and yet we are drowning constantly finishing below 6th position in the last 2 year with players having contracts no more than 300K.

Does Fener issue it's own currency or do banks just give them their money?
                              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by okanial View Post
                                You are also not a fener fan judging by those comments you are a football fan supporting fenerbahçe at Best. Real fan wouldnt call a branch useless. Especially if they are as successfully as the women basketball
                                After those comments seems that he is football fan. That explains some statements and threads

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information