No announcement yet.

Fenerbahçe 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about Turkish players we don't need Furkan imo. He should go to Efes. We will have Biberovic who is better shooter and ball handler then Korkmaz. He is also physically stronger. Looking just athleticism and speed I would give adventage to Korkmaz. I don't consider him as big player in future.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
      Talking about Turkish players we don't need Furkan imo. He should go to Efes. We will have Biberovic who is better shooter and ball handler then Korkmaz. He is also physically stronger. Looking just athleticism and speed I would give adventage to Korkmaz. I don't consider him as big player in future.
      Any news about Mr Sloukas?
      2022/2023:
      PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
      SG: Baldwin, Hollins
      SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
      PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
      PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Better shooter and ball handler than Korkmaz? You are not really kidding right? This makes me speechless. hahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          Better shooter and ball handler than Korkmaz? You are not really kidding right? This makes me speechless. hahahahahah
          You don't think so? ok

It would be priceless to share your opinion. I see Furkan Briksmaz is your favorite player, which explains your fast but stupid reaction.
          Last edited by janketa; 06-23-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

You don't think so? ok

It would be priceless to share your opinion. I see Furkan Briksmaz is your favorite player, which explains your fast but stupid reaction.
            Well I was surprised about your comparison between a 17 year old guy that has shown nothing so far with a 21 year old nba player. But ok if you want to raise a guy like Biber its fine with me. I am not expecting much from fener raising prospects unless they are serbs anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
              Well I was surprised about your comparison between a 17 year old guy that has shown nothing so far with a 21 year old nba player. But ok if you want to raise a guy like Biber its fine with me. I am not expecting much from fener raising prospects unless they are serbs anyway.
              I know how Korkmaz looked when he was 17 and I know what I am comparing. BTW Biber is 18y and Korkmaz 22y.

Problem with Korkmz is that he didn't improved much for this 4 years. If Obra wants him let it be, but we don't need one more everlasting prospect. Playing a few minutes in NBA isn't proof of any significant success in the career. EL and EC, Turkish league, and every league in Europe are full of ex NBA players and that doesn't mean anything. One of the worst players in the history of Fener Thompson came from NBA where he had much bigger role then Korkmaz.

Second reason I don't want Korkmaz is that he will close space and playing time for Biberovic development.
              Problem with Fener raising prospects is that we don't have good selection in the first place and second is big result expectations which give them just limited time and role on the court.

I have a feeling for the first time that we have real good prospect in all major elements(shooting,ballhandling, physics, hardworking), even Obra predicted bigger role for him next season in the interview to Serbian media, but this Korkmaz possibly move could change a lot.

Comment

I know how Korkmaz looked when he was 17 and I know what I am comparing. BTW Biber is 18y and Korkmaz 22y.

Problem with Korkmz is that he didn't improved much for this 4 years. If Obra wants him let it be, but we don't need one more everlasting prospect. Playing a few minutes in NBA isn't proof of any significant success in the career. EL and EC, Turkish league, and every league in Europe are full of ex NBA players and that doesn't mean anything. One of the worst players in the history of Fener Thompson came from NBA where he had much bigger role then Korkmaz.

Second reason I don't want Korkmaz is that he will close space and playing time for Biberovic development.
                Problem with Fener raising prospects is that we don't have good selection in the first place and second is big result expectations which give them just limited time and role on the court.

I have a feeling for the first time that we have real good prospect in all major elements(shooting,ballhandling, physics, hardworking), even Obra predicted bigger role for him next season in the interview to Serbian media, but this Korkmaz possibly move could change a lot.
                Are you sure you are not a Serbian yourself, because I remember you saying developing youngsters doesnt matter and only important thing is winning. Furkan at 17 was winning all the international tournaments and he Got the rising star award with Banvit at 20. The comment is really weird and why I want Furkan in anywhere but Fener where any non Serbian talent goes to die.

Comment

Originally posted by okanial View Post
                  Are you sure you are not a Serbian yourself, because I remember you saying developing youngsters doesnt matter and only important thing is winning. Furkan at 17 was winning all the international tournaments and he Got the rising star award with Banvit at 20. The comment is really weird and why I want Furkan in anywhere but Fener where any non Serbian talent goes to die.
                  Hm, I don't have right to not like Furkan is that what you want to say?

Furkan won together with others from that generation some U18 and U20 tournaments. After that nothing. In club competitions he won nothing.

It's true that result is the most important but that was said before EL title. If you remmember I said also that title will open space for prospect developing because it will be less pressure on the coach and players. But we didn't have the real prospect to develop until now and it's normal to support Biberovic who is 18y and not Korkmaz who is 22 and did nothing in senior career until now.

Talking about nationality and Serbs, they came here as built players, not prospects, so I don't get what is your point about them. Maybe the fact that Obra is Serb only? From Efes fan perspective it's maybe logical who knows . BTW Biberovic is Bosnian not Serb. Just like Turkoglu, Okur, Jahovic, Cedi(half Bosnian) and many others. So they are not good enough for our clubs just because their names are similar to Serbians? All of them were Efes prospects and they made great careers after that. Imagine what would happen if people from Efes were thinking like you when they started to develop. Shame on you, I expected more civilized comments from Efes fans.
                  Last edited by janketa; 06-24-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Obradovic said the best thing about that:
                    "There is a good or bad player. I don't care about their passports". If Furkan signs with Fenerbahce, Obra will check who contributes better. If he thinks Biberovic is better he will take more playing time or vice versa.
                    Furkan Korkmaz is a talented player. But because of injuries and not improving his physical conditions, NBA Teams lost interest on him. He can still find a role as 10-12th player on a play off contender team or a better role in a tanking team (like Cedi found a role in Cavs). If I was Furkan I would come back to EL for two years prove that I am a star in Europe and will try my chance in NBA when I am 24 with some success.
                    Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Can you please give name of few players who are non Serbian and went to die in Fener ?

Comment

Originally posted by ab_mj View Post
                        Can you please give name of few players who are non Serbian and went to die in Fener ?
                        Id say Berk and Kenan are good examples. It is not fun to watch Turkish youngsters getting benched for their first missed shot and yelled at while Bogdanovic or now Guduric having much more credit

Comment

Berk is undersized and was awfull shooter, Kenan is just awfull shooter. There is only one player that survives on that position throwing bricks but he is exception, still he is called Nick the brick. They both got their chance and fucked given opportunity.

If Biberovic get the same chance like them it's up to him if will sink or become great player. But for all that have doubt about him, that kid is great shooter and ballhandler, when season starts he will be 19 so that is real moment to push him in fire.

Efes couldn't make top player from Korkmaz so they sent him to Banvit. Now, we will see what Fener can do with him.

Comment

oh, Janketa, you've never liked Korkmaz. Even he comes an allstar in the NBA, you won't. that's fine, of course.

I have a feeling this is another false rumor created by Fersu, then being circulated across all news outlets who refer to each other, but the origins go to Fersu. if it comes out true this time, that will be a massive surprise to me.
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Berk is undersized and was awfull shooter, Kenan is just awfull shooter. There is only one player that survives on that position throwing bricks but he is exception, still he is called Nick the brick. They both got their chance and fucked given opportunity.

If Biberovic get the same chance like them it's up to him if will sink or become great player. But for all that have doubt about him, that kid is great shooter and ballhandler, when season starts he will be 19 so that is real moment to push him in fire.

Efes couldn't make top player from Korkmaz so they sent him to Banvit. Now, we will see what Fener can do with him.
                              False Berk was a awful shooter. Now he is a good spot up shooter who cant create his own shot.

Kenan and Ömer Utku Al are terrible Playmaker. I cant deny it.

Comment

Id say Berk and Kenan are good examples. It is not fun to watch Turkish youngsters getting benched for their first missed shot and yelled at while Bogdanovic or now Guduric having much more credit
                                I don't think that any of them are good example and the best proof is they couldn't play regularly in their next teams as well. Obra never yelled any player because of they missed any shot, he is angry about hesitating and being lazy on defense only.. I am sure everyone remember how Obra sent Bjelica to changing room... So, it is not against to any nations. This inference comes from perception management against to Obradovic and Fenerbahce. Playing 5-6 foreign was an issue until Galatasaray football team played with 11 foreigners..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information