Fenerbahçe 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
    You can ask our Lithuanian friends about that for example. I often commented on their talents in the past, always had good discussions without this craze. We didn't always agree, but it never gets like this.

I get that Turkish guys have a more hot-headed mentality and tend to go apeshit, but I really don't care for that. Even in the youth tournament topics last summer I wrote nice things about Turkish players I like or bad things about those I don't. I did the same for Greek kids, yet noone really had an issue with that. Always the same shit comes up with a few Turkish posters. Why is that? I think you are a smart guy and figure this one out.

I get that you guys have a chip on your shoulder and have something to prove, still there is no reason to go apeshit about kids playing basketball and prospects. Time always tells. Everybody makes mistakes and bad judgments. I know I do. I always thought for example that Rakocevic will be shit player. I thought that there is no chance that Tony Parker will make it in the NBA. I also was right a number of times. Over the years and experience, I mostly do figure it out correctly. When I am not right I have no trouble to admit it, and I don't feel about it. Life goes on, impossible to predict everything. Injuries, motivation, character all are things that you can't see day-to-day with kids. Skills are more obvious, so I rely on those.

Obviously boner and gay stuff is a joke. It's connected to the hardcore stances you have about Furkan. Surely, only his mother or girlfriend will go to those extremes.
    Just as I expected, more finger pointing. This particular trait of yours seems like a bottomless pit. “Hardcore stances, going apeshit “... If I’d ask what kind of hardcore stance I took or where I’m going “apeshit” you would just ignore the question and talk some more nonsense. It’s all in your mind buddy. Sure you have some posts of analytic nature, those are not nearly as confrontational as showing up and just calling someone trash. Yeah ok Furkan showed nothing all his life and is awful, while Guduric has this amazing career and might gradually become an NBA starter. Whatever floats your boat, I’ll leave it for what it is.

Comment

• Fenerbahçe 94 - 83 İTÜ

Vesely returned with 8 pts, 6 reb, 7 ast.

Because of the stupid foreign players limitation, the players we choose to play today ; Westermann, Nunnally, Lauvergne, Vesely, Kalinic.

The foreign players that waited outside; Nando, Thomas, Datome, Williams, Sloukas.

With Thomas and Nunnally additions, and now Lauvergne and Vesely returned, our roster has become very very deep. If we can reach at 6-8 spots in EL playoffs, anything can happen when we become at full force.
      FENERBAHÇE
      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• FENERBAHÇE
        --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
        --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

• FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Fenerbahçe won the Turkish cup, this is the twice in a row after 2019.

We should've played better, although Daçka really played well (they also eliminated Efes before). The referees were also bad, they didn't give an obvious technical foul to a Daçka player that made to Vesely and then they didn't give a basket plus foul in the last quarter to Vesely once again, Vesely also didn't even touch Johnny Hamilton in one position yet they call it basket plus foul which was one of the reasons that why Vesely made his fifth foul early.
            FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Dacka was robbed at the end. Vesely had an unsportsmanlike against Kartal. Hamilton pushed him after that and he flopped. Fener deserves to be disadvantaged of Euroleague refs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                Dacka was robbed at the end. Vesely had an unsportsmanlike against Kartal. Hamilton pushed him after that and he flopped. Fener deserves to be disadvantaged of Euroleague refs.
                How so? They even call a bullshit technical foul to Kalinic, and then they call a foul to Datome during the free throws where he barely touch the guy. Vesely also didn't even touch Hamilton in one position and they call it basket plus foul.
                FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                  How so? They even call a bullshit technical foul to Kalinic, and then they call a foul to Datome during the free throws where he barely touch the guy. Vesely also didn't even touch Hamilton in one position and they call it basket plus foul.
                  They were misscalls on both sides but Fener was advantages because the refs know Fener wont win anything else this season. Fenerbahce is just bad, really bad.

Comment

They were misscalls on both sides but Fener was advantages because the refs know Fener wont win anything else this season. Fenerbahce is just bad, really bad.
                    You can look at the video above, --11:19-- ,

That's also an obvious basket plus foul, but they didn't give it. And it was crucial because the score was 66-66 and it was 01:09 left in the 4th quarter. Vesely got mad after they didn't give that, (and before that he didn't touch Hamilton but they give basket plus foul) I can't even blame Vesely for getting mad after these ridiculous calls.

Well, Efes also lost to the same team, so I wouldn't be too sure. Daçka plays very well. Also don't be so certain about the BSL, Fener always has the supporter advantage against Efes, once De Colo, Datome and Sloukas gets better, the things will be different. And Datome was good in this game.
                    FENERBAHÇE

Comment

You can look at the video above, 11:19, that's also an obvious basket plus foul, but they didn't give it. And it was crucial because the score was 66-66. Vesely got mad after they didn't give that, (and before that he didn't touch Hamilton but they give basket plus foul) I can't even blame Vesely for getting mad after these ridiculous calls.

Well, Efes also lost the same team, so I wouldn't be too sure. Daçka plays very well. Also don't be so certain about the BSL, Fener always has the supporter advantage against Efes, once De Colo, Datome and Sloukas gets better, the things will be different. And Datome was good in this game.
                      Nobody cares for this cup because there is no money to get and no eurocup spot. Supporter advantage...

Efes is 10 times better than Fenerbahce. Nobody was good in this game. De Colo has no role, Kalinic cant put the ball into the basket, Sloukas defense is beyond shit, and he causes many many Turnovers, Datome cant make open shots, team rebounding is bad, shooting is bad, defense especially with De Colo + Sloukas is bad. This is a bunch of mediocre players who are in addition got too old.

Comment

• They even put that position in the official video;

-- 4:25 -- it's a clear basket plus foul.

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                        Nobody cares for this cup because there is no money to get and no eurocup spot. Supporter advantage...

Efes is 10 times better than Fenerbahce. Nobody was good in this game. De Colo has no role, Kalinic cant put the ball into the basket, Sloukas defense is beyond shit, and he causes many many Turnovers, Datome cant make open shots, team rebounding is bad, shooting is bad, defense especially with De Colo + Sloukas is bad. This is a bunch of mediocre players who are in addition got too old.
                        If Efes is 10 times then they should've won the cup When Larkin isn't good or when he is injured, Efes is definitey not better than us.

Datome made at least 2 good shots, but he could be better. Kalinic made a good defense on this game. Sloukas wasn't good but he was the master of free throws, he didn't miss any free throw in crucial moments.

De Colo also has good moments in this game but whenever he gets his scoring rhythm, Obra benched him for some reason (perhaps he thought that was outside of the system,)
                        FENERBAHÇE

Comment

They even put that position in the official video;

---4:25--- it's a clear basket plus foul.

If Efes is 10 times then they should've won the cup When Larkin isn't good or when he is injured, Efes is definitey not better than us.

Datome made at least 2 good shots, but he could be better. Kalinic made a good defense on this game. Sloukas wasn't good but he was the master of free throws, he didn't miss any free throw in crucial moments.

De Colo also has good moments in this game but whenever he gets his scoring rhythm, Obra benched him for some reason (perhaps he thought that was outside of their system,)
                          Wow what an achievement. Datome made 2 shots. Nothing can go wrong then. Efes won the league last season and is great without Dunston and Moerman. This season they have also Singleton and better team chemistry. There is no way Efes could lose to Fener in 4 winning games. I consider even Karsiyaka stronger but well see.

Comment

Wow what an achievement. Datome made 2 shots. Nothing can go wrong then. Efes won the league last season and is great without Dunston and Moerman. This season they have also Singleton and better team chemistry. There is no way Efes could lose to Fener in 4 winning games. I consider even Karsiyaka stronger but well see.
                            And how did Efes win the BSL in the last season? They lose 3 games to Fener, and they win the second game in the last second due to Melli missing the winning shot.

We didn't even have a center (No Vesely, not even Lauvergne and Thomas) in the last season final, and Datome played only 1 game after his injury. If you think that's a success (beating center-less, and Datome-less Fener in 7 games) then you should think twice
                            FENERBAHÇE

Comment

And how did Efes win the BSL in the last season? They lose 3 games to Fener, and they win the second game in the last second due to Melli missing the winning shot.

We didn't even have a center (No Vesely, not even Lauvergne and Thomas) in the last season final, and Datome played only 1 game after his injury. If you think that's a success (beating center-less, and Datome-less Fener in 7 games) then you should think twice
                              You had chemistry and a winner mentality. Efes was weaker in the paint and it was the first season of the team. Youll watch it this year anyway. Maybe also in Euroleague playoffs.

Comment

Nobody cares for this cup
                                If that's true, why did Ergin Ataman attack the referees?

-- 3:41 --
                                FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information