Fenerbahçe 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    If that's true, why did Ergin Ataman attack the referees?

-- 3:41 --
    Because Ataman is Ataman. This is his nature. However if you are happy with the cup congrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
      Because Ataman is Ataman. This is his nature. However if you are happy with the cup congrats.
      Why shouldn't be happy with the cup ? Then should we be sorry ?

Yes, we are not in good shape, there are too many strange things with us.. But it doesn't mean that we will not win anything or Efes will win everything.

There was no robbery. Referees were terrible, especially against us (Fenerbahce) but because of stupid decision at the and, you (any many others) think that all mistakes were for our advantage. (Vesey didn't do anything to deserve unsportsmanlike foul on that position. Faul, yes but unsportsmanlike.. ridiculous.. Worst was done against us (I cant remember was it for De Colo or Vesely) but referee decided to normal faul after watching), I believe, Ozmizrak should have used FT and we should have used FT for Hamiltons unsportsmanlike faul and started to game.

Comment

• After he refused twice to renew contract maybe it's time to consider some options. I think he makes big damage to Fener in this moment. His stubborn wish to prove that Kalinic, Sloukas, Williams, Nunnalli, Thomas etc, so players he picked with help of Gherardini, are usefull is making big damage to us.

He spent milions on mediocre players and even if he goes some players will stay because of long term contracts.
        We are stucked minimum 1-2 years in this dirt.

There is also option like Ataman did with Brown, they payed him one year but he didn't play.

He did it with Antic too when we payed him to play for Zvezda.

We must prepare for the next season as soon as possible. Sarunas could be option.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
          After he refused twice to renew contract maybe it's time to consider some options. I think he makes big damage to Fener in this moment. His stubborn wish to prove that Kalinic, Sloukas, Williams, Nunnalli, Thomas etc, so players he picked with help of Gherardini, are usefull is making big damage to us.

He spent milions on mediocre players and even if he goes some players will stay because of long term contracts.
          We are stucked minimum 1-2 years in this dirt.

There is also option like Ataman did with Brown, they payed him one year but he didn't play.

He did it with Antic too when we payed him to play for Zvezda.

We must prepare for the next season as soon as possible. Sarunas could be option.
          The first question that needs to be answered is will ZOC stay or not.

1. De Colo will leave Fenerbahce even if ZOC stays. His body language shouts that he is unhappy.
          2. Vesely might stay with Fener although ZOC leaves but guys like Sloukas, Datome will probably leave too.
          3. The contracts of Kalinic and Lauvergne run out anyway.

In the worst case scenario a whole team with a new coach needs to be built again.

Comment

The first question that needs to be answered is will ZOC stay or not.

1. De Colo will leave Fenerbahce even if ZOC stays. His body language shouts that he is unhappy.
            2. Vesely might stay with Fener although ZOC leaves but guys like Sloukas, Datome will probably leave too.
            3. The contracts of Kalinic and Lauvergne run out anyway.

In the worst case scenario a whole team with a new coach needs to be built again.
            De Colo, Datome and Vesely are under contracts for next season and will stay imo.
            Problem are other players I named.

If Kalinic leaves, Datome will have status he deserves.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
              De Colo, Datome and Vesely are under contracts for next season and will stay imo.
              Problem are other players I named.

If Kalinic leaves, Datome will have status he deserves.
              No De Colo wont stay. He has no desire to stay and Fener has no use for a guy who has no motivation to play. The other player depend on ZOC

Comment

• Egehan and Ahmet played good,

Egehan; 10 pts, 3 reb, 1 stl
                Ahmet; 10 pts, 8 reb, 1 blk
                FENERBAHÇE
                --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

No De Colo wont stay. He has no desire to stay and Fener has no use for a guy who has no motivation to play. The other player depend on ZOC
                  I am not expert for body language like you but he will stay.

Comment

• I will miss Datome
                    FENERBAHÇE
                    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information