Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 301 to 308 of 308

Thread: Fenerbahçe 2019-20

  1. #301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,567
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    If that's true, why did Ergin Ataman attack the referees?



    -- 3:41 --
    Because Ataman is Ataman. This is his nature. However if you are happy with the cup congrats.

  2. #302
    Senior Member ab_mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Baku
    Posts
    437
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Because Ataman is Ataman. This is his nature. However if you are happy with the cup congrats.
    Why shouldn't be happy with the cup ? Then should we be sorry ?

    Yes, we are not in good shape, there are too many strange things with us.. But it doesn't mean that we will not win anything or Efes will win everything.

    There was no robbery. Referees were terrible, especially against us (Fenerbahce) but because of stupid decision at the and, you (any many others) think that all mistakes were for our advantage. (Vesey didn't do anything to deserve unsportsmanlike foul on that position. Faul, yes but unsportsmanlike.. ridiculous.. Worst was done against us (I cant remember was it for De Colo or Vesely) but referee decided to normal faul after watching), I believe, Ozmizrak should have used FT and we should have used FT for Hamiltons unsportsmanlike faul and started to game.

  3. #303
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,443

    Default

    After he refused twice to renew contract maybe it's time to consider some options. I think he makes big damage to Fener in this moment. His stubborn wish to prove that Kalinic, Sloukas, Williams, Nunnalli, Thomas etc, so players he picked with help of Gherardini, are usefull is making big damage to us.

    He spent milions on mediocre players and even if he goes some players will stay because of long term contracts.
    We are stucked minimum 1-2 years in this dirt.

    There is also option like Ataman did with Brown, they payed him one year but he didn't play.

    He did it with Antic too when we payed him to play for Zvezda.

    We must prepare for the next season as soon as possible. Sarunas could be option.

  4. #304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,567
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    After he refused twice to renew contract maybe it's time to consider some options. I think he makes big damage to Fener in this moment. His stubborn wish to prove that Kalinic, Sloukas, Williams, Nunnalli, Thomas etc, so players he picked with help of Gherardini, are usefull is making big damage to us.

    He spent milions on mediocre players and even if he goes some players will stay because of long term contracts.
    We are stucked minimum 1-2 years in this dirt.

    There is also option like Ataman did with Brown, they payed him one year but he didn't play.

    He did it with Antic too when we payed him to play for Zvezda.

    We must prepare for the next season as soon as possible. Sarunas could be option.
    The first question that needs to be answered is will ZOC stay or not.

    1. De Colo will leave Fenerbahce even if ZOC stays. His body language shouts that he is unhappy.
    2. Vesely might stay with Fener although ZOC leaves but guys like Sloukas, Datome will probably leave too.
    3. The contracts of Kalinic and Lauvergne run out anyway.

    In the worst case scenario a whole team with a new coach needs to be built again.

  5. #305
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    The first question that needs to be answered is will ZOC stay or not.

    1. De Colo will leave Fenerbahce even if ZOC stays. His body language shouts that he is unhappy.
    2. Vesely might stay with Fener although ZOC leaves but guys like Sloukas, Datome will probably leave too.
    3. The contracts of Kalinic and Lauvergne run out anyway.

    In the worst case scenario a whole team with a new coach needs to be built again.
    De Colo, Datome and Vesely are under contracts for next season and will stay imo.
    Problem are other players I named.

    If Kalinic leaves, Datome will have status he deserves.

  6. #306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,567
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    De Colo, Datome and Vesely are under contracts for next season and will stay imo.
    Problem are other players I named.

    If Kalinic leaves, Datome will have status he deserves.
    No De Colo wont stay. He has no desire to stay and Fener has no use for a guy who has no motivation to play. The other player depend on ZOC

  7. #307
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,324
    Country: Turkey

    Default



    Egehan and Ahmet played good,

    Egehan; 10 pts, 3 reb, 1 stl
    Ahmet; 10 pts, 8 reb, 1 blk
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010-11(2), 2013, 2016, 2019-20(2) Turkish Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007-08(2), 2010-11(2), 2014, 2016-18(3) Turkish BSL Champion ---
    --- 2015-19(5) EuroLeague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 EuroLeague Champion ---

  8. #308
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    No De Colo wont stay. He has no desire to stay and Fener has no use for a guy who has no motivation to play. The other player depend on ZOC
    I am not expert for body language like you but he will stay.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •