Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 190

Thread: Fenerbahçe 2019-20

  1. #21
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,102
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paganist View Post
    Ali Koç said, no reduction on basketball branch budget. It is expected around 30M.
    yes, I saw that. it seems to me, he made the statement as an answer to those archaic minds which puts even the most minor local success in football above anything else. I'm happy for Turkish bball they haven't succumbed to those demands.

    Now, 30m Euro is a serious budget. Good luck.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  2. #22
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,102
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    We were actually, Tyler Ennis somehow broke his leg, then Lauvergne closed the season after a simple injury while no said it was serious when it first happened.

    All we need to do finding players like that and hope that they won't get the same injuries.
    Luck is involved to a degree. but Fener should have created better solutions in their absence, in which they failed, imho. I'm talking about Ennis & Lauvernge cases, not Datome & Vesely's.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  3. #23
    Senior Member iskoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,871
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    yes, I saw that. it seems to me, he made the statement as an answer to those archaic minds which puts even the most minor local success in football above anything else. I'm happy for Turkish bball they haven't succumbed to those demands.

    Now, 30m Euro is a serious budget. Good luck.
    I wont change 10 euroleague titles to 1 turkish league title in football.
    This fucking club has -100m euro balance every year.
    Getting 60-65m euros from champions league is much more important than winning euroleague.
    Dont comment on things u dont know.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

  4. #24
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,102
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    I wont change 10 euroleague titles to 1 turkish league title in football.
    This fucking club has -100m euro balance every year.
    Getting 60-65m euros from champions league is much more important than winning euroleague.
    Dont comment on things u dont know.
    thank you for showing up immediately as the exhibit A, and proving me right.

    btw, how do you make 60-65m Eur from the CL?
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  5. #25
    Senior Member iskoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,871
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    thank you for showing up immediately as the exhibit A, and proving me right.

    btw, how do you make 60-65m Eur from the CL?
    Club has €400m debts, paying €30m interest every year, had -570m tl balance in 2018, -800m tl expected in 2019 and u stupid see winning euroleague more important than winning turkish league in football?

    Dude, u are not a fenerbahçe fan. Ur priority is not fenerbahçe. But fuck ur priorities, mine is fenerbahçe. Ok?

    If u reach qf, u will get that money.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

  6. #26
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,102
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    Club has €400m debts, paying €30m interest every year, had -570m tl balance in 2018, -800m tl expected in 2019 and u stupid see winning euroleague more important than winning turkish league in football?

    Dude, u are not a fenerbahçe fan. Ur priority is not fenerbahçe. But fuck ur priorities, mine is fenerbahçe. Ok?

    If u reach qf, u will get that money.
    I guess your president's priority is not Fenerbahce, either.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  7. #27
    Senior Member iskoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,871
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I guess your president's priority is not Fenerbahce, either.
    no, he is just too rich to know that sometimes u must reduce expenses.
    we spend for basketball and volleyball teams 25-30m euros minimum.
    thats nonsense.
    since aziz yıldırım decided to be champion in every branch, we have just 2 footbll titles in 12 years.
    and we spent more than 200m euros to useless branches like women's basketball and volleyball in that period.
    if u include interest paid, more than €250m...

    these branches suck blood like ticks.
    we gotta stop spending money that provided by football for these branches anymore.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

  8. #28
    Senior Member okanial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    no, he is just too rich to know that sometimes u must reduce expenses.
    we spend for basketball and volleyball teams 25-30m euros minimum.
    thats nonsense.
    since aziz yıldırım decided to be champion in every branch, we have just 2 footbll titles in 12 years.
    and we spent more than 200m euros to useless branches like women's basketball and volleyball in that period.
    if u include interest paid, more than €250m...

    these branches suck blood like ticks.
    we gotta stop spending money that provided by football for these branches anymore.
    You are also not a fener fan judging by those comments you are a football fan supporting fenerbahçe at Best. Real fan wouldnt call a branch useless. Especially if they are as successfully as the women basketball

  9. #29
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    3,984

    Default

    I can't believe Fener has 400 mil euros debt yet still continues to exist.

    Panathinaikos FC has 20 mil euro debt and yet we are drowning constantly finishing below 6th position in the last 2 year with players having contracts no more than 300K.

    Does Fener issue it's own currency or do banks just give them their money?
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  10. #30
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okanial View Post
    You are also not a fener fan judging by those comments you are a football fan supporting fenerbahçe at Best. Real fan wouldnt call a branch useless. Especially if they are as successfully as the women basketball
    After those comments seems that he is football fan. That explains some statements and threads

  11. #31
    Senior Member iskoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,871
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    I can't believe Fener has 400 mil euros debt yet still continues to exist.

    Panathinaikos FC has 20 mil euro debt and yet we are drowning constantly finishing below 6th position in the last 2 year with players having contracts no more than 300K.

    Does Fener issue it's own currency or do banks just give them their money?
    Bank loan.

    Quote Originally Posted by okanial View Post
    You are also not a fener fan judging by those comments you are a football fan supporting fenerbahçe at Best. Real fan wouldnt call a branch useless. Especially if they are as successfully as the women basketball
    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    After those comments seems that he is football fan. That explains some statements and threads
    Dont talk rubbish please. I tell u that club has €-100m balance every year.
    If Ali Koç didnt donate $50m last year and didnt give €25-30m sponsorship, club had no money to buy food to training facilities.
    In such economic circumstances, thinking about success at volleyball ot women's basketball is just being too far to the issue.
    Last edited by iskoch; 06-18-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

  12. #32
    Senior Member drskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    267
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    I can't believe Fener has 400 mil euros debt yet still continues to exist.
    Fenerbahçe maybe has two times more fans than entire population of Greece. Big domestic brand value, social impact and credibility.
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

  13. #33
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    3,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drskull View Post
    Fenerbahçe maybe has two times more fans than entire population of Greece. Big domestic brand value, social impact and credibility.
    I can understand that.

    What revenue does Fener produce each year? I know you also have a portion of the Turkic market (Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) apart from those in Western countries.

    Anyway..400 mil is crazy debt to have but as you keep up your debt payments I guess it's ok.

    Then again with the crisis the Turkish economy has, you might lose your bridge financing from banks all together which could spell serious ramifications.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  14. #34
    Senior Member drskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    267
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    I can understand that.

    What revenue does Fener produce each year? I know you also have a portion of the Turkic market (Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) apart from those in Western countries.

    Anyway..400 mil is crazy debt to have but as you keep up your debt payments I guess it's ok.

    Then again with the crisis the Turkish economy has, you might lose your bridge financing from banks all together which could spell serious ramifications.
    I will make an educated guess based on some numbers from previous years, Fenerbahçe's income, whole income the company and all branches included, should be around 150-200 million euros a year. not enough to cover the expenses obviously. also the economy is shrinking. some other forum member with more knowledge can shed light to the income/expenditure issue.

    despite most of the supporters being deadbeat football fans; Ali Koç, only, donated 50 million euros this season to help clear up the debt.
    Last edited by drskull; 06-19-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

  15. #35
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,091
    Country: Turkey
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  16. #36
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,091
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    https://www.sporx.com/fenerbahcede-k...SXHBQ786827SXQ

    According to this news, Sloukas stays 3 years more.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  17. #37
    Senior Member Roy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Holon
    Posts
    5,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    https://www.sporx.com/fenerbahcede-k...SXHBQ786827SXQ

    According to this news, Sloukas stays 3 years more.
    Fake?
    https://twitter.com/KapaSports/statu...85604851302400
    2019/2020:
    PG: Milos, Walters
    SG: Wilbwkin, D-Ba, ?
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: F, Cohen, Caloiaro
    PF: Black, F/IL

  18. #38
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    They are waiting BSL final end to publish. I expect in monday official announcement

  19. #39
    Senior Member okanial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    237

    Default

    https://www.sporundibi.com/basketbol...da-h70113.html

    Please tell me this is wrong. I dont trust Obra to play Furkan as much as he deserves. Well I dont want Furkan to return to Turkey at all actually but he could at least go to Efes

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    335
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okanial View Post
    https://www.sporundibi.com/basketbol...da-h70113.html

    Please tell me this is wrong. I dont trust Obra to play Furkan as much as he deserves. Well I dont want Furkan to return to Turkey at all actually but he could at least go to Efes
    Your source is not reliable. If its true though I consider it as a mistake because of the same reason you mentioned. I dont trust ZOC but one thing he would learn with him, defense. Dont worry, if he returns to Europe it will be to 99,99% Efes.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •