Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 173

Thread: Fenerbahçe 2019-20

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,871
    Country: Turkey

    Default Fenerbahçe 2019-20

    First of all, we should get rid of Kostas "trash" Sloukas.
    And then sign 2 talented point guard.
    Delaney and Wanamaker for example...

    (Delaney)- Dixon - (Berk)
    (Wanamaker) - Gudura - Melih
    Datome - Kalinic - Egehan
    Melli - Lauvergne
    Vesely - Ahmet

    So, just Delaney and Wanamaker additions will be enough instead of trash Sloukas and Green imo...

  2. #2
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    First of all, we should get rid of Kostas "trash" Sloukas.
    And then sign 2 talented point guard.
    Delaney and Wanamaker for example...

    (Delaney)- Dixon - (Berk)
    (Wanamaker) - Gudura - Melih
    Datome - Kalinic - Egehan
    Melli - Lauvergne
    Vesely - Ahmet

    So, just Delaney and Wanamaker additions will be enough instead of trash Sloukas and Green imo...
    Why Egehan and not Biberovic? Why Wanamaker and not Mike James for instance? About Sloukas I agree. He slow down this team just like Wanamaker last season.

  3. #3
    Senior Member drskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    267
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    First of all, we should get rid of Kostas "trash" Sloukas.
    And then sign 2 talented point guard.
    Delaney and Wanamaker for example...

    (Delaney)- Dixon - (Berk)
    (Wanamaker) - Gudura - Melih
    Datome - Kalinic - Egehan
    Melli - Lauvergne
    Vesely - Ahmet

    So, just Delaney and Wanamaker additions will be enough instead of trash Sloukas and Green imo...
    Kostas is not trash. he is just not IT.

    we should say goodbye to Joffrey and Melli, sign a true 5 and a stretch 4 (preferably a character like ANTIC, so much needed). move Vesely to 4 rotation.

    we should say goodbye to Green. Bring a 1. Move Kostas to 2 rotation.

    wrapping it up: Udoh clone, actual Teo, D. Williams (needs to work on the stretch part, a great fit as a character)
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    276
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Why Egehan and not Biberovic? Why Wanamaker and not Mike James for instance? About Sloukas I agree. He slow down this team just like Wanamaker last season.
    Do you really want Mike James? ZOC would shoot him down on the court. hahahahahaha

    Mike James is the worst player that you could give ZOC to handle and of course Biber is higher ranked than Egehan.

  5. #5
    Senior Member drskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    267
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    ZOC would shoot him down on the court.
    ZOC does not shoot people, he just bends people to his will. look at green or wanamaker

    whoever iso-star, heroballer Fener signs Zoc will surely make him a Salaryman Man.

    sex, droga i bodiroga.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    276
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drskull View Post
    ZOC does not shoot people, he just bends people to his will. look at green or wanamaker

    whoever iso-star, heroballer Fener signs Zoc will surely make him a Salaryman Man.

    Not even ZOC can change Mike James. He would cause to much problems. He just knows 1 vs 9 man game.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,871
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Wanamaker - Dixon
    Guduric - Harrison
    Datome - Kalinic
    Vesely - Melli
    Udoh - Ahmet

    That's the most probable roster for the next season...

  8. #8
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,084
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    what's up with the budget reduction talks?
    and what's up with the rumors about the transfer of funds to the football team?
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,085
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  10. #10
    Senior Member Roy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Holon
    Posts
    5,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    Wanamaker - Dixon
    Guduric - Harrison
    Datome - Kalinic
    Vesely - Melli
    Udoh - Ahmet

    That's the most probable roster for the next season...
    And money from?
    2019/2020:
    PG: Milos, Walters
    SG: Wilbwkin, D-Ba, ?
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: F, Cohen, Caloiaro
    PF: Black, F/IL

  11. #11
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Teo,Dixon
    Sloukas, Guduric, Melih
    Datome,Kalinic,Biberovic
    Vesely,Melli
    Ayon,Ahmet

    My wish list

  12. #12
    Senior Member drskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    267
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Teo,Dixon
    Sloukas, Guduric, Melih
    Datome,Kalinic,Biberovic
    Vesely,Melli
    Ayon,Ahmet

    My wish list
    realistic.

    def we need to move vesely to 4 rotation and move kostas to 2. we need a better pass first 1 with shooting capabilities and a under the rim finisher/passer on paint at 5.

    wanamaker for 1...laughing stock.
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

  13. #13
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,084
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drskull View Post
    realistic.

    def we need to move vesely to 4 rotation and move kostas to 2. we need a better pass first 1 with shooting capabilities and a under the rim finisher/passer on paint at 5.

    wanamaker for 1...laughing stock.
    this was what many people were saying since the day 1 of Sloukas's transfer.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  14. #14
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    this was what many people were saying since the day 1 of Sloukas's transfer.
    I remember Johny(famous Oly fan and one of the biggest troll ever) was saying that many times, but that was maybe the only thing he was right

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    276
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Teo,Dixon
    Sloukas, Guduric, Melih
    Datome,Kalinic,Biberovic
    Vesely,Melli
    Ayon,Ahmet

    My wish list
    Why do you put Melih behind gudura? Incidently i dont think that kalinic will stay and sloukas is also on the verge of leaving fener.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Paganist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Стамбул
    Posts
    235
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    what's up with the budget reduction talks?
    and what's up with the rumors about the transfer of funds to the football team?
    Ali Koç said, no reduction on basketball branch budget. It is expected around 30M.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,085
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Yup, Ali Koç said the budget will be 30 million euro in the next year. As long as we don't get ridiculously stupid injuries like we suffered on this year, we will be fine. But we need to be careful about that, we shouldn't choose inconsistent injured players like Lauvergne again, the guy should've been returned in the Zalgris playoff game, instead he closed the season somehow.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  18. #18
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    With good scouting and 30 milons budget Fener must have more talented team then last season.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,085
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    We were actually, Tyler Ennis somehow broke his leg, then Lauvergne closed the season after a simple injury while no said it was serious when it first happened.

    All we need to do finding players like that and hope that they won't get the same injuries.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  20. #20
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    All we need is to start bringing players from EL and not from NBA

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •