Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Fenerbahçe 2019-20

Yeah because Ataman has always been known for making young players shine with significant minutes lmfao. Let's be honest, both coaches only care about winning. They give minutes to prospects if they think the player can be useful further down the season.
    Absolutely, turkish prospects need to fight for the trikot as well as other players. Ataman of course tries to win and this is understandably his main goal but he also observes the developments of his players and he doesnt keep them if he has the feeling he is not at that level. Metecan Birsen is the best example for that.

The Biberovic case is a mismanagement at its finest. I watched him in the U16 of Bosnia when he was 15 and he had great potential. Unfortunately he hasnt been playing for 3-4 years. I dont really know what the Fener guys are thinking but loan the guys if you have no use for them. Let them play. Its also his fault to sit all these years on the bench.

For example, Obradovic has given Kenan Sipahi significant minutes, not only due to foreigner limit as he also started him in playoffs against Maccabi, but his career took a free fall after his injury. Yurtseven was getting many minutes, even at age 15, but he left for his personal reasons. On the other hand, Arna got many chances but only does well when we are already winning. So there are different stories for everyone, you can't generalize and say Fener kills young prospects. And that whole "He only plays Serbs" thing is a joke, only dishonest people insinuate Zoc with racism, I hope you are not one of them. Do you honestly believe if he had the Turkish version of Bogdanovic he wouldn't play him?
    I dont believe ZOC has a bias against any nationalities. I am just saying he is more patient towards Serbian players which i dont criticize at all. Whatever the reasons are he believes in Serbian development more or is connected to Serbian coaches who he trust or lets say he is just a patriotic man. Turkish player especially from 95-97 born ones made critical decisions about their futures and most of them were too lazy. Okben Ulubay himself said it that the Serbian players are working more and are bigger fighters etc. We have many issues that we have to work on but...

My critics are "why do you keep a guy like Egehan Arna who is obviously not willing to work to get in this team? Why do you keep a 16 year old guy in the roster and dont let him play for 4 years? Why?

My only explanation is "he doesnt care at all".

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    The Biberovic case is a mismanagement at its finest. I watched him in the U16 of Bosnia when he was 15 and he had great potential. Unfortunately he hasnt been playing for 3-4 years. I dont really know what the Fener guys are thinking but loan the guys if you have no use for them. Let them play. Its also his fault to sit all these years

My critic is "why do you keep a guy like Egehan Arna who is obviously not willing to work to get in this team? Why do you keep a 16 year old guy in the roster and dont let him play for 4 years? Why?

To be honest I didn't watch Biberovic other than in Fener. I agree he is promising and needs more playing time. But as you said it also comes down to player, apparently he believes he is developing more in Fener with Obradovic than he would in a Eurocup team where he would play 20 min a game.

I think the answer to your critic is, you have to have Turkish players on your roster due to the rule, and it is better to have young players who supposedly train hard and forces main guys to also train hard, rather than washed up ex players like Erden etc who wouldn't care about what is going on. Remember that we had a year where he had Altıntığ etc. It didn't work out well. By the way Obradovic also cuts players when he loses hope - Uğurlu comes to mind. Apparently he still sees value in Arna and player also is content to stay, who we are to judge?
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

And dont blame yourself because of Sipahi. He was a low level prospect anyway. He just stood out in youth tournaments because of his size. Fener needs to plan the careers of its players more properly. It cant be good when you are not able to implement one guy from the own youth in your a team.

It doesnt need to be at once. Fenerbahces youth is too bad for a jump from youth to the a team but a second team in the second turkish league or a loaning system so that they can reevaluate the players every season would be beneficial. Its obvious ZOC doesnt care.

To be honest I didn't watch Biberovic other than in Fener. I agree he is promising and needs more playing time. But as you said it also comes down to player, apparently he believes he is developing more in Fener with Obradovic than he would in a Eurocup team where he would play 20 min a game.
    Yeah he is responsible for himself at last but at that age you cant know what is good for you. I know it from my not having started career when i was young. An uneducated dad without knowledge what is happening, a young guy who suddenly gets tons of money leads to this end. This guy cant know what is good for him.

BTW i didnt mean that my father is uneducated. I am just sure that Tariks father is similar to general turkish fathers

I think the answer to your critic is, you have to have Turkish players on your roster due to the rule, and it is better to have young players who supposedly train hard and forces main guys to also train hard, rather than washed up ex players like Erden etc who wouldn't care about what is going on. Remember that we had a year where he had Altıntığ etc. It didn't work out well. By the way Obradovic also cuts players when he loses hope - Uğurlu comes to mind. Apparently he still sees value in Arna and player also is content to stay, who we are to judge?
    Your answer means I dont care about youth. What I would like to see is keep a guy 2 seasons at max loan him if you see future waive him if not and take a new promising prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    My critics are "why do you keep a guy like Egehan Arna who is obviously not willing to work to get in this team? Why do you keep a 16 year old guy in the roster and dont let him play for 4 years? Why?

I will answer this, if they can't. It is quite simple. Fener is in a similar place like Zvezda in Serbia. Dominant domestically and financially, so they hoard talent at the expense of others. Zvezda currently in its youth setups and FMP has more talents than it can EVER hope to develop. There are just not enough places for senior playes in Zvezda for all the kids we have signed. So yes, many of them will suffer the same fate of having to watch the games on TV and just train.

Is this fair? Of course it is not. BUT, clubs are clubs that fight for their own success and supremacy. If I deny others a chance to take those kids and make them into dominant players and perhaps prevent myself for losing to them, as a club I would do it. IS that fair to those kids of course not? But this is not the obligation of the club.

You are looking at talents from the perspective of the national team not a club perspective. Clubs don't have an obligation to develop kids for the NT, so they don't. This should be the job of the federation.

If the federation wants to protect the kids, they should make a change to the way contracts are signed with kids. I propose something like this:

- For kids under 18, only 1 year contracts can be signed. So, kids have to renew a contract with a club every year. That way, they could leave any time they want if they are not treated well by the club. Also clubs would only sign kids they would invest time and money in, and let them pley.

- Talents ages 18 to 22, 2-year contracts only. Same reasons.

This way you could make a difference. Of course, on top of all that you have to completely revamp your youth systems that are not doing a good job. In Serbia we lose kids that don't develop due to no playing time and etc. but those who play develop and we constantly produce world class talent. Turkey has a problem that it doesn't even do that. Those very few that get a chance rarely go anywhere...

I understand all of this problems but Fenerbahce would decrease those casualties to a minimum if it was organized. If you got a player, a promising one you need to plan his career for him at the start. What are the improvements? Is it enough to play for us? Does he need play time? Where can we loan them? All this questions and similars need to be answered. At the moment feners youth program is like "saldim cayira mevlam kayira"

Dont ask me what that means cant translate.

And unlike you i strongly believe that clubs have a responsibility towards his players and the basketball in your country. Well this player had this issue and the other one didnt develop well so what can i do is not the answer. The regulation needs to come from the federation yes but there is a huge problem with regulations and big clubs. Any restrictive movement starts an immediate war. For example Fenerbahce in football. The club is bankrupt not only fener but any other big club too. Thats why the football federation wanted to restrict the transfer budget. Now Fenerbahce and BJK are whining for special treatment because the team is total trash. The problem is that Fenerbahce with a 25 million fan base is a political power thats the reason it and different clubs too get away with special treatments.

Similar things can be said about bb too. Thats the dilemma. The bb recognized the problem and took immediate countermeasures but we lost a generation till then.

Its btw obviously we have not the same ratio in developing good players like Serbia and dont even expect that because of several reasons but the way of these 2 big clubs of turkey and especially Fenerbahce is not the right way and i wont get tired to mention it.

NBA vs. Fenerbahçe since 2010.

2010 - Semih Erden - Boston
    2010 - Ömer Aşık - Chicago
    2014 - Bojan Bogdanovic - Broklyn
    2015 - Nemanja Bjelica - Minnesota
    2016 - Ömer Faruk Yurtseven - NCAA
    2017 - Ekpe Udoh - Utah
    2017 - Bogdan Bogdanovic - Sacramento
    2018 - Brad Wanamaker - Boston
    2018 - James Nunnally - Minnesota
    2019 - Nikola Melli - New Orleans
    2019 - Marko Guduric - Memphis
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010-11(2), 2013, 2016, 2019-20(2) Turkish Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007-08(2), 2010-11(2), 2014, 2016-18(3) Turkish BSL Champion ---
    --- 2015-19(5) EuroLeague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 EuroLeague Champion ---

Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    NBA vs. Fenerbahçe since 2010.

2010 - Semih Erden - Boston
    2010 - Ömer Aşık - Chicago
    2014 - Bojan Bogdanovic - Broklyn
    2015 - Nemanja Bjelica - Minnesota
    2016 - Ömer Faruk Yurtseven - NCAA
    2017 - Ekpe Udoh - Utah
    2017 - Bogdan Bogdanovic - Sacramento
    2018 - Brad Wanamaker - Boston
    2018 - James Nunnally - Minnesota
    2019 - Nikola Melli - New Orleans
    2019 - Marko Guduric - Memphis
    Or something like this:

Erden - irrelevant for high level EL basketball
    Asik - OK, fair loss
    Bojan - Legitimate loss of a quality player that played 3 seasons in Fener
    Bjelica - Legitimate loss
    Yurtseven - irrelevant, not even a senior player yet
    Udoh - He was already an NBA guy, that came to Europe to get another contract. Nobody smart would've built around him.
    Bogdan - Legitimate loss
    Wanamaker - One-year rental
    Nunnally - one-year rental
    Melli - Legitimate loss
    Guduric - A fair loss

Again, it is not that these guys left for NBA, but how they got there. You signed all of them as high quality NBA-caliber players (Bojan, Bogdan, Bjelica, Melli...). These guys are never going to stay in any European team for 10+ seasons. They are all going to give NBA a try. So, it was unrealistic to expect them to. Guys like Datome, Sloukas, or Kruno Simon, Dunston, Higgins etc are Euroleague lifers. Those are guys that could provide this kind of stability. DeColo as well.

If you want players that will not jump at an NBA opportunity right away, you have to choose players differently.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    If you want players that will not jump at an NBA opportunity right away, you have to choose players differently.
    Exactly, if the implication is that Fener has been hurt by these moves. it's the opposite, they benefited during their tenure as these guys would go to the NBA any way through any other team. This shows that Fener (and a few others) are/were able to collect talent, and showcase them through the top level. NBA finds the players from 2nd leagues too, it just makes it easier if the guy is EL MVP for example.

Only teams that can complain are the teams that bring up the young talent and then lose them without reaping any benefits. in this respect, Fener is probably the least affected.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

I think we must differentiate here a bit. Bojan, Bogdan and Bjelica had the talent for the nba and it was clear that they would get serious minutes there. Even Bojan Bogdanovic was not as valuable in Euroleague as he was in the nba. He is way too slow for his position to survive against guys like Kawhi etc but he is strong like an horse.

The other guys in the nba will hardly be in the rotations in the nba. Had a slight hope that Melli could contribute he got also his minutes decreased. Udoh was a serious talent when he was drafted but he busted. Too short for his position and his offense not enough versatile. Learned a bith pick and roll defense with Fener but the main reason why he left fener was the exhausting travels within europe.

Vesely is the only one in Fener who has legit talent to get a serious role in the nba but his mental issues wont let him be successful there. I am even not sure if he reaches a decent level ever again.

I am wondering why we always choose mediocre american players (poor scouting included) when there are quite good foreign players in BSL in front of nose.

Just one example but there are much more.
    We brought Stimac(I don't think that was a big mistake at all) instead of Vesely in first place, then fired him and brought Malcolm Thomas who is offensively impotent.

In the same time we have player like Moustapha Fall who owns everything we need in this moment. He is tall, can score, can rebound, can block. Hew isn't quick and not such great ft shooter(still better then all our bigs), everything else would be upgrade over our current frontcourt players. He could play 15-20 mins with high impact on the game. Much more then Ahmet for sure and much better then Thomas in offence.

I am sure we payed some buyouts to chinese clubs for Thomas and Nunnally so I don't see reason why would be problem to do the same with any mid range BSL club.
    Just one example

Or something like this:

Erden - irrelevant for high level EL basketball
    Asik - OK, fair loss
    Bojan - Legitimate loss of a quality player that played 3 seasons in Fener
    Bjelica - Legitimate loss
    Yurtseven - irrelevant, not even a senior player yet
    Udoh - He was already an NBA guy, that came to Europe to get another contract. Nobody smart would've built around him.
    Bogdan - Legitimate loss
    Wanamaker - One-year rental
    Nunnally - one-year rental
    Melli - Legitimate loss
    Guduric - A fair loss.
    Yeah yeah Yurtseven is irrelevant but useless Guduric, who even in his last euroleague season was nothing but a liability in terms of his team’s trophy ambitions, is a “”fair loss””. This reminds me when you called Markomark better than Korkmaz lol. Yeah now in hindsight you were very correct, he sure is better at being a waterboy. And that on a tanking team while Furk’s on a contender. 3 whopping minutes over the last 4 games lol, how’d he manage that with his career bigger than Furk, while even being older : D. But apparently him and Asik are same degree losses too, with a doubtful “Ok” for Asik who without his illnesses was a beast in the NBA. Something Guduric will never ever be.

Can you like really stop overrating your trash players in correlation to ours, under atleast the Turkish topic threads? Yurtseven will have 100 times the career Guduric will have, he is never irrelevant and a big loss of talent for Fener because now they’re stuck with Duverioglu and for a while even worthless Stimac who clearly doesnt belong in any ambitious EL team but in “we’re here to say we’re here” level teams like Zvezda... I already told you Guduric was a nobody and he didn’t prove me wrong. You on the other hand made yourself look silly sticking up for a guy who can hardly gather 10 minutes over multiple games in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
    Yeah yeah Yurtseven is irrelevant but useless Guduric, who even in his last euroleague season was nothing but a liability in terms of his team’s trophy ambitions, is a “”fair loss””. This reminds me when you called Markomark better than Korkmaz lol. Yeah now in hindsight you were very correct, he sure is better at being a waterboy. And that on a tanking team while Furk’s on a contender. 3 whopping minutes over the last 4 games lol, how’d he manage that with his career bigger than Furk, while even being older : D. But apparently him and Asik are same degree losses too, with a doubtful “Ok” for Asik who without his illnesses was a beast in the NBA. Something Guduric will never ever be.

Can you like really stop overrating your trash players in correlation to ours, under atleast the Turkish topic threads? Yurtseven will have 100 times the career Guduric will have, he is never irrelevant and a big loss of talent for Fener because now they’re stuck with Duverioglu and for a while even worthless Stimac who clearly doesnt belong in any ambitious EL team but in “we’re here to say we’re here” level teams like Zvezda... I already told you Guduric was a nobody and he didn’t prove me wrong. You on the other hand made yourself look silly sticking up for a guy who can hardly gather 10 minutes over multiple games in the NBA.
    A fair loss means, an OK loss, not an amazing one. Guduric HAS a senior career, Yursteven doesn't. What the hell is so complicated for you to understand. Yursteven HAS to PROVE that he can play basketball at a high level, something that is not certain, while Guduric has already done that. Guduric is not an amazing player BUT he is a legit Euroleague player that could start for many EL teams. I never thought his NBA move is the right one, because he doesn't really have a future there due to his defense before all. Asik is the same level of loss BECAUSE he was not an amazing player when he was in Fener and left for NBA. Sure Asik's career made a jump in the NBA but he was not THAT player in Fener. He has two seasons in Fener, averaging something like 8 and 6, and suddenly he is a beast, Olajuwon? Also if Guduric was so useless, how come team looks way worse despite adding DeColo instead of him in the backcourt Some people...

Gotta love your approach. Furkan Korkmaz will never be what you think he can be. Kid doesn't have what it takes. The sooner you realize that, the better you will understand this. He is a No. 6 option in a Philly team that CAN'T shoot and has nobody in the backcourt. It's a nice set of circumstances and yet he is not converting at a high rate and his defense is just laughable. If he can't be a serious role player in these circumstances, when will he be able to do it? He is at the moment one of the worst sixth men in NBA...

Also if Guduric was so useless, how come team looks way worse despite adding DeColo instead of him in the backcourt Some people...
    Not arguing with other statements, I even agree with the most of that, but De Colo is big upgrade over Guduric. Far away from that Guduric was useless, just De Colo is class above him.

Shity situation in Fener is caused by other issues, first of all big downgrade from Melli to williams, then bad form caused by long injuries of some players and incompetence of management to find true solution for those problems.

Yurt back then was of course not an serious option but now he would help the team without a doubt, better than any big except vesely in good health but well see what the outcome will be. He is a bit slow an he lacks athleticism and has a very modest wingspan but his offensive versatility should make him give a serious nba career at least as a sixth man etc.

Furkan is a mess defensively and hell be never a decent defender in the nba but he is also not ready right now. Its hard to say something about him right now since his body is not ready. He needs to bulk up more 10 pounds.

Offensively he will be a very potent scorer i am convinced of that. He is used primarily used as spot up shooter right now but he is an all around scorer. Of course he wont be in the 25 best player of the nba or something like that but among 75 is a realistic scenario not now but in 2-3 years. Its great to see him as the sixth man right now.

Guduric is not an nba player and in my opinion he has also not the material for a euroleague top team. He had just a bonus because of ZOC but we all know that many Fener player are not top euroleague level material.

A fair loss means, an OK loss, not an amazing one. Guduric HAS a senior career, Yursteven doesn't. What the hell is so complicated for you to understand. Yursteven HAS to PROVE that he can play basketball at a high level, something that is not certain, while Guduric has already done that. Guduric is not an amazing player BUT he is a legit Euroleague player that could start for many EL teams. I never thought his NBA move is the right one, because he doesn't really have a future there due to his defense before all. Asik is the same level of loss BECAUSE he was not an amazing player when he was in Fener and left for NBA. Sure Asik's career made a jump in the NBA but he was not THAT player in Fener. He has two seasons in Fener, averaging something like 8 and 6, and suddenly he is a beast, Olajuwon? Also if Guduric was so useless, how come team looks way worse despite adding DeColo instead of him in the backcourt Some people...

Gotta love your approach. Furkan Korkmaz will never be what you think he can be. Kid doesn't have what it takes. The sooner you realize that, the better you will understand this. He is a No. 6 option in a Philly team that CAN'T shoot and has nobody in the backcourt. It's a nice set of circumstances and yet he is not converting at a high rate and his defense is just laughable. If he can't be a serious role player in these circumstances, when will he be able to do it? He is at the moment one of the worst sixth men in NBA...
    Are you really insinuating that De Colo is a downgrade to Guduric? Some people... like you haha.
    Fener had Melli-Vesely on 4-5 last season, now Williams-Lauvergne/Duveri. This is a massive downgrade, and bas absolutely nothing to do with guduric. If anything Nando is the only light coming out of this team, I dont even want to imagine what the situation would be if it was Guduric there haha.

As for what I see in Furk, why? Did I ever claim he’d be an MVP? You’re the one systematically overrating your players, only to see them bust hard then come admit he was “never that good anyway”. This wasn’t your tone regarding Guduric before he went to the NBA. But Furkan will have a legitimate NBA career, and still has time to improve. He’s definitely not the worst 6th man, he leads his team in threes made at a near 40% percentage and that while his attempt perbhake average is only 6.6 (the Sixers have many big names so this is normal).

But what bothered me most was you calling a clearly talented guy like Yurtseven IRRELEVANT. What kind of outrageous remark is this? You call what Guduric has a career?? That’s your problem, but what Yurtseven does in the NCAA surely is more valuable than let’s say having a “senior career” in a banana league like the serbian one. Clearly Yurtseven now would be an immediate upgrade to trashes like Lauvergne or Duverioglu, and that for Fener is a big miss.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Not arguing with other statements, I even agree with the most of that, but De Colo is big upgrade over Guduric. Far away from that Guduric was useless, just De Colo is class above him.

Shity situation in Fener is caused by other issues, first of all big downgrade from Melli to williams, then bad form caused by long injuries of some players and incompetence of management to find true solution for those problems.
    Both you and this loudmouth FK misunderstood the text. Not that Guduric is better than DeColo. I precisely said that despite adding DeColo on the court things look quite shitty, and yes you do miss Guduric. It's easy to put everything on the lack of bigs, but Fener has terrible problems on the perimeter as well and the quality of shots you are taking is WAY DOWN, compared to other seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
    Are you really insinuating that De Colo is a downgrade to Guduric? Some people... like you haha.
    Fener had Melli-Vesely on 4-5 last season, now Williams-Lauvergne/Duveri. This is a massive downgrade, and bas absolutely nothing to do with guduric. If anything Nando is the only light coming out of this team, I dont even want to imagine what the situation would be if it was Guduric there haha.

As for what I see in Furk, why? Did I ever claim he’d be an MVP? You’re the one systematically overrating your players, only to see them bust hard then come admit he was “never that good anyway”. This wasn’t your tone regarding Guduric before he went to the NBA. But Furkan will have a legitimate NBA career, and still has time to improve. He’s definitely not the worst 6th man, he leads his team in threes made at a near 40% percentage and that while his attempt perbhake average is only 6.6 (the Sixers have many big names so this is normal).

But what bothered me most was you calling a clearly talented guy like Yurtseven IRRELEVANT. What kind of outrageous remark is this? You call what Guduric has a career?? That’s your problem, but what Yurtseven does in the NCAA surely is more valuable than let’s say having a “senior career” in a banana league like the serbian one. Clearly Yurtseven now would be an immediate upgrade to trashes like Lauvergne or Duverioglu, and that for Fener is a big miss.
    Dude you have serious issues. I said that DESPITE adding DeColo Fener is having terrible issues in the backcourt. Not just problems with the bigs. Guduric was a perfect fit for the system and yes Fener misses him. Nando DeColo is a guy that gets his always, not always the best teammate or the player that plays for others. Keep that in mind in the years to come while he is there.

Systematically overrating? Who did I overrate? I am one of the most critical posters on all IBN, the least hype stuff about youth guys are well. I assess prospects very realistically, and point out their flaws. It's a problem that guys like you (others as well) find it difficult to take that because you have a boner for a player and then you get discussions like this. Furkan is finally getting minutes in his third year in NBA, as a sixth man. Whether he will stick, we will see. Also 37.7% is not anywhere close to 40%. The kid has a good shot, and that is about it. So many stories about his play with the ball, creation by many posters and of course there is no sign of that. Defense is laughable. Here is a small challenge, list me 10 Sixth Man guys in the NBA that are worse than Furkan Korkmaz.

It is irrelevant because that kid did NOTHING for the senior team of Fener and he is still playing against kids. Playing with 18-21yrs olds and he CONSTANTLY struggles against top opposition in the NCAA. He is talented, so are many others. He is not nearly in the first tier of European talents, questionably whether he is in the second. The career he will have is YET TO BE ESTABLISHED. When you get that, maybe you will understand. Popping 20 pts on a 6-6 center from Burton College or playing against a 10-year ver of European leagues. Those are different planets. I don't believe that Yurtseven would do shit in EL at his skill level now. Many would agree.

Also, being disrespectful is your choice. You can call Serbian league trash. Guduric has proven himself in Euroleague for 4 seasons, never playing under 15 minutes with a significant role for both Zvezda and Fenerbahce. He is a member of Serbian NT. His career is very solid, he got that NBA contract because of it and even played 15 minutes a game for 27 games this season. I didn't expect him to get those minutes, as I never saw him as a NBA type of player. Even if he flames out, he will always have a solid career in Europe. If you think that career is trash, then Yurtseven's current career is that he missed a sport. He is playing voleyball.

I won't talk about the issues of Fener because I have a million posts on it, just need to say there is no point comparing Guduric and Yurtseven. First one has an established career in Europe as a very efficient scorer and ball distributor and gets minutes in NBA one way or another so far. Yurtseven meanwhile is playing against peasants mostly, has proved nothing at all yet, and he is exactly NOT the type of big NBA wants right now. We will see how his career goes.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    I won't talk about the issues of Fener because I have a million posts on it, just need to say there is no point comparing Guduric and Yurtseven. First one has an established career in Europe as a very efficient scorer and ball distributor and gets minutes in NBA one way or another so far. Yurtseven meanwhile is playing against peasants mostly, has proved nothing at all yet, and he is exactly NOT the type of big NBA wants right now. We will see how his career goes.
    Ditto. I don't know where this confidence about Yurtseven is coming from, from his NCAA games maybe because he was not that impressive in Euro youth tournaments or in limited senior team exposure. Better prospects have disappeared, so many of them.

besides, I have a feeling he will never return to Turkey (this is related to NT, not that it matters for his potential career path)
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast