FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010-11(2), 2013, 2016, 2019-20(2) Turkish Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007-08(2), 2010-11(2), 2014, 2016-18(3) Turkish BSL Champion ---
    --- 2015-19(5) EuroLeague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 EuroLeague Champion ---

RIP chance for Biberovic.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    RIP chance for Biberovic.
    We should've used him in TBL only, using him in Euroleague was another big mistake.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL

Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    We should've used him in TBL only, using him in Euroleague was another big mistake.
    You cant use him in TBL because iyou have no second league team. You surely mean BSL but he is not licenced for BSL because of Dixon. You are about to bust another big talent. Applause.

You cant use him in TBL because iyou have no second league team. You surely mean BSL but he is not licenced for BSL because of Dixon. You are about to bust another big talent. Applause.
    That's what I meant, we should've used him in national league instead of Dixon.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL

That's what I meant, we should've used him in national league instead of Dixon.
    Fenerbahce wouldnt be Fenerbahce if it wouldnt destroy promising prospects. They hate on Yurtseven then. Xd

Fenerbahce wouldnt be Fenerbahce if it wouldnt destroy promising prospects. They hate on Yurtseven then. Xd
    Iirc Yurtseven was getting either the most or second most minutes played in his age group, he left for different (non-basketball) reasons

We should see more minutes for Biberovic, I agree, but it is hard to give time to a prospect when a team is fighting to stay alive for playoffs
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Iirc Yurtseven was getting either the most or second most minutes played in his age group, he left for different (non-basketball) reasons

We should see more minutes for Biberovic, I agree, but it is hard to give time to a prospect when a team is fighting to stay alive for playoffs
    You should have loaned him then. This guy is almost 19 and played almost 0 games. Every non serbian young guy should avoid fener or if hes there he should leave Fener asap. Mismanagement everywhere but its his fault.

Biberovic should play BSL, without games in BSL he is useless in EL. Dixon is ex player and big mistake by Obra licencing him for BSL.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Biberovic should play BSL, without games in BSL he is useless in EL. Dixon is ex player and big mistake by Obra licencing him for BSL.
    He doesnt care its that simple he just doesnt care. Look at Egehan Arna. Has been sitting around for 4 years and he doesnt care at all.

He doesnt care its that simple he just doesnt care. Look at Egehan Arna. Has been sitting around for 4 years and he doesnt care at all.
    Egehan got his chance but kid was too lazy to improve his shooting. He is good in everything except shoot. Throwing bricks isn't something that will give him the real chance in one of the biggest clubs in Europe.
    Biberovic is everything opposite to him. He is good shooter, ball handler, above average iq, good physics, but didn't get the real chance.

Egehan got his chance but kid was too lazy to improve his shooting. He is good in everything except shoot. Throwing bricks isn't something that will give him the real chance in one of the biggest clubs in Europe.
    Biberovic is everything opposite to him. He is good shooter, ball handler, above average iq, good physics, but didn't get the real chance.
    My point is not if hes good or not. If you dont use a player get rid of him and give a new guy a chance. Just this shows me that he doesnt care who is on the bench from the youth.

My point is not if hes good or not. If you dont use a player get rid of him and give a new guy a chance. Just this shows me that he doesnt care who is on the bench from the youth.
    And my point is that Egehan got the chance and didn't use it. Biberovic didn't because Obra fault decision that Dixon is more usefull then him for BSL.
    As you see in Efes is similar situation, so it's not only Fener. I repeat BSL is the only chance for true prospects to get chance to impose them for bigger goals.

And my point is that Egehan got the chance and didn't use it. Biberovic didn't because Obra fault decision that Dixon is more usefull then him for BSL.
    As you see in Efes is similar situation, so it's not only Fener. I repeat BSL is the only chance for true prospects to get chance for playing.
    And my point is that Egehan got the chance and didn't use it.
    Then get rid of him

Biberovic didn't because Obra fault decision that Dixon is more usefull then him for BSL.
    You see he doesnt care youth player.

As you see in Efes is similar situation, so it's not only Fener. I repeat BSL is the only chance for true prospects to get chance for playing.
    Not quite. The difference is for me that Ataman will give you a fair chance and ZOC wont unless you are a serb.

Not quite. The difference is for me that Ataman will give you a fair chance and ZOC wont unless you are a serb.
    Or mediocre American to be fair

Then get rid of him

You see he doesnt care youth player.

Yeah because Ataman has always been known for making young players shine with significant minutes lmfao. Let's be honest, both coaches only care about winning. They give minutes to prospects if they think the player can be useful further down the season.

For example, Obradovic has given Kenan Sipahi significant minutes, not only due to foreigner limit as he also started him in playoffs against Maccabi, but his career took a free fall after his injury. Yurtseven was getting many minutes, even at age 15, but he left for his personal reasons. On the other hand, Arna got many chances but only does well when we are already winning. So there are different stories for everyone, you can't generalize and say Fener kills young prospects. And that whole "He only plays Serbs" thing is a joke, only dishonest people insinuate Zoc with racism, I hope you are not one of them. Do you honestly believe if he had the Turkish version of Bogdanovic he wouldn't play him?
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Try a capital S. Serb. See, not that hard...

Did you know how many players we've sent to the NBA in the last 5-6 years?

The best thing about this season, that damn mafia NBA can stay away from us for a change.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL

Did you know how many players we've sent to the NBA in the last 5-6 years?

The best thing about this season, that damn mafia NBA can stay away from us for a change.
    I dont care those 5-6 good for Euroleague but too bad for NBA Fenerbahce guys. I only care turkish player who were being developed and from fener the contribution is 0,00

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    Try a capital S. Serb. See, not that hard...
    Dude, its just laziness, but ok i promise ill watch out if it is so important for you.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast