25. You may not vote on this poll
  • CSKA Moscow

10 40.00%
  • Anadolu Efes

15 60.00%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: [2019 F4 Final] CSKA Moscow - Anadolu Efes

Quote Originally Posted by drskull View Post
    regional games in small towns are priceless. there is always a comedian on the stands in each town. I used to attend those games just to have a laugh. but I liked the more subtle taunting, more subtle more funny.
    These "brave" guys only spoke that trash in their village from the safety of rarely venturing in the town where I and other players lived. I know of an instance of a friend from another team crossing paths with one of his abusers a couple days after the game and all of a sudden he wasn't as brave saying "It wasn't me. It was the guy next to me. I have nothing against you. I don't know you". It was him though because he had a massive mole on his nose and my friend remembered him clearly. He didn't do anything and his anger had passed and he had nothing to gain from physically abusing him and getting the police involved.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    These "brave" guys only spoke that trash in their village from the safety of rarely venturing in the town where I and other players lived. I know of an instance of a friend from another team crossing paths with one of his abusers a couple days after the game and all of a sudden he wasn't as brave saying "It wasn't me. It was the guy next to me. I have nothing against you. I don't know you". It was him though because he had a massive mole on his nose and my friend remembered him clearly. He didn't do anything and his anger had passed and he had nothing to gain from physically abusing him and getting the police involved.
    Is this what Olympiacos players have to look forward to in the Greek second division?

well, I would have some objections to some claims about the "incident", but whatever.

Efes will probably never be this close to a EL title, so I cannot help but get deeply disappointed with the result, even if CSKA was clearly the better team. Congrats again to them.
    it was an outstanding year for Efes fans (it's not true that they don't exist) overall.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    well, I would have some objections to some claims about the "incident", but whatever.

Efes will probably never be this close to a EL title, so I cannot help but get deeply disappointed with the result, even if CSKA was clearly the better team. Congrats again to them.
    it was an outstanding year for Efes fans (it's not true that they don't exist) overall.
    If you keep Larkin Efes will be one of the biggest favorites for the title, so you could be close again.

Regarding incident, I'm ashamed of such behavior in Efes final game.
    If you hate Ataman go and spit him when Fener plays against him, it's legitimate and usual in every high tension game and I have nothing against it, but don't use game Efes waited so many years for such primitive behavior.

Ataman won the EuroChallenge in 2012 and then the EuroCup in 2016, so 2020 should be the right time for him to take the Euroleague. This was just a season too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Ataman won the EuroChallenge in 2012 and then the EuroCup in 2016, so 2020 should be the right time for him to take the Euroleague. This was just a season too early.
    right. what kind of a number 2019 is anyway? he's going by Olympic years, also won Saporta cup in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    If you keep Larkin Efes will be one of the biggest favorites for the title, so you could be close again.
    Larkin is the main goal, clearly. Unless Boston calls him back with a serious offer after the Kyrie disaster, I think he'll stay. if that happens, Efes will have a solid core to build upon for the first time; ie. especially by replacing Pleiss, Motum, and Beaubois. If it was another coach, I'd be excited with potential integration of Saybir & Ilyasoglu as well, but Ataman has no such history.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Hello everyone! Congrats to CSKA, their regular season was shaky but they deserved the title with their performance in the F4.

For us, the consensus was that Efes was the favorite due to our injuries and it proved right. Efes was balling hard and we didn't come up with an extra gear. I opted to stay out of IBN to not get baited and stay calm, which was beneficial for both me and the forum.

For next year I expect a shake-up in the roster. Sloukas proved he is not fit to be the only leader, so a good guard will probably come. Also I expect Udoh to come back.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Afther a month someone can tell me why Hackett have played in cska ?

he is an awful player

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678