• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle Hines, what a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
      Who doesnt know what's happening there;

Once we lost against galatasaray if i am not wrong. That dude got timeout in the last 2-3 seconds when he had 7-8 points lead.

After that game, our fans started to annoy him after our wins "take timeout ergin ataman".

That happened again and he got mad. Lol
      He also said Obradovic is overrated after beating us as GS headcoach, there are other things as well.

But that was stupid to harass him in this game We will meet with him in TBL final anyway.
      FENERBAHÇE
      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
        Suacan Piskin zu Fener.
        Epke Uhod zu Fener ;(
        sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

Kyle Hines, what a guy.
          Ties with Jasikevicius as the player with more euroleagues. Dino Meneghin still the player with more European Cups (7).

Comment

Originally posted by drskull View Post
            that changes nothing. that was retarded. especially as fans of the team that has nothing to do in the final game. retarded.
            Man, i dont care what u think.
            People has no obligation to support efes.
            They dont support, they hate ergin and they are happy that he lost.
            So, they are making fun.
            Simple as that.
            Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
              He also said Obradovic is overrated
              Ataman is a smart man, he knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                Ties with Jasikevicius as the player with more euroleagues. Dino Meneghin still the player with more European Cups (7).
                And Chacho the first Spanish player to win Euroleague with different teams?

Comment

He also said Obradovic is overrated after beating us as GS headcoach, there are other things as well.

But that was stupid to harass him in this game We will meet with him in TBL final anyway.
                  No, not stupid. Thats schadenfreude. Understandable. And it worked. Lol
                  Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Man, i dont care what u think.
                    People has no obligation to support efes.
                    They dont support, they hate ergin and they are happy that he lost.
                    So, they are making fun.
                    Simple as that.
                    you don't have to support efes. I did. also the team lost to that guy 2 days ago, acting like that is LAME. it is that guy and Efes who reached the final not us.

and also there is a great Turkish saying for situations like this. Roughly translates to English like this: "Consummating the marriage with a borrowed dick."
                    sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

you don't have to support efes. I did. also the team lost to that guy 2 days ago, acting like that is LAME. it is that guy and Efes who reached the final not us.

and also there is a great Turkish saying for situations like this. Roughly translates to English like this: "Consummating the marriage with a borrowed dick."
                      Gtfo pls.

Go efes
                      Simply u cant blame who hates him and wants to see him lose.
                      Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

It's Ergin Ataman that Fenerbahçe fans have problem with not Efes though, they said nothing about Efes.
                        FENERBAHÇE
                        --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                        --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                        --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                        --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Haha..we have a similar saying in Greece. You screw with someone else's balls.

I can't wait for the TBL finals series. It's going to be very interesting
                          Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                          Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

And Chacho the first Spanish player to win Euroleague with different teams?
                            Yes, and also the 1st one with an abroad team. Rogers and Middleton won it with double nationality (spanish and american).

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post

I can't wait for the TBL finals series. It's going to be very interesting
                              both teams got nothing out of EL and Gergin will be extra motivated. it will be fun
                              sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

It's Ergin Ataman that Fenerbahçe fans have problem with not Efes though, they said nothing about Efes.
                                does it matter? I am not saying that "wee haf to sopport Efes becuzzz TÖRKİŞ POWAR". I am just saying it is lame and retarded. I bet they are the same retards who argued with JoLo.
                                sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information