[2019 F4 Final] CSKA Moscow - Anadolu Efes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2019 F4 Final] CSKA Moscow - Anadolu Efes

Efes has team for the title. I wrote that months ago.

Now it's up to Ataman to find way until Sunday to stop CSKA pick and roll which is their main offensive weapon
    Seems that Higgins is not that hot in this moment like he use to be, De Colo is known ft scorer, so key is how to stop Chacho. Maybe to force him in foul trouble like CSKA did to Tavares tonight
    CSKA Moscow
    0%
    Anadolu Efes
    0%

a chance to make history for us, just another F4 and title game appearance for CSKA. I hope it shows during the game. but it probably won't. Itoudis knows what he's doing.

besides, CSKA is stronger where Efes is the strongest. De Colo in form & Rodriguez in form >> Larkin & Micic.

"Anything can happen in one game", so I hope it does.

then I'm off to streets until morning.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      a chance to make history for us, just another F4 and title game appearance for CSKA. I hope it shows during the game. but it probably won't. Itoudis knows what he's doing.

besides, CSKA is stronger where Efes is the strongest. De Colo in form & Rodriguez in form >> Larkin & Micic.

"Anything can happen in one game", so I hope it does.

then I'm off to streets until morning.
      Regarding their age and current form I am not sure Chacho&De Colo> Larkin&Micic in this moment. But historical of course they are bigger.
      Still, CSKA is stronger in some other issues like mentality(which they showed last night), tradition and experience.
      Frontcourt battle could be interesting and it looks to me that Efes has adventage.

Roster vs roster it's 50:50 imo.

Ataman vs Itoudis will decide winner, fan support will be factor as well

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
        fan support will be factor as well
        Great point.

Can we rely on the Fener fans to support Efes? Will there be milli takim havasi (national team sentiment) in the arena or will Fener fans support CSKA?

Comment

Originally posted by trey from mars View Post
          Great point.

Can we rely on the Fener fans to support Efes? Will there be milli takim havasi (national team sentiment) in the arena or will Fener fans support CSKA?
          The spaniards (Baskonia and RM) will cheer for Efes. How I said, Efes is a friendly team in Spain. And I dont understand the hate to Ataman, great coach, and his complaints are really funny.

Comment

Originally posted by trey from mars View Post
            Great point.

Ataman asked Fener fans today for support and that's ok. He also called Baskonia fans to support their three ex players

Comment

Looking odds CSKA is big favorite to win the game.
              But, our poll is quite opposite

Comment

Go Ergin, destroy that shithead Itoudis

Comment

Looking odds CSKA is big favorite to win the game.
                  But, our poll is quite opposite
                  I'd bet some money on efes, I think they have a more or less equal team and are in good form.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                    I'd bet some money on efes, I think they have a more or less equal team and are in good form.
                    I thought to bet earlier before F4 when odd was around 10, but I didn't, hoping(emotional not rational reasons)that we still can beat them in semi

Comment

I usually support the underdog but I will support Dimitris Itoudis in the final. Efes winning though would be better for basketball. Ataman has done a great job and should be voted coach of the year and Larkin MVP of the EL.

Hope to see a close final.
                      Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                      Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by papalouki-louk View Post
                        Go Ergin, destroy that shithead Itoudis
                        "Psychological trauma, a type of damage to the psyche that occurs as a result of a severely distressing event"

Comment

It's really a close game, I would like to see another Turkish team is winning the Euroleague, it will make things more exciting in the TBL finals.
                          FENERBAHÇE
                          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

better chemistry and more passion efes favorite

Comment

Regarding their age and current form I am not sure Chacho&De Colo> Larkin&Micic in this moment. But historical of course they are bigger.
                              Still, CSKA is stronger in some other issues like mentality(which they showed last night), tradition and experience.
                              Frontcourt battle could be interesting and it looks to me that Efes has adventage.

Roster vs roster it's 50:50 imo.

Ataman vs Itoudis will decide winner, fan support will be factor as well
                              Frontcourt battle will be interesting for sure, but do you really think that Efes's frontcourt is better than Real's or Baskonia's in order to give them any advantage?

And fan support will be a non-factor, too. If you've listened to pre-game and post-game interviews you might know that CSKA's coaches and players have proclaimed this year a Crusade Against Haters. So, the more haters on the stands should be the better for them

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information