X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally agree with you on this one.

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
    Can't believe what I'm reading here, it's one think to have views of what political correctness has done in terms of what is judged as racist or what, but it's totally incensistive to not even be aware that acting like a mockeyin national TV directed to an African American should be viewed by the world as OK, this is insane..
    And it is the very attitude that literally has led to blatant racism, things like this start small, then once it becomes accepted as OK it just grows..

I can take all kinds of mockery of towards me, such as being bias etc etc, but if the moderators in this forum allow this kind of thinking to slide, its really creating a very very dangerous precedence. Which I may no longer want to be involved with (the forum) if left unchecked and unmoderated

Comment

• Sorry I get that your an SMC fan. Pero Arwind cross the line. Basketball lang dapat walang ganyanan. He should have known better. Thousands are watching. And Jones isn't just any unknown import. He has NBA connections so it's easier for any foreign media outlet to pick this up like Abueva's case especially if no sanctions are given to Santos.

Wala pang damage control ang SMC? No public apologies? Black teammates voicing their support of Arwind?

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
        Can't believe what I'm reading here, it's one think to have views of what political correctness has done in terms of what is judged as racist or what, but it's totally incensistive to not even be aware that acting like a mockeyin national TV directed to an African American should be viewed by the world as OK, this is insane..
        And it is the very attitude that literally has led to blatant racism, things like this start small, then once it becomes accepted as OK it just grows..

I can take all kinds of mockery of towards me, such as being bias etc etc, but if the moderators in this forum allow this kind of thinking to slide, its really creating a very very dangerous precedence. Which I may no longer want to be involved with (the forum) if left unchecked and unmoderated
        may moderator ba?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brown Bones View Post
          About the game. I think Jones is hugging the ball too much.

TNT needs to adjust
          Its always been that everytime, tnt sees whom cs defend inasal na dapat nun si blakely pa import ng tnt and it backfired again..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• On Arwind based on the interview parang OK lang sa kanya to call someone “ monkey” which is a big no no.

Pag-napikon ka e di “ monkey ka”

I am fan of Arwind’s game in the PBA pero munggo talaga.

Trans:Small head with a small brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
              Sorry I get that your an SMC fan. Pero Arwind cross the line. Basketball lang dapat walang ganyanan. He should have known better. Thousands are watching. And Jones isn't just any unknown import. He has NBA connections so it's easier for any foreign media outlet to pick this up like Abueva's case especially if no sanctions are given to Santos.

Wala pang damage control ang SMC? No public apologies? Black teammates voicing their support of Arwind?
              Arwind not suspended in finals ultimate mind game counter..or arwind suspended.. smb raise the game to another level..

Comment

About the game. I think Jones is hugging the ball too much.

TNT needs to adjust
                He was 13-33 the last game. TNT becoming too predictable with their offensive sets.
                "THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE LEARNED THE HARDEST WAY"

Comment

On Arwind baded on the interview parang OK lang sa kanya to call someone “ monkey” which is a big no no.

Pag-napikon ka e di “ monkey ka”

I am fan of Arwind’s game in the PBA pero munggo talaga.

Trans:Small head with a small brain.

hehe politically correct statement abot munggo este arwind..

Comment

• If there is a sanction a hefty fine?

I doubt if there will be suspension.

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                    Arwind not suspended in finals ultimate mind game counter..or arwind suspended.. smb raise the game to another level..

Comment

• The whole Gilas /Aussie dumpster fire started when a Filipino was allegedly called a monkey. Now to hear a Filipino use the same insult is blowingly ignorant. Ano to different rules for different people? We're actually lucky that foreign media outlets have not heard of this yet so the PBA better act before they get embarrassed again on an international stage.

FIBA rules prohibit the use of offensive gestures. Thats literally as textbook offensive/racist as one can get. Doesn't the PBA have a similar rule?

Comment

• Even JDV has spoken against Arwind.

Manu_bol trying to justify Arwind's action is just dumb. And even dumber is the fact that he blames other pinoys for the racism angle by saying "pinoy lang naman nagpalaki ng issue."

Straight to my ignore list for being ignorant.

Also, it'd be interesting to see how the PBA handles this. I remember when the PBA banned Balkman for the Arwind chokehold that SMB released a statement feigning a pullout. Let's see what happens. The PBA must tread carefully since there are major ramifications with what it decides to do considering the recent FIBA brawl and the upcoming 2023 World Cup.
                        Last edited by mrjumbo03; 08-15-2019, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• You’ll be the judge.

Kayo na bahala humusga?

Arwind-

"Magso-sorry ako? Hindi, kasi depende 'yun sa kanya. Kung mapipikon siya, totoong monkey siya. Kung hindi ka mapipikon, hindi ka monkey. Kami, nang-aasar lang. Kami ngang magkakapatid nag-aasaran din kami."

Trans:

I will not say sorry. If he is offended then definitely he is a monkey if not then he is not a monkey. My brothers we always tease each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apollo View Post
                            The whole Gilas /Aussie dumpster fire started when a Filipino was allegedly called a monkey. Now to hear a Filipino use the same insult is blowingly ignorant. Ano to different rules for different people? We're actually lucky that foreign media outlets have not heard of this yet so the PBA better act before they get embarrassed again on an international stage.

FIBA rules prohibit the use of offensive gestures. Thats literally as textbook offensive/racist as one can get. Doesn't the PBA have a similar rule?
                            what did fiba do after the singkit picture of the spanish team?

Comment

• Originally posted by trig View Post
                              what did fiba do after the singkit picture of the spanish team?
                              hahahahahahah, the justice is for the rich..

Comment

You’ll be the judge.

Kayo na bahala humusga?

Arwind-

"Magso-sorry ako? Hindi, kasi depende 'yun sa kanya. Kung mapipikon siya, totoong monkey siya. Kung hindi ka mapipikon, hindi ka monkey. Kami, nang-aasar lang. Kami ngang magkakapatid nag-aasaran din kami."

Trans:

I will not say sorry. If he is offended then definitely he is a monkey if not then he is not a monkey. My brothers we always tease each other.
                                Is that a real qoute? Lmao, this guy hella ignorant and insensitive of others
                                #FIRECHOTREYES!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information