Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time lurker here.. I just wanna add some insights regarding TNT's Petronovela-sque problem.. TNT as a whole, madame masyado talaga palakasan diyan..From Management,Players, Coaches and even utility(madame mayayabang porket nasa flagship team sila ni MVP) people.. First lets talk about the Players, I think their Fil-for are the one controlling the locker room..kaya nga I was not surprised when they traded Mo instead of Kelly eh..Imagine Mo was not getting the minutes that Kelly's getting and yet they expected him to produce numbers.. Kahet nagkakalat na si Williams and mostly throwing bricks every game eh babad na babad pa din..The same case they did to Japeth a few years back.. Tapos magugulat sila once magimprove and magblossom yung player sa other team.. Second are the Management, most of the people na nilalagay nila sa position diyan eh either kamag anak or kaibigan ng higher ups. Virgil Villavicencio(a relative of Vic Vargas) was transfer to TNT from Meralco. That guy, just because malakas siya sa taas, lahat pinapakialaman.. Sinusuka nga yan ng mga taga Meralco dahil sobra nakikialam sa team. Tas pag lipat sa TNT he's doing the same thing.. Lastly the coaches, though most fans/analyst has problem with the setup of Dickel and Ravena, I dont think wala naman masyado issue sa kanila yun especially Bong Ravena..I mean yeah Dickel is really the true coach of TNT and display lang si Ravena dun, but Bong is still earning the Head Coach paycheck and thats basically way higher than assistant coaches salary.. Especially with MVP Group.. Anyway, the real issue for their coaching is the palakasan..Remember the Alab issue before..Nung time na nawalan sila sponsor and everyone thought that MVP group would save them since Jimmy was the one coaching the team.. Alapag actually went to Chot and ask him if MVP can sponsor Alab.. Chot kinda made an excuse that MVP doesnt have the budget blah blah to support them eventhough MVP already told him that if Jimmy ask you, tell him yes..Now why did Chot Reyes do that?Simple..Josh Reyes..If the Aus-Phi brawl didnt happened, malamang hindi si Dickel/Ravena coach ng TNT ngayon or worst after this year Fiba World malamang magretire na si Chot and guess who ang papalit sa kanya..

BTW, Im not making up stories..Lahat yan galing not just sa TNT's Camp but MVP's Camp in general..and that includes Meralco and NLEX..

Comment

• Originally posted by kaibooster21 View Post
      Long time lurker here.. I just wanna add some insights regarding TNT's Petronovela-sque problem.. TNT as a whole, madame masyado talaga palakasan diyan..From Management,Players, Coaches and even utility(madame mayayabang porket nasa flagship team sila ni MVP) people.. First lets talk about the Players, I think their Fil-for are the one controlling the locker room..kaya nga I was not surprised when they traded Mo instead of Kelly eh..Imagine Mo was not getting the minutes that Kelly's getting and yet they expected him to produce numbers.. Kahet nagkakalat na si Williams and mostly throwing bricks every game eh babad na babad pa din..The same case they did to Japeth a few years back.. Tapos magugulat sila once magimprove and magblossom yung player sa other team.. Second are the Management, most of the people na nilalagay nila sa position diyan eh either kamag anak or kaibigan ng higher ups. Virgil Villavicencio(a relative of Vic Vargas) was transfer to TNT from Meralco. That guy, just because malakas siya sa taas, lahat pinapakialaman.. Sinusuka nga yan ng mga taga Meralco dahil sobra nakikialam sa team. Tas pag lipat sa TNT he's doing the same thing.. Lastly the coaches, though most fans/analyst has problem with the setup of Dickel and Ravena, I dont think wala naman masyado issue sa kanila yun especially Bong Ravena..I mean yeah Dickel is really the true coach of TNT and display lang si Ravena dun, but Bong is still earning the Head Coach paycheck and thats basically way higher than assistant coaches salary.. Especially with MVP Group.. Anyway, the real issue for their coaching is the palakasan..Remember the Alab issue before..Nung time na nawalan sila sponsor and everyone thought that MVP group would save them since Jimmy was the one coaching the team.. Alapag actually went to Chot and ask him if MVP can sponsor Alab.. Chot kinda made an excuse that MVP doesnt have the budget blah blah to support them eventhough MVP already told him that if Jimmy ask you, tell him yes..Now why did Chot Reyes do that?Simple..Josh Reyes..If the Aus-Phi brawl didnt happened, malamang hindi si Dickel/Ravena coach ng TNT ngayon or worst after this year Fiba World malamang magretire na si Chot and guess who ang papalit sa kanya..

BTW, Im not making up stories..Lahat yan galing not just sa TNT's Camp but MVP's Camp in general..and that includes Meralco and NLEX..
      Yup. I forgot about Aguilar, sa kanila rin nga pala nanggaling yun. They need to get their act together, its like the Lakers before AD. Ang gulo ng bball ops, when they got all the resources in the world. Ang hirap din kasi kay MVP masyado niya binabalance yung tatlo eh. Why not focus muna sa isa. At hayaan yung 2 teams to be their farm teams (tanking teams)? In a way, they would not be able to be involve in lopsided trades with weak teams like blackwater and columbian. Just recently, they gave up a 1st round pick in a deep draft for Almazan. Even before, Meralco gave up a future 1st round pick for ronjay buenafe that resulted in a no 2 overall pick in kevin alas.

Ang sarap siguro maging basketball ops of the mvp teams. If real basketball minds are in charge, for sure matagal ng may kinalagyan ang SMC teams.

Comment

• So basically TNT is the DLSU of the PBA. LOL! The irony!

Comment

• Originally posted by DenzelGreat8 View Post
          Yup. I forgot about Aguilar, sa kanila rin nga pala nanggaling yun. They need to get their act together, its like the Lakers before AD. Ang gulo ng bball ops, when they got all the resources in the world. Ang hirap din kasi kay MVP masyado niya binabalance yung tatlo eh. Why not focus muna sa isa. At hayaan yung 2 teams to be their farm teams (tanking teams)? In a way, they would not be able to be involve in lopsided trades with weak teams like blackwater and columbian. Just recently, they gave up a 1st round pick in a deep draft for Almazan. Even before, Meralco gave up a future 1st round pick for ronjay buenafe that resulted in a no 2 overall pick in kevin alas.

Ang sarap siguro maging basketball ops of the mvp teams. If real basketball minds are in charge, for sure matagal ng may kinalagyan ang SMC teams.
          Well believe it or not mas nagiinvest si MVP sa TNT compare dun sa dalawa team.. I kinda remember when Meralco and TNT met in the semis and to everyone suprise even MVP, eh tinalo ng Meralco ang TNT, after the series medyo aloof siya sa Meralco like wtf why did you beat TNT, didnt you read memo?LOL!

Actually if you watch the podcast of Erik Menk with Alapag as his guest.. They were talking about MVP not the type who wants to invest on young guys.. Wala siya masyado patience..He always want results.. Kaya nga may mga lopsided trades sila dati eh(Allado,Cardona,Washington,Ritualo).. Even their dynasty in 2011-2013, most of the players are ready made na.. And I just wanna add, except probably Troy Rosario and RDO, lahat ng naging young bigmen nila sa ibang team nagimprove..Yancy(Air21), Jwash(SMB), Japeth(BGK), Erram(BW) and now Tautuaa(NP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
            I for the life of me always wonder why Meralco has yet to get anyone notable to develop under them, I guess theres Newsome but he’s kinda bad on playoff games. Really puzzles me when teams like RoS contunue to unearth gems left and right, even SMB seems to have found one in pessumal
            tnt ang flavor of the month , meralco has its chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
              I for the life of me always wonder why Meralco has yet to get anyone notable to develop under them, I guess theres Newsome but he’s kinda bad on playoff games. Really puzzles me when teams like RoS contunue to unearth gems left and right, even SMB seems to have found one in pessumal
              Maybe Black is not a very good coach or at least bad at development. The teams he had success in were all star studded. His only success with Meralco was thru Durham. Newsome was already good in college. He was able to develop any of his players.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                If meralco will not been able to make the finals this conference, I think they need to replace black.. he can't deliver for meralco for years na..
                Come on norman still waiting for his jackson black combo hehe
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaibooster21 View Post
                  Long time lurker here.. I just wanna add some insights regarding TNT's Petronovela-sque problem.. TNT as a whole, madame masyado talaga palakasan diyan..From Management,Players, Coaches and even utility(madame mayayabang porket nasa flagship team sila ni MVP) people.. First lets talk about the Players, I think their Fil-for are the one controlling the locker room..kaya nga I was not surprised when they traded Mo instead of Kelly eh..Imagine Mo was not getting the minutes that Kelly's getting and yet they expected him to produce numbers.. Kahet nagkakalat na si Williams and mostly throwing bricks every game eh babad na babad pa din..The same case they did to Japeth a few years back.. Tapos magugulat sila once magimprove and magblossom yung player sa other team.. Second are the Management, most of the people na nilalagay nila sa position diyan eh either kamag anak or kaibigan ng higher ups. Virgil Villavicencio(a relative of Vic Vargas) was transfer to TNT from Meralco. That guy, just because malakas siya sa taas, lahat pinapakialaman.. Sinusuka nga yan ng mga taga Meralco dahil sobra nakikialam sa team. Tas pag lipat sa TNT he's doing the same thing.. Lastly the coaches, though most fans/analyst has problem with the setup of Dickel and Ravena, I dont think wala naman masyado issue sa kanila yun especially Bong Ravena..I mean yeah Dickel is really the true coach of TNT and display lang si Ravena dun, but Bong is still earning the Head Coach paycheck and thats basically way higher than assistant coaches salary.. Especially with MVP Group.. Anyway, the real issue for their coaching is the palakasan..Remember the Alab issue before..Nung time na nawalan sila sponsor and everyone thought that MVP group would save them since Jimmy was the one coaching the team.. Alapag actually went to Chot and ask him if MVP can sponsor Alab.. Chot kinda made an excuse that MVP doesnt have the budget blah blah to support them eventhough MVP already told him that if Jimmy ask you, tell him yes..Now why did Chot Reyes do that?Simple..Josh Reyes..If the Aus-Phi brawl didnt happened, malamang hindi si Dickel/Ravena coach ng TNT ngayon or worst after this year Fiba World malamang magretire na si Chot and guess who ang papalit sa kanya..

Well the Alapag Alab saga could be the reason for the firing of Reyes..... Stupid guy of Reyes if thats the case..MVP couod have used Alab as training ground for Ineligibles and Cadets for Gilas as well as training ground for PBA draftees until MVP teams have favorable draft pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                    Well the Alapag Alab saga could be the reason for the firing of Reyes..... Stupid guy of Reyes if thats the case..MVP couod have used Alab as training ground for Ineligibles and Cadets for Gilas as well as training ground for PBA draftees until MVP teams have favorable draft pick.
                    so in general, there is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode inside the mvp camp. much problems will surely arise once mvp decides to step down and retires.
                    Attack
                    defend
                    Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                      So basically TNT is the DLSU of the PBA. LOL! The irony!
                      Common denominator = Villavicencio guess mvp accepted he should take the bad for the good hahah
                      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                        Common denominator = Villavicencio guess mvp accepted he should take the bad for the good hahah
                        I don't think the V of DLSU and V of TNT are related. Kung related man, malayong malayo na ata.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                          If meralco will not been able to make the finals this conference, I think they need to replace black.. he can't deliver for meralco for years na..
                          They should sack their whole front office first. Their only reliable offensive weapons are Newsome and Amer and they're hot and cold

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                            I don't think the V of DLSU and V of TNT are related. Kung related man, malayong malayo na ata.
                            If the Villavicencio of Lasalle is the owner of DADS.. Malamang iisang tao yan or magkapatid..

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                              They should sack their whole front office first. Their only reliable offensive weapons are Newsome and Amer and they're hot and cold
                              actually, i find tge almazan trade a bad one since meralco has a sure top 3 pick this year's deep pool in the draft. if there is one team that gamble for the almazan trade, it's tnt since it is projected that they will place 9th or 10th in the first round. they should have traded kelly + the draft pick to almazan.
                              Attack
                              defend
                              Unite

Comment

• I think with Meralco the reason for the Almazan trade was because of the possible retirement of coach Norman Black as a head coach..May bali balita na kase sa Meralco camp that this is gonna be his last year coaching..So win mode na sila especially with the return of Durham as their import..And I think thats also the reason why di din natuloy yung Parks to Meralco.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information