• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to ferrer? He dropped off the map quickly

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
      What happened to ferrer? He dropped off the map quickly
      Honestly he just isn't a really good basketball player anymore. It's like he forgot how to score. And his defense isn't even good he relies more on getting inside your head. But at least he tries

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
        Honestly he just isn't a really good basketball player anymore. It's like he forgot how to score. And his defense isn't even good he relies more on getting inside your head. But at least he tries
        Gins will definitely trade him in time..

Comment

Safe to say he stagnated, worse regressed. Good for the likes of Borboran who were able to reinvent themselves to become better overall players.
          Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcan View Post
            surely a good top draft pick in exchange for him.
            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
              surely a good top draft pick in exchange for him.
              I’ll take anyone in the next draft over him tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                I’ll take anyone in the next draft over him tbh
                you have a point.
                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcan View Post
                  I think he could use a change of scenery. He's a Guiao type of player.

Comment

I think he could use a change of scenery. He's a Guiao type of player.
                    I agree he will blossom in CYG. He isn't a system player. Since HS he wants the ball on his hands and create his own shot.

Comment

• I think Ferrer is better off under Pido Jarencio at Northport...

Ferrer's basketball IQ is suspect and I don't think Guiao would like him making those ill decisions...

Comment

• Originally posted by jay p. Mercado View Post
                        i think ferrer is better off under pido jarencio at northport...

Ferrer's basketball iq is suspect and i don't think guiao would like him making those ill decisions...
                        “tumingin ka sakin” - coach yeng in a really loud voice

Comment

• Jonathan Grey out for season due to torn patellar tendon.. ang malas naman. he’s playing well this conference.
                          LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                          Morayta

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
                            I think Ferrer is better off under Pido Jarencio at Northport...

Ferrer's basketball IQ is suspect and I don't think Guiao would like him making those ill decisions...
                            nostradamus..lol.. he’s already with pido because of the trade...lol
                            LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                            Morayta

Comment

• Originally posted by tootch View Post
                              nostradamus..lol.. he’s already with pido because of the trade...lol
                              another lopsided trade lol. Where you at commish

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan Lun View Post
                                another lopsided trade lol. Where you at commish
                                honestly i think NP deserves a two 2019 first round pick for pringle then to me its ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information