Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have Terrence Jones as Gilas prospect?
    Attack
    defend
    Unite

Comment

Washington is a dud even in the ABL. He a Barone will not last long in this conference.
      DO or DO NOT there is no TRY... yoda

Comment

Originally posted by hoopaddict View Post
        Washington is a dud even in the ABL. He a Barone will not last long in this conference.
        he’s (washington) also a member of guam NT that played last 2021 fiba asia qualifier??
        LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
        Morayta

Comment

Originally posted by tootch View Post
          he’s (washington) also a member of guam NT that played last 2021 fiba asia qualifier??
          I think so. Btw, barone was in 2017 Taiwan-B team in jones cup being a naturalised prospect replacing Quincy Davis.

PS: the heck, Terrence Jones is eating NLEX defense alive.
          Attack
          defend
          Unite

Comment

Yeah Washington was with the guam NT and Barone is the candidate replacement for Davis.
            DO or DO NOT there is no TRY... yoda

Comment

i hope SBP consider Terrence Jones as replacement for blatche.hehehe
              LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
              Morayta

Comment

well even the likes of terrence jones needs 33 attempts..you see how good was the jf and cs as they where sometimes lucky to have at least 15 shots especially cs esp now they have ros, even junmar was benched the last time rhodes played if he didnt got his rhytym early..
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Terrence Jones defense in PnR is lacking. He didn't close out properly and left alot of shooting room for the guards.

Comment

Originally posted by zairex View Post
                    Terrence Jones defense in PnR is lacking. He didn't close out properly and left alot of shooting room for the guards.
                    Well Dantoni resorted to a 6'4 pj tucker to play big at times, he had a chance to bring terrence jones to be in his lineup come playoffs. Guess what, he didnt do it. Andy jao and company should press the right buttons so that terrence Jones become the best player he can be with the right attitude, as Glen Rice Jr. was a very good player up until that incident with Pato Gregorio..
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Terrence Jones is about 2 inches shorter than Blatche, yet its obvious Blatche has the better handles & outside shooting. Skill-wise, I think Blatche is better than Jones.

The only positive I see with Jones is his age. At 27, he still has a lot of mileage left.
                      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

i’ll just post it here.. what if in 3rd conference, make it much shorter tournament by having 2 groups. single round robin per group of 6. 5 games each then top 4 each group will have crossover QF knockout match then a best of 5 SF and best of 7 finals. each team can get unli imports or if they insist of 6’5 then go. then as an option they can get imports who studied in Philippines before. Akomo, mbala, ikeh. the tournament will be around 6 weeks.. kaysa 3 months of governors cup. at least some how lots of rest for pba players before the the next season starts.. a 2 months of rest then somehow
                        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                          i’ll just post it here.. what if in 3rd conference, make it much shorter tournament by having 2 groups. single round robin per group of 6. 5 games each then top 4 each group will have crossover QF knockout match then a best of 5 SF and best of 7 finals. each team can get unli imports or if they insist of 6’5 then go. then as an option they can get imports who studied in Philippines before. Akomo, mbala, ikeh. the tournament will be around 6 weeks.. kaysa 3 months of governors cup. at least some how lots of rest for pba players before the the next season starts.. a 2 months of rest then somehow
                          Thats a sound suggestion. But make it an Invitational Tournament during Fiba preseason(around May to July-around Commish Cup). Two groups of 6 with Top 4 in each group makes it to the Invitational Proper. Add 2-3,Foreign team plus Cadets team.. 4 groups of 3,like in Fiba Competition, with top 2making it to knockout Qtr, Semis and Finals. After Fiba season, PBa can start the COMMISH Cup with Unli height.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                            Terrence Jones is about 2 inches shorter than Blatche, yet its obvious Blatche has the better handles & outside shooting. Skill-wise, I think Blatche is better than Jones.

The only positive I see with Jones is his age. At 27, he still has a lot of mileage left.
                            I think there's still room for improvement. If he tghtens that handle he'll be an even bigger threat. He's athletic and doesn't look awkward when moving around the court. Hope we can produce a local like him

Comment

Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                              I think there's still room for improvement. If he tghtens that handle he'll be an even bigger threat. He's athletic and doesn't look awkward when moving around the court. Hope we can produce a local like him
                              add to that, he is also physically strong even in nba. i think he will negate ratliffe, majok and iranian bigs but no idea against chinese, aussie, and kiwi bigs.
                              Attack
                              defend
                              Unite

Comment

Is the new Nlex import part of the national team of Guam?

Guam is a rising country in basketball..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information