This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
    Plus he held his own (at least on offense) against Stepheson, who might be a couple of inches shorter, but is probably 20 to 30 pounds heavier and a lot wider.
    STEPHESON scored most of his points thru offensive rebounding and not on bully ball post up players. Stephesonnhad 25rebounds in an overtine game but he had 31rebounds against Meralco who has an ex NBA player import...

Comment

All of them parks slughter and even belo will get gilas callupif not in world cup team but in the sea games team... thats why i will see a very big pool come the first practive of gilas after the qualifiers
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
        All of them parks slughter and even belo will get gilas callupif not in world cup team but in the sea games team... thats why i will see a very big pool come the first practive of gilas after the qualifiers
        theres one tournament or window everyone forgot. the fiba asia cup qualifiers that will happen before the sea games. some new players like belo, parks jr. will call up..
        Last edited by Silent Killer; 05-25-2019, 02:20 AM.
        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

mac belo become the mac belo we wnew like slaughterbecome slummer..remember the guy can score in fiba level and was a sure spot team a gilas member
          OT: he led gilas in scoring in last 2016 FIBA Asia challenge. Him and CJ Perez were beast that time. they almost beat chinese-taipei w/ davis. even their star players cheng Lu and Hi Shiang Chou (taipei’s LBJ) having a hard time to contain mac belo.
          LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
          Morayta

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
            theres one tournament or window everyone forgot. the fiba asia cup qualifiers that will happen before the sea games. some new players like belo, parks jr. will call up..
            i think pba is trying hard to forget it to the minds of filipino fans as we were qualified in2023 and we can just send the cadets in there..
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

i think pba is trying hard to forget it to the minds of filipino fans as we were qualified in2023 and we can just send the cadets in there..
              or the sbp is trying hard to forget it.. and yeah we probably send new blood in this qualifiers. it depends who we group with..
              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by robert0326
                And now he has 43 pts and 25 rebounds.. he's sure bet best import for this conference, if he can stay longer.. tnt coaching staff should advice jones to settle down and focus on the game.. maybe because of physicallity that opponents gives to him.. in nba the physicallity was softer than here.. i want to see jones play here longer and beat smc teams... he is sure nighrmare for every teams in the pba
                i think rhodes and even junmar will have troubles on containing this guy. i always believe that the only difference between tnt and smb is junmar. the talent level of locals from both side are almost even even though smb are more seasoned.
                Attack
                defend
                Unite

Comment

And now he has 43 pts and 25 rebounds.. he's sure bet best import for this conference, if he can stay longer.. tnt coaching staff should advice jones to settle down and focus on the game.. maybe because of physicallity that opponents gives to him.. in nba the physicallity was softer than here.. i want to see jones play here longer and beat smc teams... he is sure nighrmare for every teams in the pba
                  Well it's not just Jones. That's how the officiating treats every import in every league in the Philippines. How else are the locals supposed to defend them even with the height restrictions. Otherwise well see the imports scoring 50+ every game. That's why we suck in international competitions.

Comment

Originally posted by tootch View Post
                    OT: he led gilas in scoring in last 2016 FIBA Asia challenge. Him and CJ Perez were beast that time. they almost beat chinese-taipei w/ davis. even their star players cheng Lu and Hi Shiang Chou (taipei’s LBJ) having a hard time to contain mac belo.
                    Yeah, I remember that. During that tournament, it looked to me like Belo was the most promising player among his batch, even more promising than RayRay Parks or Kiefer Ravena.

Things changed when he suffered that ACL injury. Its nice to see that he played well the last game. Hope he continues to play well
                    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

The good thing about good quality big imports in the Commissioner's Cup is that, these imports get to train our local bigs like Junmar, Slaughter, Erram, Almazan, Japeth, etc. These imports somewhat simulate the kind of bigs that our National team big men will encounter in international competitions.
                      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

BW is a dark horse for this conference

Comment

This bw and dyip game is highly entertaining

Comment

Stepheson is a ****ing beast inside.

Comment

BW wins against dryip 118-110
                              Stephenson 26p 21r 3b
                              Parks 23p 5r 5a

Barone 21p 14r 5b
                              Perez 17p 7r 1a

Comment

Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                                This bw and dyip game is highly entertaining
                                the free wheel offense of columbian is very entertaining all of them can shoot from
                                outside maybe because they dont have mainman aside from the import.
                                LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                                Morayta

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information