Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing that abueva did on that particular ballgame is just one of the most embarrassing scene in any basketball game be it a NBA or FIBA game he just smack the dude's neck ala JBL's own clothesline from hell moves and for Jones well, the ref misses that sneak-in moves on calvin's groin in an earlier play..I think that referee was suspended for 10 days?..oh well I hope this incident would be a big lesson to Abueva.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
      Look who is whining about unsportsmanlike behavior.

How about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYu3LQaa0Y

This is clear show of unsportsmanship at its lowest level. A shameful act.

"They didn't have the decency to know they had their crap kicked out of them"

How convenient is that for Isiah Thomas to say he regretted what he & his teammates had done.

What if 10 years from now Abueva would say "Pinagsisisihan ko na yung mga kagaguhang pinagagawa ko while playing in the PBA"?
      LOL Bro you got it wrong, It's Isiah Thomas the current player who's a friend of Terrence Jones not the Hall of Famer former Pistons bad boy

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
        LOL Bro you got it wrong, It's Isiah Thomas the current player who's a friend of Terrence Jones not the Hall of Famer former Pistons bad boy
        Oh sorry. My Bad
        "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• When will Isaiah Thomas be a free agent? It would be nice if he plays as import in the PBA, nang magkaharap sila ni Abueva. And tiyak pasok sa height limit haha.

Comment

• IMHO.. CA's M.O. is provoke the opponent, and when opponent had enough and strikes back, play the victim.

Comment

• Richard Howell is the manifestation of pba team.owners difficulty to get quality imports at their price... As phoenix practically burn away money for this one lol
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• who was the commentator last night? such a shame when he said that slaughter's losing up some pounds was a bad decision. i believe that the extra weight of greg was the culprit for his injuries. he also said that in pba, you need to bulk up says a lot about the state of this league. tsk tsk.

applauding belga for being bulked up makes me scratch my head.
                Attack
                defend
                Unite

Comment

• We’re stuck in the 90s. Slaughter lost weight and gained some mobility but needs to reinvent his game. Look at Marc Gasol:
                  Marc Gasol spent most of his career bruising in the paint with Memphis. Now, the former Defensive Player of the Year is flashing a versatile long-range game that's helping tip the scales in these Finals.

Comment

• So we gonna ignore Rey Nambatacs 30 point performance? He is a great shooter

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                      who was the commentator last night? such a shame when he said that slaughter's losing up some pounds was a bad decision. i believe that the extra weight of greg was the culprit for his injuries. he also said that in pba, you need to bulk up says a lot about the state of this league. tsk tsk.

applauding belga for being bulked up makes me scratch my head.
                      you adjust according to the rules. di naman sya sa nba naglalaro eh. in the pba, players are allowed to push, pull, grab you. So in its current dinosaur state, strength is more important than skill.

Comment

• Originally posted by trig View Post
                        you adjust according to the rules. di naman sya sa nba naglalaro eh. in the pba, players are allowed to push, pull, grab you. So in its current dinosaur state, strength is more important than skill.
                        Anything goes except clotheslines and obvious shots to the crotch haha

Comment

• Originally posted by trig View Post
                          the more reason our 2023 world cup team should do away with PBA. the regular foul in PBA is already an unsportsmanlike foul in FIBA. hehehe
                          Attack
                          defend
                          Unite

Comment

• Jesusssss blackwater just demolished nlex 132-106

Comment

• Craig hodges doing wonders to tnt’s shooting.

Comment

• SMB should really get an import similar to brownlee, their perimeter guys are very inconsistent. Their big man rotation of jmf-cs-arwind is already enough. Could also help gilas get options for a naturalized wing player.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information