Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1293

Thread: 2019 PBA Commissioners Cup

if you red the latwst philstar article you see.the effort chua gave to keep sure that cs and romeo despite being in the bench and limited to be highly motivated and focused on their roles
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by DenzelGreat8 View Post
    There was a rumor na Kia wanted Kelly Williams for their first pick for CS to, but TNT did not budge? Why? Bakit ang lakas nina Kelly Williams, Ryan Reyes at Harvey Carey to the management? They let go of RDO and Fonacier. Then in the right circumstance they should have let Kelly go if it means na si CS ang kapalit. With that, they would still have Mo and Troy. Imagine CS, Troy, and Mo alternating in their center spots. Thats their first mistake, dapat nagallout sila for CS ibigay niyo kung magkanong under the table na bidding war ang hinihingi milliones ng Kia, since SBP na rin naman ang naginvest kay Cstan na makapunta dito sa Pinas. Then ganon ganon na lang wala na takot ipull ang trigger ayun napunta sa SMB.
    I find that rumor very hard to believe. I mean, its hard to believe that TNT would turn down such a trade offer from Kia. Standhardinger in exchange for the aging Kelly Williams, sira ulo lang siguro ang tatanggi sa ganung offer. And if you are Kia, why would you give-up a Standhardinger for an aging & washed-up player like Kelly Williams? Well, there will always that monetary consideration angle.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

want tnt to rebuild? castro trade to blackwater for parks jr. and the BW pick. don't trade troy if they want to hang with tall teams. imagine they can get Go and they have late 1st round pick and wish matt nieto is still available.. that's one matinong PG under dickel system.

At this point, only Troy Rosario should off the trading table. All others are expendable including Castro. If they did it to Alapag, they should do it to Castro as well.

Quote Originally Posted by greenarcher View Post
    At this point, only Troy Rosario should off the trading table. All others are expendable including Castro. If they did it to Alapag, they should do it to Castro as well.
    troy and trollano. why trollano? height and hardwork plus shooting.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

If smc teams continues to find ways to get superstars for their scraps. Then MVP teams should do the same. No need to trade Castro for Parks. Pogoy should be the one traded since he would be redundant if they are aiming for a wing player in Parks. Parks and Banchero should their targets. Troy and Castro are the untouchables.

If smc teams continues to find ways to get superstars for their scraps. Then MVP teams should do the same. No need to trade Castro for Parks. Pogoy should be the one traded since he would be redundant if they are aiming for a wing player in Parks. Parks and Banchero should their targets. Troy and Castro are the untouchables.
    just consider the age of castro. so it's worth a gamble for tnt in comparison to pogoy and troy's age..

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    just consider the age of castro. so it's worth a gamble for tnt in comparison to pogoy and troy's age..
    Get parks as your tall pg hehe. Take castro out.

Castro still has it. Taking him out for Parks is a lateral move. If they want to win now and the next 2 conferences, they need to have both. Getting rid of Castro would lose them a firepower vs SMB teams. Theres a reason Ginebra got Pringle and retained tenorio and thompson. Pogoy as decent as he is, cant create and is at best a very good role player. Pairing him with Parks just puts them in the same position with Castro-Pogoy. They need to have 2 superstars in Castro and Parks and lets see what happens. Castro is like 32 yrs old. Lots left on his tank. Tenorio and Cabagnot are older than him but SMC teams dont trade them since they are the essential engine/quarterback of their teams.

want tnt to rebuild? castro trade to blackwater for parks jr. and the BW pick. don't trade troy if they want to hang with tall teams. imagine they can get Go and they have late 1st round pick and wish matt nieto is still available.. that's one matinong PG under dickel system.
    Matt Nieto aint doing anything come on now. Hilaw pa yang batang yan. MVP teams especially the TNT has very low patience. They wont have the patience for nieto to develop into a good pg while they continue to watch SMC teams dominating.

Kevin Alas coming on the PBA is much much better than Nieto probably coming in. And what happened with alas on TNT? We know how it turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    I find that rumor very hard to believe. I mean, its hard to believe that TNT would turn down such a trade offer from Kia. Standhardinger in exchange for the aging Kelly Williams, sira ulo lang siguro ang tatanggi sa ganung offer. And if you are Kia, why would you give-up a Standhardinger for an aging & washed-up player like Kelly Williams? Well, there will always that monetary consideration angle.
    And why did Kia gave up Standhardinger for some scraps Mccarthy (at that time), JR reyes, and a Ronald Tubid? Yup tama ka theres a monetary exchange. We could only speculate but I think he ganon ka all-out ang TNT on getting CS at that time. Akala nila madadaan pa siguro sa lowball on not including Kelly Williams. SMB does not.

While I am a solid believer of TNT because of their commitment with the Gilas all those years. One cant help how solid SMC teams in building their basketball teams. Napakautak ng president of basketball ops nila. Halatang may alam sa pagiging GM ng isang basketball team. MVP teams? Not so much.

Sa mga incoming prospects like Munzon, Mckinney and hopefully Stephen Holt (is he already 27 yrs old)? Pagwalang nakuha ang TNT ni isa sa mga yan. Alam na talagang mahina ang bball ops nila.

And why did Kia gave up Standhardinger for some scraps Mccarthy (at that time), JR reyes, and a Ronald Tubid? Yup tama ka theres a monetary exchange. We could only speculate but I think he ganon ka all-out ang TNT on getting CS at that time. Akala nila madadaan pa siguro sa lowball on not including Kelly Williams. SMB does not.

While I am a solid believer of TNT because of their commitment with the Gilas all those years. One cant help how solid SMC teams in building their basketball teams. Napakautak ng president of basketball ops nila. Halatang may alam sa pagiging GM ng isang basketball team. MVP teams? Not so much.

Sa mga incoming prospects like Munzon, Mckinney and hopefully Stephen Holt (is he already 27 yrs old)? Pagwalang nakuha ang TNT ni isa sa mga yan. Alam na talagang mahina ang bball ops nila.
    MVP group has no Basketball Operations Manager until SMC who has Chualay.... Added to the fact na marami faction within MVP group(Reyeses, Gregorios, Ateneo, San Beda, PLDT, Meralco groups) with their own vested interest..

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    MVP group has no Basketball Operations Manager until SMC who has Chualay.... Added to the fact na marami faction within MVP group(Reyeses, Gregorios, Ateneo, San Beda, PLDT, Meralco groups) with their own vested interest..
    Mahina sila, unless talaga na deep ang connection of dioceldo Sy and MVP. Then maybe they could really get Parks. Then maybe if Abueva is released or be put on the trade Market by Phoenix. MVP teams should take a chance. Calvin is still a game changer in PBA. TnT or Nlex, I want to see Calvin with Guiao. Guiao knows how to connect with his players by heart, also fellow kapampangan.

Trade Alas to reunite with his father for Calvin.

Poy Erram
    Quiñahan
    Calvin Abueva
    Joshua Munzon (get him for their first pick)
    Kiefer.

6th man - Jericho Cruz

If there is a team that could be an under the radar challenger for SMC teams, I think it is NLex. Wag lang sana pairalin ang politics please yeng (thirdy over munzon).

Wifebeaters should not be in the PBA.

Which one ?

Pass ka na ba talaga kay Calvin bro? For his personal issues, labas na ang tingin ko diyan (I always think there are 2 sides). But of course if the allegations are true medyo mahihirapan nga ang comeback ni Calvin. But I do believe as well in giving guys 2nd chances.

Mahina sila, unless talaga na deep ang connection of dioceldo Sy and MVP. Then maybe they could really get Parks. Then maybe if Abueva is released or be put on the trade Market by Phoenix. MVP teams should take a chance. Calvin is still a game changer in PBA. TnT or Nlex, I want to see Calvin with Guiao. Guiao knows how to connect with his players by heart, also fellow kapampangan.

Trade Alas to reunite with his father for Calvin.

Poy Erram
    Quiñahan
    Calvin Abueva
    Joshua Munzon (get him for their first pick)
    Kiefer.

6th man - Jericho Cruz

If there is a team that could be an under the radar challenger for SMC teams, I think it is NLex. Wag lang sana pairalin ang politics please yeng (thirdy over munzon).
    most likely, nlex will pick thirdy.. yeng can't go wrong with munzon or thirdy pero you already know who they'll pick . (thirdy)

Pass ka na ba talaga kay Calvin bro? For his personal issues, labas na ang tingin ko diyan (I always think there are 2 sides). But of course if the allegations are true medyo mahihirapan nga ang comeback ni Calvin. But I do believe as well in giving guys 2nd chances.
    and some pba offical plans of not allowing abueva to play anymore in the pba..

most likely, nlex will pick thirdy.. yeng can't go wrong with munzon or thirdy pero you already know who they'll pick . (thirdy)
    My hunch also tells me thirdy. But nangyari na to before with Yeng.

Ahanmisi (states side player) over Chris Newsome (local develop). So there still could be a chance for Munzon. I would love for Nlex to compete against the giants next year. They are an under the radar team, ngayon kung malaline up pa si kiefer sa world cup mas maiispeed pa yung conditioning and kumpiyansa nung bata.

A motivated Kiefer with Yeng and the supporting cast that I mentioned above could really really give SMC teams a run for their money.

My hunch also tells me thirdy. But nangyari na to before with Yeng.

Ahanmisi (states side player) over Chris Newsome (local develop). So there still could be a chance for Munzon. I would love for Nlex to compete against the giants next year. They are an under the radar team, ngayon kung malaline up pa si kiefer sa world cup mas maiispeed pa yung conditioning and kumpiyansa nung bata.

A motivated Kiefer with Yeng and the supporting cast that I mentioned above could really really give SMC teams a run for their money.
    JF plus CStan combo is tough to beat

Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast