This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    honestly i think NP deserves a two 2019 first round pick for pringle then to me its ok.
    If it is a first round first pick then yeah ill pick that joshua munzon from ABL, his good.

The commish's thought be like (Pringle to GInebra = more ginebra wins/championship = more gate attendance also SMB corp happy.. Hmmm approve!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan Lun View Post
      If it is a first round first pick then yeah ill pick that joshua munzon from ABL, his good.

The commish's thought be like (Pringle to GInebra = more ginebra wins/championship = more gate attendance also SMB corp happy.. Hmmm approve!) lol
      well you are not wrong in that statement tho. you cant say its bad for the league if it puts more butt in the seats at the venue.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
        well you are not wrong in that statement tho. you cant say its bad for the league if it puts more butt in the seats at the venue.
        yeah well the idea is good but the process is bad even downright disgusting, not close to fair. PBA wants to market Global port, the small market team not Ginebra. Good example is Pelicans and lakers. NBA gave chance for Pelicans to get Zion to replace AD. now the league is more balance and it's just not the Lakers that wins just because they are the famous franchise. Walang palakasan lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan Lun View Post

I think it was good trade for NorthPort they already have Robert Bolick, Pringle is 32y.o. & is injury prone what they got in return are Jervy Cruz & Ferrer who are part of Ginebra's Rotation and he has coach them before in UST. Sol Mercado is still one of the better guards in the league...

Ginebra actually lost most of its 1st sets players off the bench.

PF - Aguilar/Capiral
          SF - Brownlee/Mariano/ Dillinger / Devance ( both are JDs injury Prone)
          SG - Thompson/De la Cruz/Chan(injured)
          Pg - Pringle/Tenorio/Teodoro

Comment

• Originally posted by fadzki View Post
            I think it was good trade for NorthPort they already have Robert Bolick, Pringle is 32y.o. & is injury prone what they got in return are Jervy Cruz & Ferrer who are part of Ginebra's Rotation and he has coach them before in UST. Sol Mercado is still one of the better guards in the league...

PF - Aguilar/Capiral
            Pringle is a generational talent, arguably the best PG in the PBA. You just don't trade him specially to 3 bench players. If I was global port I would've asked for Slaughter and thompson or aguilar and thompson something in that sense not 3 bench players lol

Comment

PF - Aguilar/Capiral
              i disagree on sol mercado. if it was thompson then its a good trade.
              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• If the guys like mckinney, williams would come to the league next year, di mo na mararamdaman ang uniqueness ni stanley, Ginebra lost a two way player. Believe it or not as good as Pringle is he was a plan B after the Parks trade cannot be materialized..
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• I think NP won this in the long run and ginebra won this in the short run.

Comment

PF - Aguilar/Capiral

wait you forgot caguioa lol
                    I am not a six footer, so I play heavy metal instead...

Comment

• Originally posted by beansent View Post
                      wait you forgot caguioa lol
                      lol.. is he still in the line up or reserved list?

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                        I think NP won this in the long run and ginebra won this in the short run.
                        At the very least NP got rid of the guy who holds the ball too much. They can now prioritize in letting the young guys develop.

Comment

lol.. is he still in the line up or reserved list?

that's blasphemy, he is the face of the franchise, the team can't afford to put him in reserved list LOl

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                            At the very least NP got rid of the guy who holds the ball too much. They can now prioritize in letting the young guys develop.
                            si bolick kasi sobrang galing
                            trans: bolick's emergence made stan dispensable. young with bright future and salary wise not yet as high as stan's.
                            np can be competitive for a long time if they choose to build their franchise around him

Comment

• Originally posted by beansent View Post
                              si bolick kasi sobrang galing
                              trans: bolick's emergence made stan dispensable. young with bright future and salary wise not yet as high as stan's.
                              np can be competitive for a long time if they choose to build their franchise around him
                              Well it's good that it wasn't Bolick that they've traded. I've alway felt the Stan was freezing out their other guys with his style of play.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                                Well it's good that it wasn't Bolick that they've traded. I've alway felt the Stan was freezing out their other guys with his style of play.
                                let us see if Kevin Ferrer can regain his old collegiate form back, He was well known scorer back at UST don't know what happened to him in the PBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information