X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trig View Post
    Snowbadua has another tweet. Nagrereklamo ata si Jcastro sa vios
    may plus namn yun na cash pa sabi sa mga replies sa tweet and it more logical..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by trig View Post
      Snowbadua has another tweet. Nagrereklamo ata si Jcastro sa vios
      Snow Badua. The guy who calls Asi Taulava his "good friend" while tweeting rumors about him left and right.
      “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
      -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
        Snow Badua. The guy who calls Asi Taulava his "good friend" while tweeting rumors about him left and right.
        It's getting ridiculous by the second. Whenever I hear something from the guy, true or not, it just makes me cringe.

Comment

• Meralco looking tough. Payback for Durham pag nagkataon matapat sa GinKings.

Comment

• Originally posted by naga182
            Basketball fan girls with bikini! see here: https://www.bestopy.com/
            mods sleeping again =))

Comment

• Originally posted by kaibooster21 View Post
              Long time lurker here.. I just wanna add some insights regarding TNT's Petronovela-sque problem.. TNT as a whole, madame masyado talaga palakasan diyan..From Management,Players, Coaches and even utility(madame mayayabang porket nasa flagship team sila ni MVP) people.. First lets talk about the Players, I think their Fil-for are the one controlling the locker room..kaya nga I was not surprised when they traded Mo instead of Kelly eh..Imagine Mo was not getting the minutes that Kelly's getting and yet they expected him to produce numbers.. Kahet nagkakalat na si Williams and mostly throwing bricks every game eh babad na babad pa din..The same case they did to Japeth a few years back.. Tapos magugulat sila once magimprove and magblossom yung player sa other team.. Second are the Management, most of the people na nilalagay nila sa position diyan eh either kamag anak or kaibigan ng higher ups. Virgil Villavicencio(a relative of Vic Vargas) was transfer to TNT from Meralco. That guy, just because malakas siya sa taas, lahat pinapakialaman.. Sinusuka nga yan ng mga taga Meralco dahil sobra nakikialam sa team. Tas pag lipat sa TNT he's doing the same thing.. Lastly the coaches, though most fans/analyst has problem with the setup of Dickel and Ravena, I dont think wala naman masyado issue sa kanila yun especially Bong Ravena..I mean yeah Dickel is really the true coach of TNT and display lang si Ravena dun, but Bong is still earning the Head Coach paycheck and thats basically way higher than assistant coaches salary.. Especially with MVP Group.. Anyway, the real issue for their coaching is the palakasan..Remember the Alab issue before..Nung time na nawalan sila sponsor and everyone thought that MVP group would save them since Jimmy was the one coaching the team.. Alapag actually went to Chot and ask him if MVP can sponsor Alab.. Chot kinda made an excuse that MVP doesnt have the budget blah blah to support them eventhough MVP already told him that if Jimmy ask you, tell him yes..Now why did Chot Reyes do that?Simple..Josh Reyes..If the Aus-Phi brawl didnt happened, malamang hindi si Dickel/Ravena coach ng TNT ngayon or worst after this year Fiba World malamang magretire na si Chot and guess who ang papalit sa kanya..

BTW, Im not making up stories..Lahat yan galing not just sa TNT's Camp but MVP's Camp in general..and that includes Meralco and NLEX..
              I just want to quote this post i had a few years ago. Same old TNT as expected. Never learned. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kaibooster21 View Post

I just want to quote this post i had a few years ago. Same old TNT as expected. Never learned. Lol
                team culture is still toxic AF, veterans had their way against younger talent.

Comment

• New career high (35 points) for Arvin

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information