24. You may not vote on this poll
  • CSKA Moscow

9 37.50%
  • Real Madrid

15 62.50%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: [2019 F4 Game 1] CSKA Moscow - Real Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    I just wonder what would you say, if Cska would have had 42 Fts against Pao in semis? Nando was in Harden mode.
    we saw panathinaikos shooting 0 (zero) in the first match against real in the quarterfinals and real scoring ONLY with free throws in the last quarter in the same match. didnt see doncic talking about referess back then. he was just celebrating in the stands and wrote about champions spirit etc. now he can go cry in his corner
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    Why would Doncic act like that from 5000 miles away is super strange to me.
    Luka is in Ljubljana.
    previously known as Beno

Luka is in Ljubljana.
    Touche.

The comment was more about that he is not a player of Real anymore, not physical distance but you get it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Dont feed the troll, Bob. Campazzo sends regards to Calathes, saras
    2nd,3rd,4th,5th is the same with 16th. noone cares about these 15 teams so campazzo same result with calathes this season
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    we saw panathinaikos shooting 0 (zero) in the first match against real in the quarterfinals and real scoring ONLY with free throws in the last quarter in the same match. didnt see doncic talking about referess back then. he was just celebrating in the stands and wrote about champions spirit etc. now he can go cry in his corner
    Real had 22,13 and 21 Fts in playoffs. And I didn’t know that Cska had home court advantage today.
    previously known as Beno

Touche.

The comment was more about that he is not a player of Real anymore, not physical distance but you get it
    He grow up in Madrid. He’s Real Madrid player forever.
    previously known as Beno

2nd,3rd,4th,5th is the same with 16th. noone cares about these 15 teams so campazzo same result with calathes this season
    So, the playoffs never existed... Man, your hate for everything not related to PAO is insane, go to the doctor, thats not good for the body.

I just wonder what would you say, if Cska would have had 42 Fts against Pao in semis? Nando was in Harden mode. And for what was Laso given technical? for yelling at his bench.
    And most of the fouls on Nando were justified, whether you like it or not. That was Real's game-plan for tonight, and unfortunately for them it went wrong.
    And Laso and other players spent too much time quarreling with the refs. They were lucky they did not get their technicals earlier in the game.

So, the playoffs never existed... Man, your hate for everything not related to PAO is insane, go to the doctor, thats not good for the body.
    i have said the same for panathinaikos. playing in the f4 means nothing for me. success for panathinaikos is only winning the euroleague. trophies makes you successful,not being a part of another team's party
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

He grow up in Madrid. He’s Real Madrid player forever.
    I get that he is tied to Real. I would expect that.

It's just that he is a world class player, with the opportunity to be graceful about his favorite team losing. In the process, help not perpetuate the ref discussion but he chooses to do the opposite.
    That's what bugs me. I know of course that he will support Real forever.

i have said the same for panathinaikos. playing in the f4 means nothing for me. success for panathinaikos is only winning the euroleague. trophies makes you successful,not being a part of another team's party
    In sport, you will lose more than win, so the journey is also enjoyable. I am prouder of my teams in the defeats, than in the victorias.

Quote Originally Posted by iraz View Post
    And most of the fouls on Nando were justified, whether you like it or not. That was Real's game-plan for tonight, and unfortunately for them it went wrong.
    And Laso and other players spent too much time quarreling with the refs. They were lucky they did not get their technicals earlier in the game.
    Like I said before, Nando is initiating contact many times, it looks clear foul, but when you see replay, it’s obvious he was the one, who made contact first.

Real has lost the game by themselves. We can blame Laso or Llull, but it’s just this sad and difficult situation, when a player still believes he’s the player, who he sadly is not anymore.

Btw. I heard the roomer, that Nano is coming in Madrid next season.
    previously known as Beno

Some sources has also said that De Colo will join Real Madrid next season. If that happens, I am going to cheer for PAO Next season. Pitino stays please!

Some sources has also said that De Colo will join Real Madrid next season. If that happens, I am going to cheer for PAO Next season. Pitino stays please!
    You need a really strong stomach to stay in Greece at the moment. But that's a story for a different thread.

I get that he is tied to Real. I would expect that.

It's just that he is a world class player, with the opportunity to be graceful about his favorite team losing. In the process, help not perpetuate the ref discussion but he chooses to do the opposite.
    That's what bugs me. I know of course that he will support Real forever.
    Luka is a kid, who is playing Fortnite and lives in Twitter and Instagram.
    previously known as Beno

de colo will either join real or barcelona. his spanish wife forces him to do that
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

You need a really strong stomach to stay in Greece at the moment. But that's a story for a different thread.
    The bosses are mad, but your tradition is there. Papaloukas and Diamantidis are my non spanish favourite players. You cant imagine how I apreciate Obradovic's PAO. I started watching basket at that time, and the games vs Mac or CSKA were astonishing.

Or the 2005 Eurobasket, or the 2006 World Cup. I was sure we were going to lose vs Greece, but I dont know what happened.

The bosses are mad, but your tradition is there. Papaloukas and Diamantidis are my non spanish favourite players. You cant imagine how I apreciate Obradovic's PAO. I started watching basket at that time, and the games vs Mac or CSKA were astonishing.

Or the 2005 Eurobasket, or the 2006 World Cup. I was sure we were going to lose vs Greece, but I dont know what happened.
    Oh, well, that's nice of you to say but as we've said, history and tradition don't play ball Some players (Sloukas, Zisis for example) will leave and prefer to play for more professional leagues than get into this madness.

The team hasn't played a game in 3 weeks now. It's difficult to attract first class coaches/players in a situation of uncertainty like this. I really hope that Pitino stays, and I recently saw an interview where he was explaining how he wants to build Pao with shooters around Calathes next year but I wouldn't blame him if he chose to leave.

But again, lets not spoil iraz's thread. We can move the discussion somewhere else
    Congrats iraz!

Oh, well, that's nice of you to say but as we've said, history and tradition don't play ball Some players (Sloukas, Zisis for example) will leave and prefer to play for more professional leagues than get into this madness.

The team hasn't played a game in 3 weeks now. It's difficult to attract first class coaches/players in a situation of uncertainty like this. I really hope that Pitino stays, and I recently saw an interview where he was explaining how he wants to build Pao with shooters around Calathes next year but I wouldn't blame him if he chose to leave.

But again, lets not spoil iraz's thread. We can move the discussion somewhere else
    Congrats iraz!
    stop posting bullshit over and over again. you keep repeating the same sad story but facts prove you wrong every single time.
    we have heard that the team will not attract a first class coach cause they fired djordjevic and then came pasqual,one of the best and most successfull in euroleague.
    we have heard that first class players will not join the team because or other will talk shit about the team to prevent them from coming and then we saw james who was one of those who didnt get in the bus,begging to come back to the team.
    uncertainty only exists in your mind and olympiakos team. as long giannakopoulos is in charge of the team,panathinaikos will be in the high level in euroleague. after all panathinaikos and athens is a paradise destination for every professional player. great team,great arena,great fans,great president,great city to live in,money in time etc etc.
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

stop posting bullshit over and over again. you keep repeating the same sad story but facts prove you wrong every single time.
    we have heard that the team will not attract a first class coach cause they fired djordjevic and then came pasqual,one of the best and most successfull in euroleague.
    we have heard that first class players will not join the team because or other will talk shit about the team to prevent them from coming and then we saw james who was one of those who didnt get in the bus,begging to come back to the team.
    uncertainty only exists in your mind and olympiakos team. as long giannakopoulos is in charge of the team,panathinaikos will be in the high level in euroleague. after all panathinaikos and athens is a paradise destination for every professional player. great team,great arena,great fans,great president,great city to live in,money in time etc etc.
    I don't think that it's completely wrong to assume that this might not continue forever. I could be wrong but as far as I'm concerned, this is not a guessing contest.

On the other hand, you don't know how many coaches and players have rejected Pao's offers so just presenting the ones that did -although "facts"- doesn't really prove much. Additionally, other than Calathes, we don't actually have a first class player, so I don't understand your point here.

Also, dude, do yourself a favor and calm your DPG-trigger down. Are you related or something? That kind of worship is a bit weird.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast