[2019 F4 Game 1] Fenerbahce Beko - Anadolu Efes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    why stop there? Dixon >> Curry, Harden, Lillard... Ingiltere kralı, rahmetli baskan Kennedy, tacsiz kral Pele, Beckenbauer, kaleci Maier, Nadia Comaneci, Brigitte Bardot, Fenerbahçeli Cemil...
    ok seriously. you're behind like 10-15 points in the final and all the guards from fener and efes are on the bench who would you pick?

Comment

coin flip generator
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCim...confirmation=1

Comment

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
        When you compare FB with Efes position by position;

FB Guards (Sloukas, Dixon, Sinan, Green, Guduric, Melih) < Efes Guards (Micic, Larkin, Dogus, Beaubois, Bugrahan)
        FB Forwards (Datome, Kalinic, Melli, Biberovic) >> Efes Forwards (Simon, Anderson, Moerman, Motum, Metecan)
        FB Centers (Vesely, Ahmet) = Efes Centers (Dunston, Pleiss, Sertac)

When only Datome is absent, imo still FB forwards are better. But when both Datome and Kalinic are absent then Efes is going to be better.
        Because Guduric has to move forward position and Efes will somehow find a match up for him at forward position.

I believe Efes guards offer more versatility compared to FB guards. They can match with them at defense and better 1 and 1 players compared to FB guards. I reserve my rights for daily performance difference. If Dixon performs like game 4 vs Zalgiris, then things might be different.

At this point considering Datome and Lauvergne out nd current form of Efes, I find Efes slightly favourite over Fenerbahce.
        Coaching position is also very important here and Zeljko has major advantage over Ataman. Both in qualities and experience. He can find a ways to win it even without Datome and out of form Vesely and Kalinic. That's were main strength of Fener lies IMO. However, it might be enough for Efes, but hardly so vs deep team like Real i.e. even with Lolaso

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
          Coaching position is also very important here and Zeljko has major advantage over Ataman. Both in qualities and experience. He can find a ways to win it even without Datome and out of form Vesely and Kalinic. That's were main strength of Fener lies IMO. However, it might be enough for Efes, but hardly so vs deep team like Real i.e. even with Lolaso
          Ataman also has advantages over Zeljko... More desire, more ambitious more eager and of course more jealous ))

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
            Laso is really interesting case. He’s far the best coach for developing players, but has, maybe partly because of that, some strange lineups in almost every game. I don’t believe that Obra in his rigid system could develop player like Luka ever. On the other hand, you never know when Lolaso will takeover the game. Very different coaches but both incredibly valuable for their team.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
              Laso is really interesting case. He’s far the best coach for developing players, but has, maybe partly because of that, some strange lineups in almost every game. I don’t believe that Obra in his rigid system could develop player like Luka ever. On the other hand, you never know when Lolaso will takeover the game. Very different coaches but both incredibly valuable for their team.
              Yeah, good point. Laso is actually always reminds me of our Eurobasket gold winning coach Sireika: development of players - top level, motivator - top level, but when it comes to game plan or lineups - expect the unexpected sometimes. It might win gold, it might screw up big time

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
                ok seriously. you're behind like 10-15 points in the final and all the guards from fener and efes are on the bench who would you pick?
                So you pick Dixon? interesting.
                Dixon is great, with massive balls, one of my fav players since KSK days, but if these are my options, i'm taking Larkin any day of the week. I'm almost sure Obradovic would too.
                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                  Laso gives minutes to everybody, and he doesnt hesitate in putting young guys on the court. I think he could be a great under16, 18 or 20 coach in any federation. He also knows how to extract the 100% from his guards.

His development as a coach is great since his 1st season.

Comment

Without Datome Efes is better in every position but coach.
                    My favorite players are Dixon and Datome and that is known. But regarding age and some other things comparation Larkin vs Dixon will not go in favor of Dixon at the end.

Kalinic and Vesely in top form are great players but in this moment, injuries etc.., we can't talk about our adventage in those positions over Efes forwards and centers.

We are underdog this time but in any case we can beat Efes with strong defense. In opposite case Efes will destroy us with big margin.

Comment

why stop there? Dixon >> Curry, Harden, Lillard... Ingiltere kralı, rahmetli baskan Kennedy, tacsiz kral Pele, Beckenbauer, kaleci Maier, Nadia Comaneci, Brigitte Bardot, Fenerbahçeli Cemil...
                      you are the my fav person on this forum. haha
                      FENER
                      cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                      calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Datome definitely out.

Comment

So you pick Dixon? interesting.
                          Dixon is great, with massive balls, one of my fav players since KSK days, but if these are my options, i'm taking Larkin any day of the week. I'm almost sure Obradovic would too.
                          Larkin has ever played in final four?

Comment

Looking last game against GS Guduric will take Datome shooting role, beside his own performance.
                            Kalinic will do his usual role. Green and MM will take shoots and we all hope that some of them will have great shooting night. Rest will be the same as usual.

Beting odds are still in favor of Fener, which means that bookies doesn't care about injuries.

Comment

In the league game against Sakarya, Egehan Arna shot 1/5 from 3PT in first half. In the second half, he apparently said fuck it and shot 9/9. He finished with 51 points. Fener won 138-62. It's great that we will be able to play with James Harden against Efes.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the game though. Sakarya has huge financial problems but they're still a basketball team, so even if this is a fluke, it would be good to see.
                              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                                In the league game against Sakarya, Egehan Arna shot 1/5 from 3PT in first half. In the second half, he apparently said fuck it and shot 9/9. He finished with 51 points. Fener won 138-62. It's great that we will be able to play with James Harden against Efes.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the game though. Sakarya has huge financial problems but they're still a basketball team, so even if this is a fluke, it would be good to see.
                                I see your Harden, raise you our with our triple-double machine, aka Bugrahan Westbrook.

It's great to see Arna scoring this much, regardless of the opponent. He was one of the "lost" promising youngsters, I'm happy he's still there.
                                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information