[2019 F4 Game 1] Fenerbahce Beko - Anadolu Efes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adon View Post
    In a way, Fener's fans are covered. If they'll lose, it was expected after so many injuries. No one will blame them. If they'll win, it will be a great victory, a proof of Fener's superior roster and tactics. No real failure, only success
    If the opponent weren't Ataman, that kinda makes sense. No single team is immune to injury of 4 main players so we can say tough luck and look for next year. But to be honest, I hate him after the doping scandal, and he'll only talk about it for 20+ years if we lose.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

If we must lose then better to Efes then in final with huge margin. I'm sick of losing final games anymore.
      The whole season I was sure in this team but this injuries changed the whole situation. In one game even with this team we can beat anybody, but two games in a row is something I can't imagine yet. Maybe the picture will be more clear after first game.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
        ok, if Datome is out, I really hope not, Guduric is gonna be your most important man. maybe this is his opportunity to shine.
        Guduric could shine against Efes, but I am not sure he is capable to link two good games. Datome is proved as stable player under pressure, Guduric not yet

No hard feelings, but from Fener view it's not point to reach final(like maybe Efes current goal is), but to win the title. One more final doesn't mean anything for Fener.

Comment

The only important absence will be Datome. Lauvergne was non factor all season long, Vesely and Kalinic will be ready. (Kalinic is training his hand very hard. ) Dixon/Soukas, Green/Melih/Guduric, Kalinic, Melli, Vesely/Ahmet is still very decent team. They will just need to have good weekend. Sloukas, Guduric, Kalinic and Vesely just couldn’t have off game like last year in Belgrade.
          previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
            The only important absence will be Datome. Lauvergne was non factor all season long, Vesely and Kalinic will be ready. (Kalinic is training his hand very hard. ) Dixon/Soukas, Green/Melih/Guduric, Kalinic, Melli, Vesely/Ahmet is still very decent team. They will just need to have good weekend. Sloukas, Guduric, Kalinic and Vesely just couldn’t have off game like last year in Belgrade.
            True that Datome is the biggest absence and maybe the title losing factor for Fener. But I don't believe that other 'ex' injuried players could have the same impact without full training last weeks.

BTW Kalinic hand was trained a couple years ago in that video

Comment

If Kalinic won’t be totally ready, your chances becomes rather small. I don’t see Vesely as a big factor.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

Kalinic won’t be totally ready, same as Vesely. After game vs Efes we will see where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  No hard feelings, but from Fener view it's not point to reach final(like maybe Efes current goal is), but to win the title. One more final doesn't mean anything for Fener.
                  of course. In F4, the only goal that makes sense is the title, for Efes as well. No one remembers (or rather, cares about) the finalists.

I agree Kalinic is the most important player - the difference maker - when everything is in place. With the absences, however, I think that load will be on Guduric's shoulders, as someone else also needs to step up.

on Efes side, I expect moves from Ataman to attack Fener's perimeter defense esp from the top, with Micic & Beaubois. if that does not succeed, it's an already lost game, imho.
                  Last edited by Levenspiel; 05-07-2019, 05:55 PM.
                  5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Kalinic is crucial without Datome, he will be desperately needed on 3 and is almost only replacement for Melli on 4.
                    Guduric is important too, but there are some other shooters in Fener. Kalinic is almost irreplaceable in offense and even more in defense.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

Kalinic would beat efes single-handedly

Comment

When you compare FB with Efes position by position;

FB Guards (Sloukas, Dixon, Sinan, Green, Guduric, Melih) < Efes Guards (Micic, Larkin, Dogus, Beaubois, Bugrahan)
                        FB Forwards (Datome, Kalinic, Melli, Biberovic) >> Efes Forwards (Simon, Anderson, Moerman, Motum, Metecan)
                        FB Centers (Vesely, Ahmet) = Efes Centers (Dunston, Pleiss, Sertac)

When only Datome is absent, imo still FB forwards are better. But when both Datome and Kalinic are absent then Efes is going to be better.
                        Because Guduric has to move forward position and Efes will somehow find a match up for him at forward position.

I believe Efes guards offer more versatility compared to FB guards. They can match with them at defense and better 1 and 1 players compared to FB guards. I reserve my rights for daily performance difference. If Dixon performs like game 4 vs Zalgiris, then things might be different.

At this point considering Datome and Lauvergne out nd current form of Efes, I find Efes slightly favourite over Fenerbahce.
                        Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
                          When you compare FB with Efes position by position;

FB Guards (Sloukas, Dixon, Sinan, Green, Guduric, Melih) < Efes Guards (Micic, Larkin, Dogus, Beaubois, Bugrahan)
                          FB Forwards (Datome, Kalinic, Melli, Biberovic) >> Efes Forwards (Simon, Anderson, Moerman, Motum, Metecan)
                          FB Centers (Vesely, Ahmet) = Efes Centers (Dunston, Pleiss, Sertac)

When only Datome is absent, imo still FB forwards are better. But when both Datome and Kalinic are absent then Efes is going to be better.
                          Because Guduric has to move forward position and Efes will somehow find a match up for him at forward position.

I believe Efes guards offer more versatility compared to FB guards. They can match with them at defense and better 1 and 1 players compared to FB guards. I reserve my rights for daily performance difference. If Dixon performs like game 4 vs Zalgiris, then things might be different.

At this point considering Datome and Lauvergne out nd current form of Efes, I find Efes slightly favourite over Fenerbahce.
                          dixon >> micic, larkin, bobua, simon, anderson + some other guards you have

Comment

Joffrey Lauvergne, Nikola Kalinic, Gigi Datome and Jan Vesely
                            absent today's league game

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                              In a way, Fener's fans are covered. If they'll lose, it was expected after so many injuries. No one will blame them. If they'll win, it will be a great victory, a proof of Fener's superior roster and tactics. No real failure, only success
                              god is with us

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
                                dixon >> micic, larkin, bobua, simon, anderson + some other guards you have
                                why stop there? Dixon >> Curry, Harden, Lillard... Ingiltere kralı, rahmetli baskan Kennedy, tacsiz kral Pele, Beckenbauer, kaleci Maier, Nadia Comaneci, Brigitte Bardot, Fenerbahçeli Cemil...
                                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information