View Poll Results: Who is your favorite to the title?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fenerbahce

8 25.81%
  • CSKA Moscow

3 9.68%
  • Real Madrid

13 41.94%
  • Anadolu Efes

7 22.58%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [2019 F4 Vitoria] Fener-CSKA-Real-Efes

My mistake with the kms, Google Maps says by car 1 hour from Bilbao airport to Vitoria, 40 minutes from Athens airport to the city, 20 minutes more in this case. Some people could take a hotel in Bilbao, and then go by bus to Vitoria. The are lot possibilities. And then in the little city of Vitoria, you don't need to take any transport, walking everywhere, except the arena which is 4.5 kms away from the city center.

Vitoria deserved to organize f4 ,but I dont comprehend how is possible in some competition ,organize f4 club which compete in that competition.All right ,Vitoria organize f4,but why Baskonia organize,not city Vitoria .What if Vitoria will be on f4,neutral part of competition organize club which is there ,its ridiculous .Also ,why f4 still isnt was in Kaunas or in Rome or in Jerusalem or in Vilnius or in Riga.Every hall have capacity over 10000 ,every is new ,in Latvia basketball is in expanse,Hapoel is respect club,Lietuvos also,Zalgiris are one of biggest club in Europe,Roma is one of biggest club in Italy .So,I support idea to will be f4 in Vitoria,I disagree with concluding in organization Baskonia.

if baskonia qualifies to final four, the arena will probably be full of baskonia fans. good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziya K View Post
    if baskonia qualifies to final four, the arena will probably be full of baskonia fans. good for them.
    I think it's a very low possibility. %10 I would say.

Big 3 already takes the top 3 spot ; Madrid, CSKA, Fener

Then there is only 1 spot and so many contenders; Oly, Efes, Milan, Pao, Barca, Zalgris etc. , first they need to take the 4th or 5th spot, if they take a lower spot in the playoffs, then their chance becomes even lower than %10, they are already at the 10th place and they are not even in the first 8 teams right now.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Hi guys,

There is a lot of time that I didn't postin this forum. The last time, I posted about Fener will be champion in 2017 , and in 2018 I sent only a post that I can't see Fener being champion like 2017.
    Ofcourse these experiences are result of 23 ( since I was 8) years watching euroleague and knowing about physcolohical factors.

And now, unfourtunately I cant say who will be the champion.

But I have good news for Pao fans.

Pao will eliminate Real in f8.

f4 -- Fener- Efes
    CSKA-Pao

If there is no injury in Fener and if Fener can eliminate Efes in f4, if they have no injury , they are close to be champion but I cant say stongly this as 2017.

And Pao-CSKA match result will be determined by CSKA coach. If they concantrate, CSKA will win. I dont expect no suprise, CSKA will win in f4.

Final match, most likely, CSKA - Fener will meet.
    But Interestingly in 2017 I can guess Fener, In 2018 I can guess Real but now It is hard to guess. Coach performances will determine the result. OBRA will determine who will be the champion.
    long_term options
    *I like the possibility of EFES to reach f4
    *I hate Pao
    *don't want Greek loby in IBN
    *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
    *turkish friends:wyopeq,ataman5, Levenspiel
    * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
    short term options
    *After Barac, Omic is silly player too .

Default [2019 F4] - Fener-CSKA-Real-Efes

if fener cant be champion big suprise for me

Will Lauvergne and Ennis be ready for F4?
    İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
    Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
    Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
    Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

Quote Originally Posted by atillafb View Post
    Will Lauvergne and Ennis be ready for F4?
    Ennis, no way. He didn't even start training. Lauvergne, slight chance, but he will not have any training either. So we can as well forget them for this season.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Bobby was/is great. Fortunately Real has exactly the right player to guard him. People believe that Efes has a good chance to beat Fener, I don’t.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Bobby was/is great. Fortunately Real has exactly the right player to guard him. People believe that Efes has a good chance to beat Fener, I don’t.
    Dixon is even shorter than Campazzo, 1'78 vs 1'79. Efes has a shot to beat them, Barça non.

i guess nobody has ever expected dixon to perform so good in the highest level of european basketball
    before joining Fener, four years ago (he was 32) he only played one season in euroleague and that was with Asvel in 2009-10.

his story is quite an incredible one. he did some jail time and his brother was shot at 18 or something.
    always reminds me that i should never give up whatever the circumstances might be.

also great example of what obradovic can take out of a player.

You are wrong again then.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Dixon is even shorter than Campazzo, 1'78 vs 1'79. Efes has a shot to beat them, Barça non.
    dixon is very good at both catch n shoot and off dribble. if he plays SG against madrid campazzo will not be problem. but if he plays as the main ball handler, campazzo will stop him. cos he prematurely stops his drible around the perimeter when he faces pressure. which is a defect for a pg imho.

it is not Madrid's backcourt that scares me though, I dont think we ll have major problems there if both teams make it to the final. frontcourt is the issue.
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

Quote Originally Posted by drskull View Post
    dixon is very good at both catch n shoot and off dribble. if he plays SG against madrid campazzo will not be problem. but if he plays as the main ball handler, campazzo will stop him. cos he prematurely stops his drible around the perimeter when he faces pressure. which is a defect for a pg imho.
    Real has really interesting combination to limit guards, Campazzo/Taylor are great individual defenders and they have Tavares under the rim, making it very difficult to attack the rim. The match will be totally different than Fener:Zalgiris series.
    previously known as Beno

in a good day there is no stopping dixon
    and thinking that he's short so its easy to defend him is quite funny.

performs better under pressure. most of his scores are in critical minutes that's what makes him an x-factor.

Real has really interesting combination to limit guards, Campazzo/Taylor are great individual defenders and they have Tavares under the rim, making it very difficult to attack the rim. The match will be totally different than Fener:Zalgiris series.
    if we can't shoot from outside that is the possible scenario. campazzo and taylor herding Fenerbahçe guards to Tavares death trap or insisting on Tavares vs Vesely 1on1. but if we can make RM respect the shot, we can find other openings and utilize Vesely better.

I am nervous that we are slowly turning into CSKA. no 3pt no win.
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

To all RM fans here I have some bad news
    No doncic no party this year

You will get back to times when you were swept

+ i have to add. if you can make if to final over CSKA
    Last edited by Ziya K; 04-26-2019 at 10:40 AM.

After Doncic left the only Real player for who I have feeling that can make us big problem is Tavares. I admit that Vesely is part of that problem because in this moment he is inferior to him.

On the other side Real fans think that we are system team, without factor X, without players that are capable to take big shoots, but they always looking toward Vesely. They forgot that Vesely never decided any big game for Fener. His role is more energetic then scoring There are some other players that they should be afraid or at least respect.

Fener fans should look how your current roster has played in F4. Who was the only decent player in last 3 F4 and is still playing in Fener?

...Melli. Yes, it’s that bad.
    previously known as Beno

Fener fans should look how your current roster has played in F4. Who was the only decent player in last 3 F4 and is still playing in Fener?

...Melli. Yes, it’s that bad.
    Dixon was injured last season and that is one of the reasons for his underperforming in F4.
    Guduric shared minutes with Nunnally last season which stopped his full development, but now when he has much bigger role, he is at least a mistery for us and for you. He could evolve from 'zero point man' to Real killer, or stay on last F4 level, it's a mistery

BTW, Melli played only one F4, not 3.
    Other players are Datome, Kalinic and Dixon. They are still in Fener

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast