View Poll Results: Who is your favorite to the title?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fenerbahce

8 25.81%
  • CSKA Moscow

3 9.68%
  • Real Madrid

13 41.94%
  • Anadolu Efes

7 22.58%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: [2019 F4 Vitoria] Fener-CSKA-Real-Efes

Eight referees announced for 2019 Final Four
    The selected referees are Matej Boltauzer, Mehdi Difallah, Luigi Lamonica, Olegs Latisevs, Robert Lottermoser, Anne Panther, Fernando Rocha and Boris Ryzhyk.

no spanish.
    no sasa and christos
    Last edited by Ziya K; 05-06-2019 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    Better make it till Fenerbahce showed up for the first time in Final4 and after it. Would make more sense, like in Christianity there is BC (before Christ) and AD, so make it BF (before Fener) and AD. We would be living in 4th year of new great basketball era, screw the stone age and those wildlings from the past
    Masterpiece!

Anne Panther is the worst refer in euroleague history. I don't know which connections she has with Jordi and his organisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Anne Panther is the worst refer in euroleague history. I don't know which connections she has with Jordi and his organisation.
    She is a good ref. No spanish refs in PO and FF, seems that Euroleague has realised how bad our refs are. Thanks god.

She is not good ref, actually she is terrible.

Ofc I have nothing against female refs but she is amateur.

Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    And you turn this into everyone vs. FB thing while I never said anything about it, I was simply talking about what objective people say about European basketball ; like Cuban and Pitino, so according to you people, Cuban and Pitino too must be Fenerbahçe fans because they think Europe is better now
    I'm talking with you in your language, not turning anything to anything. It's for you Fener vs world. And then Pitino and Cuban? Are you for real? I wouldn't say a word if Pitino would talk about NCAA or NBA differences between 90s and now, but I'm damn sure he didn't follow or knew much about European basketball back in 90s. None knew in NBA, except few. While Cuban... objective? come one, he is known hater of international bball and said so many dumb thing through the years how international bball is useless and sucks, he didn't want to let his players play in NTs, wanted to get rid of Olympics and etc. Guy has big mouth, but no knowledge what was happening here. So no, their opinions are useless to me on this issue. I followed it all with my own eyes and I know what was happening and what is happening, so don't need any other opinion to change mine, not from these guys, even from respectful coach like Pitino, not on this topic. If you didn't follow, obviously you need someone to back it up yours

Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    But no, European basketball sucks right now because no greek and lithuanian team are on the finals. This is what you do, and then blame Fenerbahçe fans for saying that Europe is better and referees are better now, saying Europe is better now almost a crime for you people.
    Mhm, so why I keep saying that 00s was better too? Except Sabas season, Zalgiris sucked big time back then, like in most 90s too, except for one single EL season 98-99. There goes your theory. Straight to the bin. Also Zalgiris was in Final4 just a year ago, it's amazing achievement, this year we made it to PO, it was two great seasons, so why the hell I should downgrade nowadays level? Open your eyes, or mind. Zalgiris reached smth we didn't for years, 2 out of 3 best seasons in EL we ever had, so if I'd be biased, I'd surely be on your side, sayin' how great are these times for European basketball and Zalgiris made that high in the best EL ever... But I don't, cause it's not true. Anyway, even through this angle, I can easily compare talent we had in Zalgiris'99 and Zalgiris'18. First one was obviously better, luckily we have mastermind like Saras now

Regarding referees, you talked not with me probably, cause I didn't write a word about it as it was no point to talk about it at all. Anyway, this is my last post on this topic as it really hurts overall discussion and is pointless

Is it just me or do they seem a bit slow off the mark in releasing the Final Four merchandise? I make it to be 10 postage days to the F4 but so far the only thing available is the official match ball?? I've waited 18 years to watch my team in a F4 and at it'd be nice to watch the games in a commemorative t-shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    She is not good ref, actually she is terrible.

Ofc I have nothing against female refs but she is amateur.
    Compared with spaniards, she is a master on referring. I probably overestimating her because I am use to horrible refs...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    She is a good ref. No spanish refs in PO and FF, seems that Euroleague has realised how bad our refs are. Thanks god.
    Or did so cause Madrid lobby didn’t want them

Quote Originally Posted by Ziya K View Post
    Or did so cause Madrid lobby didn’t want them
    They cant be in our games, so your statement makes no sense (like always).

ACB punished Copa del Rey's refs for his two mistakes (foul on Singleton and illegal rebound???), then you can see how bad they are.
    I dont like to speak about them or their decissions, for complaining about refs we have other fans here...

Cuneyt, I appreciate the reply although it was more of a rhetorical question. Your post is completely true, and it applies to many aspects in life, not just sports.

Obviously, I didn't mean all of Fener fans when I made my statement. Maybe I needed to be more explicit, but I meant the people that show the described behavior.
    Don't take things too personally guys.

ACB punished Copa del Rey's refs for his two mistakes (foul on Singleton and illegal rebound???), then you can see how bad they are.
    I dont like to speak about them or their decissions, for complaining about refs we have other fans here...
    Chacho, Ziya K and Cemalex are just angry at me, true warriors.
    previously known as Beno

i didn't say mardid didn't want them in your games
    i said maybe madrid didn't want them in final four

like always you reading and reasoning does not make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Chacho, Ziya K and Cemalex are just angry at me, true warriors.
    why would i be angry with you? youre not that that important dude. wake up.

why would i be angry with you? youre not that that important dude. wake up.
    Then you really believe that ECA, which has headquarters in Barcelona, is defending interests of Madrid? Sometimes is better to think about something before opening your mouth.
    previously known as Beno

Maybe it is a good news for Baskonia but I personally feel bad for Datome from Fenebarche who suffered a right leg gastrocnemius muscle (calf)while playing against Darussafaka Tekfen Istanbul.

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    Cuneyt, I appreciate the reply although it was more of a rhetorical question. Your post is completely true, and it applies to many aspects in life, not just sports.

Obviously, I didn't mean all of Fener fans when I made my statement. Maybe I needed to be more explicit, but I meant the people that show the described behavior.
    Don't take things too personally guys.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Then you really believe that ECA, which has headquarters in Barcelona, is defending interests of Madrid? Sometimes is better to think about something before opening your mouth.
    wow its headquartered in Barcelona so they must only defend interests of Barcelona.
    its amazing where your level of thinking takes you.
    sometimes its better to not open your mouth at all when you can't really think.

wow its headquartered in Barcelona so they must only defend interests of Barcelona.
    its amazing where your level of thinking takes you.
    sometimes its better to not open your mouth at all when you can't really think.
    I believe you should go sometimes in Barcelona and you will see, how eager they’re down there to help Madrid in whatever matter.
    previously known as Beno

i didn't say mardid didn't want them in your games
    i said maybe madrid didn't want them in final four

like always you reading and reasoning does not make sense
    If they cant be in our games, it's stupid to not want them in the FF. Or do you think Herreros called Bertomeu and said:'Jordi, no spaniards refs in Fener-Efes game'? How I said, no sense.

And about Barcelona and Madrid, both are fighting to be the most important city on the country. Headquarters, companies, entertainment, etc.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast