No announcement yet.

2019 U20 European Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well in the first half we struggled under the rim, monte was more aggressive and they are too sized and also stronger. Our team has in addition to that a shooting problem. Saybir and Hazer are not existend. Shortly said very skilled player but no ball sharing and low iq without Mert Akay. The refs didnt call many fouls and let an aggressive game be possible. Hazer and Atar... especially Atar was driving me nuts. Kid stop whining and play aggressive.

We take the overhand then when we played with two Bigs and two playmaker. It was a hard game but monte never had the feeling the game could be lost. We must reactivate Saybir and Hazer. I know they can contribute better.
    Last edited by Toruko; 07-14-2019, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
      I think this Turkey team works much better without Bitim. Yes he is the leading scorer of this game but he also kills the ball movement, makes selfish decisions and mistakes. I love Mustafa's game so far in this one. He was quite useful on the both sides of the floor.
      that's his problem, but you could see he's trying to heal out of his discipline issues. at least, that's what I'm seeing over the first two days.

and he's anything but overrated at this moment. Most people gave up on him, including Efes staff. His main value, the natural scoring ability, is something which we terribly lack in this landscape as you know. so, we'll be illogically optimistic for a while.
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
        I think this Turkey team works much better without Bitim. Yes he is the leading scorer of this game but he also kills the ball movement, makes selfish decisions and mistakes. I love Mustafa's game so far in this one. He was quite useful on the both sides of the floor.

On the other hand, Montenegro guard play is just plain awful. Extremely difficult to watch. Still, a close game although of low quality
        Yeah has potential to be a good 3 and D guy but no court vision and very low iq. Bitim is a story for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
          We don't have a good roster, you understimate your team. Maybe our chemistry and defense are not bad (this generation got 3 medals of 3 possible in the past years) - it will be seen against tougher teams.
          Valinskas is starter in Lietkabelis,had some minutes in Zalgiris,Uleckas played well on youth competitions before,he also has some minutes in Zalgiris,Lavrinovicius played 16 minutes in Artland ,Velicka has many minutes in some Estonian club .

In comparision with our national team, Miskovic has many minutes in Mega which is solid team,Pecarski played in Partizan less than this players which I adduced in Zalgiris,Uskokovic played 17 minutes in Fmp,Marjanovic has similar minutes in Mega,and,Vulikic played 17 minutes in Dynamic who even doesnt play Aba league .
          Backup players in Lithuania,Jonkus or Sakalauskas have some role in Lithuan league ,our backup players have similar roles in Serbian league ,but our league is weaker .So ,I think your team has better start position on tournament,if we look state of players before tournament .

I dont think,estimate our national team .We forced win yesterevening .Same case,like every youth generation in last 10 years in Serbia.Its obviously,there are small number of players which could make good senior career .

Comment

Germans are like headless chickens. Its just and one vs one fast break team.

Comment

Miskovic is such a lazy defender. I get angry just by watching him move around and not give a shit.

Pecarski and Miskovic are basically opening the door for everything inside, both penetration and post play.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja View Post
                Valinskas is starter in Lietkabelis,had some minutes in Zalgiris,Uleckas played well on youth competitions before,he also has some minutes in Zalgiris,Lavrinovicius played 16 minutes in Artland ,Velicka has many minutes in some Estonian club .

That's Paulius Valinskas, 3 and half years older brother of Marius Valinskas
                The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                  Germans are like headless chickens. Its just and one vs one fast break team.
                  totally owned by the Croatians in the first half. in every part of the game.

Comment

Pecarski and Miskovic two best bigs are in foul troule with 3 fouls each at the half. Both are playing like shit and have given up so much defensively. Really a pity. I expected that Sannon will wreak havoc due to his talent and experience level, but to give up so much space inside is just inexusable.

The only guy in this game for Serbia that looks like he wants to play defense and contribute is Momirov. Marjanovic is hot and cold as always. Also, inexplicable that Uskokovic is not playing more minutes. The funny part is that we are down 3 at the half, while playing total shit basketball.

We will see how the rest of the game goes but guard play has to be much better and the bigs have to stop the penetration inside.

Comment

ok, I'm switching to Ukraine - Serbia game, forgot Issuf Sanon was there.

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                        That's Paulius Valinskas, 3 and half years older brother of Marius Valinskas
                        My fault,I lose myself between too lengthy response .But also if we exclude Valinskas ,doesnt change a lot .

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                          ok, I'm switching to Ukraine - Serbia game, forgot Issuf Sanon was there.
                          ... who playing as a SG actualy looks like a prospect, after that undescribeable trauma of watching him play PG for the past season.
                          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Serbia is a very soft team. If they lose now against italy they will end up last. Would be great to watch the matchup of the softys pecarski vs. atar.

Comment

Two underwhelming wins for Turkish team so far. A lot of remarkable negative points. Namely, the team is not properly organized, Atar's irritating attitude on court, Akay calls the tune in the team offense but still his efforts falls short and we are drought on offensive creativity, despite being a scorer Bitim is too sloppy to be considered a serious prospect, Hazer, whose senior level experience is ahead of the rest of the team, hasn't done anything to contribute within team system and lastly Saybir is a disappointment so far and totally lost.

If we would have faced a more talented team instead Great Britain or Montenegro, they would have exposed our weaknesses badly. That's our luck. We should make Saybir and Hazer become involved in team immediately. We are playing like they are not existed. Big minus point.

By the way, Hazer is one of the rare Kurdish basketball players who has a good chance to play high level basketball.
                              Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
                              Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                                Two underwhelming wins for Turkish team so far. A lot of remarkable negative points. Namely, the team is not properly organized, Atar's irritating attitude on court, Akay calls the tune in the team offense but still his efforts falls short and we are drought on offensive creativity, despite being a scorer Bitim is too sloppy to be considered a serious prospect, Hazer, whose senior level experience is ahead of the rest of the team, hasn't done anything to contribute within team system and lastly Saybir is a disappointment so far and totally lost.

If we would have faced a more talented team instead Great Britain or Montenegro, they would have exposed our weaknesses badly. That's our luck. We should make Saybir and Hazer become involved in team immediately. We are playing like they are not existed. Big minus point.

By the way, Hazer is one of the rare Kurdish basketball players who has a good chance to play high level basketball.
                                No team seem to be well prepared so far and no team has outshined the others so far. Fairly weak U20 but U20s are mostly like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information