Serbia 15th place 4-3 record

It's a funny game sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
      Great Britain 8th place, 1-6 record
      Greece 9th place, 5-2 record
      Serbia 15th place 4-3 record

It's a funny game sometimes.
      Everything depends on winning the first ko game . You can end up fourth in the groups. If you win the ko games, you can have a negative win/lose ratio.

Comment

• Normally spain is much better than Israel. Israel has problems to create. Spain can create very well but the Center of them is really bad. Israel survives just with willpower.

Comment

• OK, I think its over. Congrats to Israel, great shooting day and they fought for every ball. Never thought a team could grab so many balls from Spain.

Madar and Avdija seem to have future.

Comment

• I always say that results in Junior competitions do not matter, but it is defently to good to finish 2,1,1 in the last 3 U-20 Eurobaskets.
            And it is defently nice to use home-court support, especially after losing to Greece in Greece in 2017.
            I also like the fact that you can find a common theme between the 3 teams, we do have our Israeli style of playing that suits well the tools we have.

Everybody can see the hustle, the skills of Avdija or Madar and the home-court advantage but I do think that we won mainly because we were the most coached team by far.
            Our pressure defense worked really well, we gain much more from it in comparison to the minimal amount of points we gave our opponents because of it.
            On offense, we pass 18% more assists per game than the second team in the competition, while having 10% fewer turnovers than any other team which is crazy considering our high pace of the game and the frequent use of transition offense.

And in the only half when our organized game collapsed completely (first half against France) we had Avdija that kept as alive with some hero ball.

Comment

• Congratulations to Israel for winning the championship by delivering outstanding hustle and performance in every game. Well deserved. The tournament in overall was exciting but the level of basketball was a bit disappointing considering the number of elite prospects that have skipped the tournament. There are still players who sold some hopes to followers and have a great chance to feature serious roles in senior basketball. Avdija, Todorovic, Moraitis, Kalaitzakis, Madar, Velicka, Pecarski, Alocen, Martinez and Sanon were clearly the best players in entire tournament, but Avdija's starlight appears brighter for sure. The kid is special.
              Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
              Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

• Generally said, the level of basketball was very low in this tournament. Its indeed well deserved but when I think back a Musa, Korkmaz, Bender, Charalampopolous... they were all more talented than these guys in the tournament and many couldnt establish themselves in the nba. Some couldnt even get a role in Europe. I dont think that here is a really outstanding potential.

Comment

• Comment

• Historic promotion of Portugal winner of Div. B title over Czech Republic. Also promoted Belgium, third at the expense of Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
                      Yes we're 6th, but our starters played 0 minutes while the Lithuanians played their regular rotations. Judging from Lithuania's performance against our bench I'd say that 5th place would be a piece of cake for us, but this doesn't matter anymore.
                      I don't want to change your avatar, I already like your Goksenin and don't intend on changing my Furky. I predicted a sarcastic 6-8 for you, but if we're more serious I think you could manage 3-5.
                      I definitely think 1-3 for us. If I have to be even more specific I would say you get 4 we get 1. There is no need to design an entire points system, it's not like theres millions of dollars on the line.
                      I want to suggest you to make a specific top 5. I have not taken into consideration the groups and possible matchups though so it's not a comprehensive ranking. Here it is:
                      1. Turkey
                      2. Spain
                      3. France
                      4. Serbia
                      5. Germany
                      By judging how easy it was to beat Turkey, I think that they are around 15th ranked team

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakkreth View Post
                        By judging how easy it was to beat Turkey, I think that they are around 15th ranked team
                        The official website of FIBA, the International Basketball Federation, and the governing body of Basketball. FIBA organises the most famous and prestigious international basketball competitions including the FIBA Basketball World Cup, the FIBA World Championship for Women and the FIBA 3x3 World Tour. The website features live and on demand videos, basketball news, over 70,00 players profile and thousands of teams profiles, schedules and statistics of all FIBA Events as well as results and statistics from over 80 national basketball leagues.

Here is the boxscore of that match. These 4 DNP’s are our playmaker and statleaders.
                        Childish provocations don’t impress me, just like your team didn’t. If you struggle against our short
                        rotation of bench players for 3 quarters you really are far from good. In a serious match you would stand little chance.
                        If the Croats hadn’t gift wrapped last match to you in just 30 seconds you wouldn’t even be here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furkan Korkmaz View Post
                          http://www.fiba.basketball/europe/u2...y#tab=overview
                          Here is the boxscore of that match. These 4 DNP’s are our playmaker and statleaders.
                          Childish provocations don’t impress me, just like your team didn’t. If you struggle against our short
                          rotation of bench players for 3 quarters you really are far from good. In a serious match you would stand little chance.
                          If the Croats hadn’t gift wrapped last match to you in just 30 seconds you wouldn’t even be here.
                          Such a hypocrite, starts a provocation then calls me out for it. You got blown out, deal with it.

Yeah maybe if we get better draw in the quarters we would had played in the finals

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakkreth View Post
                            Such a hypocrite, starts a provocation then calls me out for it. You got blown out, deal with it.

Yeah maybe if we get better draw in the quarters we would had played in the finals

I wasnt even talking to a Lithuanian, let alone try to provoke anything, not my fault that my observation of your team triggered you.

A better placement? You won your group for crying out loud.
                            Ironically not even by your own competence but thanks to Poland,
                            and by a great deal of luck versus Greece, a team obliterated by the only serious team they faced and went into overtimes with even B division candidates. You faced Latvia in round 1 does it get better than that?

Literally... your team has shown nothing impressive, your best player Velicka has been a ghost all tournament, miserable development from his part. Be glad you didn’t end second in your group and get a first round exit. You have proven my point that you don’t understand anything about what has been going on in this tournament. I recommend you to check that boxscore I linked again, and this time try to process it with your brain, not your behind. I recommend you to stop trying to scam me into believing your team is anything impressive.

Comment

• French prodigy Killian Hayes has been suspended for 6 weeks by the French Basketball Federation for skipping U20 national team duties.

Comment

• Deni Avdija could be a polarizing top draft prospect in 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information