Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 13th FilOil Flying V Preseason Premier cup (2019)

Okay now who is that kid who dunked from just inside the free throw line? Playing for FEU vs CSB not too sure if HS or College.

Check out @_kokoparas’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/_kokoparas/statu...563653120?s=09

yesterday he blames the officials and earlier he blames the ball being slippery. what's next? the ring needs to be replace because they can't score?

Quote Originally Posted by blitznutz View Post
    Okay now who is that kid who dunked from just inside the free throw line? Playing for FEU vs CSB not too sure if HS or College.
    Are you sure it’s FEU and not LPU?

If you’re talking about jrs. FEU played LSGH and not CSB.

Of jrs. on feu I know only Cholo Anonuevo could do something like that.
    Last edited by TheRodster21; 05-06-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    Check out @_kokoparas’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/_kokoparas/statu...563653120?s=09

yesterday he blames the officials and earlier he blames the ball being slippery. what's next? the ring needs to be replace because they can't score?
    i say he is a headcase, he is only good for the dunks. i just dont know why mascarinas totally invested on him.

Thumbs up May 6 results

Don Bosco-Makati d. San Sebastian, 59-49 (11-under)
    San Benildo d. San Beda-Rizal, 57-37 (11-under)
    Far Eastern d. La Salle Green Hills, 83-76 (Juniors)
    San Beda-Rizal d. Mapua, 86-68 (Juniors)
    Lyceum d. Saint Benilde, 70-57 (Seniors)
    Centro Escolar d. Mapua, 84-65 (Seniors)

Last minute entry Centro Escolar University immediately made an impact at the 13th FilOil Flying V Preseason Premier Cup by waylaying Mapua University, 84-65, in the featured game Monday at the FilOil Flying V Centre. After a so-so first half, the Scorpions woke up to turn the tight contest into a cakewalk. READ MORE

I don't hear his teammates or the other teams complaining.

A lot of Kobe’s teammates really hate him and his attitude. Hate how the hype and fame turned him into an entitled brat.

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    I don't hear his teammates or the other teams complaining.
    UAAP schools practice with Nike Balls. Most complain internally about them not being used to it.

He's a household name. Let him speak his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    A lot of Kobe’s teammates really hate him and his attitude. Hate how the hype and fame turned him into an entitled brat.
    Do you notice this or you are just assuming? Or perhaps, someone has told you about this....?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    Do you notice this or you are just assuming? Or perhaps, someone has told you about this....?
    he's a former teammate of kobe in high school.. he's reliable. and has lots of friends in collegiate circuit..

he's a former teammate of kobe in high school.. he's reliable. and has lots of friends in collegiate circuit..
    HS here or abroad? Do I know his name? PM me maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    HS here or abroad? Do I know his name? PM me maybe?
    After a pickup game a couple weeks ago. Someone said Kobe wants to play next time then a UP player said dont invite that cuss word cuss word guy . Then something gusto niya siya lang titira magagalit pa yon pag tumira ka. just look at how his body language during the games. He’s selfish

After a pickup game a couple weeks ago. Someone said Kobe wants to play next time then a UP player said dont invite that cuss word cuss word guy . Then something gusto niya siya lang titira magagalit pa yon pag tumira ka. just look at how his body language during the games. He’s selfish
    So it looks like the running joke of Ricci, Juan, and Kobe needing more than one ball when all are on the floor will come true. Really hoping someone like Kai doesn't end up like this in the future

That's disappointing to here. I myself despise someone who behaves like that on the court. Actually, I have encountered one and it was so irritating. So who is this UP player then? pm me maybe...lol

Just go pro already and let guiao handle him, he looks like a headless chicken on the court anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
    Just go pro already and let guiao handle him, he looks like a headless chicken on the court anyway
    Guiao will make him cry lmao

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Guiao will make him cry lmao
    Chot Reyes and Jong were being cussed backed by him what makes you think Yeng would be any different

Noticed the same thing in their game in Dumaguete Invitational vs La Salle which which UP lost.

Noticed his body language on offense and defense. It was overly disappointing to say the least. On offense he would usually stay out behind the three point line, ask for the pass and take a three on whatever the defense in front of him. On defense its noticeably the same thing. Out there outside the three point line or way out the perimeter, which i don't know why. He could hustle inside and get stops using his length and athleticism...I was like hey Kobe run there! get that ball! Help your teammates! Its like he's just watching them play defense and expect to ball for him on defense.

Followed him from the start and its very disappointing to see him at this point. Its all about attitude. Was thinking if only he had like a Marc Pingis hard nose mentality hell be in a higher level maybe even in the NBA or G League...

Its funny to read those comments when he posted about the slippery ball thing...People are upfront on commenting on his post that's its seemingly just an excuse... too bad for this talent...

Tuck has to be a former player from LSGH. Kaya nga he became a problem of LSGH and not AHS.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast