Turkish NT 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toruko View Post

Center position is also weak but Yurt can boost that position even though he is still very young. I dont like Sanli at all but due to his performance in Euroleague hell be the second option for sure but in Real all our other Centers are better.
    Hm, about Yurtseven, you are forcing him too much. Are you sure he even want to play for nt?

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
      Hm, about Yurtseven, you are forcing him too much. Are you sure he even want to play for nt?
      Why should we systematically calculate him out? Are you sure he doesnt want to? We dont have a reason why he shouldnt unless he has still school at this time. In this case there are other options. After having watched Yasar this season its not a big deal at all but i am sure Yurt will come. Qualifiers are in Canada he is in the states and the qualifiers end within one week.

Some of the guys act like he publicly declared he wont play for Turkey ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        Why should we systematically calculate him out? Are you sure he doesnt want to? We dont have a reason why he shouldnt unless he has still school at this time. In this case there are other options. After having watched Yasar this season its not a big deal at all but i am sure Yurt will come. Qualifiers are in Canada he is in the states and the qualifiers end within one week.

Some of the guys act like he publicly declared he wont play for Turkey ever again.
        I don't know about him, but I am quite ok with Yasar and Sanli.

Comment

Originally posted by gockun View Post
          I am a little bothered that this process took too much time, which probably means there was a big negotiation behind. He probably demanded a lot of money.
          The process took long because Sarica and Hido seemed reluctant to it until the big boss gave the green light. then they ran like spineless critters and closed the deal, whatever that may be.

But please, don't bring this up now in this manner while your team had Dixon, Preldzic, etc before.

I am not happy with Larkin's naturalization for several reasons. first of all, it's wrong imho in principles both from our side and from Larkin's side. We do this for a long time now and we act like it's normal. Larkin on the other hand is looking for a Euro passport for better negotiation power anywhere in EL, it's a business move for him. He's welcome to our passport if he wants, but I don't believe in his sincerity (nor Wilbelkin's or Dixon's or anyone similar). Secondly, Larkin is going to have more workload than necessary, bad news for Efes.
          Last edited by Levenspiel; 02-04-2020, 10:47 AM.
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
            I don't know about him, but I am quite ok with Yasar and Sanli.
            I am not happy with Sanli, not at all. I would even run Atar, Sengün or Bona even this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              The process took long because Sarica and Hido seemed reluctant to it until the big boss gave the green light. then they ran like spineless critters and closed the deal, whatever that may be.

But please, don't bring this up now in this manner while your team had Dixon, Preldzic, etc before.

I am not happy with Larkin's naturalization for several reasons. first of all, it's wrong imho in principles both from our side and from Larkin's side. We do this for a long time now and we act like it's normal. Larkin on the other hand is looking for a Euro passport for better negotiation power anywhere in EL, it's a business move for him. He's welcome to our passport if he wants, but I don't believe in his sincerity (nor Wilbelkin's or Dixon's or anyone similar). Secondly, Larkin is going to have more workload than necessary, bad news for Efes.
              One thing bothers me too. That we changed our naturalized player so often in the last decade. The problem was Dixons injury during the Eurobasket 17. Ilyasova had contract negotiations and couldnt come, Ömer Asik had his disease from his mexico journey, Dixon got injured, we played with a U20 and had hope for the quarter finals lmao. Larkin was a bit social pressure.

But dont worry, he probably wont come after he enters the nba again. Sarica is also not happy with a naturalized player, soon we wont need anyone.

Comment

There is simple solution for Efes. Give him 5 milions that he deserves(more then Mirotic in any case). He will stay in Efes and NT for many years believe me.

Cut Beaubois and Moerman and you will stay on the same budget.
                Last edited by janketa; 02-04-2020, 12:03 PM.

Comment

What does this has anyinthing in common about my assumption anyway. You are carried away quickly and it makes you look funny. Plus I am not aganist naturalization unless you pay anyting for it.

Comment

What does this has anyinthing in common about my assumption anyway. You are carried away quickly and it makes you look funny. Plus I am not aganist naturalization unless you pay anyting for it.
                    It was played out in front of our eyes that the TBF was stalling the process, not Larkin, yet you chose to imply he must have asked for big money. I find this newfound sensitivity funny.

Comment

It was played out in front of our eyes that the TBF was stalling the process, not Larkin, yet you chose to imply he must have asked for big money. I find this newfound sensitivity funny.
                      Yeah sure, Larkin plays for İstanbul card only. I find you funny too by the way.

Comment

Larkin got his passport and will be able to play for Turkey from now on.

Comment

Yeah sure, Larkin plays for İstanbul card only. I find you funny too by the way.
                          That's a strawman argument, I did not say Larkin would play for free, as I don't know if any money was involved or not, but he will surely benefit in his next EL deal. My stance is the same as above.

btw, I didn't find you funny, but I'm happy you did. I actually respect you, but I found this sudden sensitivity funny and disingenuous.

Comment

Larkin - Berk - Rıdvan(Buğrahan)
                            Furkan-Şehmus-
                            Cedi- Okben
                            Ersan-Metecan
                            Omer Yurtseven-Sertaç-Muhsin Yaşar

I am pretty sure neither Sehmus nor Rıdvan is going to be included into the final roster. Both are having a solid year especially Sehmus is playing very good basketball two consucative 2 years. Kid is every tools to compete at highest level maybe not a flashy talent but extremely crafty, good defender and option on offence. Melih has some sharp flaws and cannot defend at all 10 min. ok for him. Yes he can make score but Sehmus is way more complete player. His impact cannot be disregarded. He is ready to take over.

Comment

My team Bandirma can raise bigs but no guards. Öncel is more like a small forward then a play maker. Horrible court vision, bad passing skills, bad shooting, bad decision making but an elite rim runner. Hes not nt material and wont ever be.

Sehmus is surely a great prospect. High motor, always focussed, always hungry, good athleticism, great first step, has court vision, shooting looks very solid BUT he is not ready. Doesnt understand the game to the full extend, plays more with his passion than his brain, he is too skinny and would be blocked all the time at the rim. Has surely potential for decision making but not yet. Maybe 2021 in eurobasket well see

Comment

That's a strawman argument, I did not say Larkin would play for free, as I don't know if any money was involved or not, but he will surely benefit in his next EL deal. My stance is the same as above.

btw, I didn't find you funny, but I'm happy you did. I actually respect you, but I found this sudden sensitivity funny and disingenuous.
                                I am not aganist naturalization, how is this sudden?
                                Our passport must be the esasiest one to get yet somehow with Larkin it took more then usual. You and media claim Hedo and TBF took it slow, but did anyone wonder why?, since naturalization period is not unfamiliar with our federation and there are too many of natualized player, claiming Hedo doesn't one Larkin who by the way the best player in Europe right now is immature and inadequate if you do not wonder what is the reasoning.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information