Betting the Euroleague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DraxDomax View Post
    nice one. Next time, share before the game so we can all make those terrible spammers a little poorer!
    I do all my betting in game......I just pick up on certain in game angles combined with the right in game spread ....Seems like we have a different approach...I'll do my best as far as posting what i think can be potential games to target.......I seem to always end up in the black every year and not the red so as long as that's the case i'll keep doing it.......Can't win em all though...There will be some losses.....

Comment

Hey Drax and Mindozas would you guys be interested in hooking up on facebook ?

Being from North America i think it would be cool to have some facebook friends from Europe........I'll have to ask some of the other posters on here eventually.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
        Hey Drax and Mindozas would you guys be interested in hooking up on facebook ?

Being from North America i think it would be cool to have some facebook friends from Europe........I'll have to ask some of the other posters on here eventually.....
        I'm not really active on social media I mean I have an accounts, but my FB account is kinda fake with shortened name of mine (once even was banned for that, so had to create a new one ) and I'm not posting anything there at all. Just have an account to follow the news, to play some games and also being a member of few Lithuanian FB groups, where we discuss stuff, also bball, with friends and other people, cause interesting enough, but there's no proper forum in Lithuania to discuss sports or basketball alone, just some comments sections in sites filled with teens, which is a mess. So I'm not posting drunk pictures, food pictures, jokes, opinion on hot topics, but sure, if that's ok, we can be friends until I'll be banned again

Going on topic, betting just on live events it's interesting option. Back in the days, some 8-10 years ago or so, I was making good money on NCAA, where I had little clue about the teams, but was looking for a games where a bit more obvious favorite was starting the game slower and was catching ML or HC on them. That was really profitable, sad that it didn't last forever, the bookies I'm betting in started to ignore the league on live betting. This season Euroleague is also less predictable, let's say so far have no ideas about upcoming round what to bet on, too many questionmarks, so been focusing more on football (soccer) lately

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
          I'm not really active on social media I mean I have an accounts, but my FB account is kinda fake with shortened name of mine (once even was banned for that, so had to create a new one ) and I'm not posting anything there at all. Just have an account to follow the news, to play some games and also being a member of few Lithuanian FB groups, where we discuss stuff, also bball, with friends and other people, cause interesting enough, but there's no proper forum in Lithuania to discuss sports or basketball alone, just some comments sections in sites filled with teens, which is a mess. So I'm not posting drunk pictures, food pictures, jokes, opinion on hot topics, but sure, if that's ok, we can be friends until I'll be banned again

Going on topic, betting just on live events it's interesting option. Back in the days, some 8-10 years ago or so, I was making good money on NCAA, where I had little clue about the teams, but was looking for a games where a bit more obvious favorite was starting the game slower and was catching ML or HC on them. That was really profitable, sad that it didn't last forever, the bookies I'm betting in started to ignore the league on live betting. This season Euroleague is also less predictable, let's say so far have no ideas about upcoming round what to bet on, too many questionmarks, so been focusing more on football (soccer) lately
          Yeam i'm cool with your situation...Would still be cool to be friends...What name do i search for ? And what will the profile picture look like , so i know what to look for ?

The strategy you were using is similar to mine......As far as the Euroleauge goes i get greedy for the right situation....If i don't get what i'm looking for i don't do it.....An example would be this week....If Pana or Valencia fall behind early and i can get an in game spread in the range of +8 to +11 or something like that i will probably take my chances.......Very hard to win in Valencia and Pana let alone have to blow them out.......Valencia lots of character and won't just quit at home if they fall behind early.....Similar situation in Pana....They have lots of firepower too.........Gotta go the way i want it to for me to take it though.....

If i do it i'll post a pic of the bet slip....I won't start bragging about winning without proof.....

Comment

I have FB because messenger seems to be the best way to keep up with 3 selected friends from the comfort of my computer. It's a very niche usage for me, I was never looking to make it a platform to increase my chat volume.
            I used to be very active on FB until I realized I am addicted and need to set a very lean cap on my activity there.
            Nothing personal!
            Damn, if you were in my town I'd love to have a beer and actually socialize!
            *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
            Where there's Wilbekin, there's a way!

Comment

Bombs away!

Comment

I have FB because messenger seems to be the best way to keep up with 3 selected friends from the comfort of my computer. It's a very niche usage for me, I was never looking to make it a platform to increase my chat volume.
                I used to be very active on FB until I realized I am addicted and need to set a very lean cap on my activity there.
                Nothing personal!
                Damn, if you were in my town I'd love to have a beer and actually socialize!
                Not a problem bud...If you change your mind just tell me the name to search for and i'll look you up for a friend request....

Comment

Bombs away!

Goof luck bro...I'll keep an eye on that.....Gonna pay close attention to the Fener Real game too.......If i can get Fener as 9 or 10 point dogs early in the game i'm gonna take it......Real has injurues and had to play alot in the Copa on the weekend.........Fener a physical, hungry, desperate team, with a great crowd behind them......They won't go away just because they fall behind early.........Let's see how it plays out in game though.....

Comment

Lol, in retrospect, Villeurbanne + Olympiacos to score over 153 is a little wild...
                    I do have a good feeling about Maccabi!
                    And why would they accept bets on CSKA winning RedStar is beyond me...

I guess I am hoping for Olympiacos to smash Villeurbanne. 84:70 will be fine by me

Comment

Got the number i wanted in the Fener game but it still wasn't close....So much for my 2 game winning streak....On to the next one....

Comment

yeah, that +153 bet was stupid. Too bad I only got a feel right after I placed it.
                        Now, let's stick to what works:
                        1. CSKA to beat Red Star - pretty reasonable. Red Star home very loud but it's CSKA...
                        2. Efes to beat Bayern - I think Efes are playing without Larkin, Micic? Bayern not a team of pussies, they might sting here, but probably not
                        3. Maccabi to beat Valencia - this is a "heart" bet - more like hoping Maccabi wins than I care about 10 quid... Valencia a strong home team on a great winning run, Maccabi without Acy and Zoos.
                        Key to that game is if Maccabi have enough meat to slow down Dubljevich - I think with a rested Hunter and a trained Reynolds, they should be able to contain him in defense.
                        On offence, I am hoping they run guards on his slow feet and foul trouble him.

Comment

Yeam i'm cool with your situation...Would still be cool to be friends...What name do i search for ? And what will the profile picture look like , so i know what to look for ?
                          I'll PM you

The strategy you were using is similar to mine......As far as the Euroleauge goes i get greedy for the right situation....If i don't get what i'm looking for i don't do it.....An example would be this week....If Pana or Valencia fall behind early and i can get an in game spread in the range of +8 to +11 or something like that i will probably take my chances.......Very hard to win in Valencia and Pana let alone have to blow them out.......Valencia lots of character and won't just quit at home if they fall behind early.....Similar situation in Pana....They have lots of firepower too.........Gotta go the way i want it to for me to take it though.....
                          Back in the days it was profitable with EL, let's say even before the game you could take some +7/+8 spread bets on underdog and most of the times they were able to cover, but these days in EL you can't be sure that losing team will give enough effort if game would start slipping out of their hands, especially in double-week, overall each game lost a bit of meaning with current format and much more games in regular season. It's really harder to bet

Tonight I'm leaning towards underish (164,5pts) game in Valencia, as Drax wrore, Maccabi is a bit rested, I hope they will be able to give hard physical game to Valencia, and also will try the same under pick for PAO-Barca, sure these teams can score, sure EL scoring numbers increased, but 176,5 line is still big for EL, games started to matter more with going to finishing line

Comment

Got my money back from yesterday with a bit extra....Just barely made it though....It wasn't even a game i was targeting ...Just had a strong gut feeling in game.......

This week was a tough one......Nothing came easy....

Comment

Valencia was down 10 early but the in game spread was just +3.5.......That's not enough for me....

Comment

What's an in game spread of +3.5?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information