No announcement yet.

Betting the Euroleague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Israeli BB league is very anticlimactic compared to EL. I don't really follow it.
    I only follow BBall and HW boxing
    *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
    Where there's Wilbekin, there's a way!

Comment

Originally posted by DraxDomax View Post
      I thought we could have a separate thread for actual money bets, odds, tips, etc...

I could definitely use a tip!
      We already had start of such thread at the end of previous EL season, so I hope Drax you don't mind that I merged it

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
      When you click on insert image so yo can post your bet slips it only allows you to post a picture from a url...

You can't post your personal pictures ?
      You should be able to post it, there are options "from computer" and "from URL", click "from computer", then choose file, an finally click on "upload file(s)" and it should work like this

Untitled.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
        We already had start of such thread at the end of previous EL season, so I hope Drax you don't mind that I merged it

You should be able to post it, there are options "from computer" and "from URL", click "from computer", then choose file, an finally click on "upload file(s)" and it should work like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10461[/ATTACH]
        When i click on the add photo icon, the from computer option is not there bud.....

Just the url option....

Comment

I had huge problems browsing the forum yesterday - no page would load!
          It started with, day before yesterday, I refreshed this thread and saw it doesn't exist anymore.

= I thought I was banned!
          Last edited by DraxDomax; 02-11-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I am thinking about putting something for the winner of EL...

My idea is:
            10 on Efes to win EL = 37.5 (27.5 profit)
            +
            10 on Barca to win EL = 45 (35 profit)

So, worst case scenario is someone else wins and I lose 20...
            But between those two, it has to be pretty certain I profit 7.5 or 25.

Sounds like a decent little punt. Anyone else with like-minded inclinations?

Comment

Hey Mindozas is there something you can do as a moderator to help fix and get me the option to just post pictures without having to do it from another site.....Looks like a person has to have a dropbox account just to view the pictures i post....

Would really make things much better if you could correct this ......

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                Hey Mindozas is there something you can do as a moderator to help fix and get me the option to just post pictures without having to do it from another site.....Looks like a person has to have a dropbox account just to view the pictures i post....

Would really make things much better if you could correct this ......
                I'm not much into technologies, so have no idea what's happening, never faced it before. Tried different browsers, tried turn on/off some options in settings, but can't find the problem, I can still upload pics in every way. I'll try to report this issue, maybe some other mod/admin will know smth. For now, I can offer you to use different pic uploading site, where you don't have to register, like imgur.com, you can even post direct pics from there, after uploading pic to imgur, from "share options" choose BBcode (forums) link and paste it into your message, it should work, at least it did for me when I used to use this site

Comment

I think the best course of action is to find a decent image hosting server.
                  It's a mixture of how often you use it, how big images, whether you care about watermarks/ads and what's available in your country - which is why I can't really suggest you anything!

I mean, Google drive worked OK for me in the past.
                  Imgur used to be one of the leading hosting sites - now, it's more like "posts" rather than images but maybe you could still make it work for you?
                  Picasa, for a period of time, was also an image hosting site (and did a great job at it). I think it has now evolved to Google Images - which may be worth a try...

Probably, whatever you choose, they will later change their business model and make it terrible/impossible to get your work done
                  Good luck!

Comment

I think the best course of action is to find a decent image hosting server.
                    It's a mixture of how often you use it, how big images, whether you care about watermarks/ads and what's available in your country - which is why I can't really suggest you anything!

I mean, Google drive worked OK for me in the past.
                    Imgur used to be one of the leading hosting sites - now, it's more like "posts" rather than images but maybe you could still make it work for you?
                    Picasa, for a period of time, was also an image hosting site (and did a great job at it). I think it has now evolved to Google Images - which may be worth a try...

Probably, whatever you choose, they will later change their business model and make it terrible/impossible to get your work done
                    Good luck!

Comment

I'm not much into technologies, so have no idea what's happening, never faced it before. Tried different browsers, tried turn on/off some options in settings, but can't find the problem, I can still upload pics in every way. I'll try to report this issue, maybe some other mod/admin will know smth. For now, I can offer you to use different pic uploading site, where you don't have to register, like imgur.com, you can even post direct pics from there, after uploading pic to imgur, from "share options" choose BBcode (forums) link and paste it into your message, it should work, at least it did for me when I used to use this site
                      Thank you bud.....Looks as though imgur.com is gonna do the trick...At least it looks that way....

Comment

That imgur opens to me as an imgur post.
                        One trick you can do, if you want to embed the picture in the post (so I don't have to click the link to see it), is to right click the image in imgur and then click "copy image address" (could be different, depending on your browser).
                        Then you can do the "insert image" we have here, with a url, and the forum software should render this as an embedded image.

This trick has one "risk" - the server storing your picture may change the address of the picture as some form of optimization or maybe even as a defense against people doing this trick (remember that if you embed a clean picture, not an imgur post, they don't get to display their ads).

But, in general, a "copied" image address should remain relevant for a couple of weeks...

Comment

Even though it opens to you as an imgur post did you at least see the picture ?

Comment

yeah but no idea who that team is

Comment

yeah but no idea who that team is
                              Haha cool....Well as long as it worked that's all that matters...

It was an in game bet that i won in the German domestic league.....I put the bet slip and the final score in the same picture......Just figured i would share it with ya ...That's all
                              Last edited by Gman365; 02-14-2020, 08:23 PM.

Comment

nice one. Next time, share before the game so we can all make those terrible spammers a little poorer!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information