No announcement yet.

Betting the Euroleague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats off to both you guys ...Glad it worked out for all 3 of us today....

edvinas9 good call on Olympiacos....I should of taken them in the 2nd quarter at +4.5....I regret passing on that one...It was a money play for sure.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
      Hats off to both you guys ...Glad it worked out for all 3 of us today....
      Yeah it was good evening, not perfect, but really good. Zizic let me down or better say Zalgiris, Zizic wasn't needed on court too much with big lead. But not a big deal, it was covered by Hilliard, so was even on players totals, but most importantly that CSKA+Barca combo delivered, that was my key bet of the day and good that I didn't watch the ending of the game in Moscow, turned it off with 2mins remaining and CSKA leading +9

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
        Yeah it was good evening, not perfect, but really good. Zizic let me down or better say Zalgiris, Zizic wasn't needed on court too much with big lead. But not a big deal, it was covered by Hilliard, so was even on players totals, but most importantly that CSKA+Barca combo delivered, that was my key bet of the day and good that I didn't watch the ending of the game in Moscow, turned it off with 2mins remaining and CSKA leading +9
        Haha yeah i thought of you when that game came right down to the wire......Baskonia almost came back and stole it back door style.......Good that you got it though....

Gonna keep an eye on who is playing for Efes today because if they're missing key pieces (Larkin especially) i'm gonna target Pana.......If Efes jumps ahead early and pushes the in game spread to +13 or +14 i might take Pana ...They've shown the character this year to fight back in games and character is very important when it comes to this angle.....

Comment

Haha yeah i thought of you when that game came right down to the wire......Baskonia almost came back and stole it back door style.......Good that you got it though....

Gonna keep an eye on who is playing for Efes today because if they're missing key pieces (Larkin especially) i'm gonna target Pana.......If Efes jumps ahead early and pushes the in game spread to +13 or +14 i might take Pana ...They've shown the character this year to fight back in games and character is very important when it comes to this angle.....
          In Greece sources claims that Nedovic will be out, so don't risk too much, or pick Efes instead, but better wait for the game. Personally today I did not find anything good to bet on with bigger stakes, but took combo for fun - Campazzo assists (5+) and Fall (6+), Papagiannis (5+) rebounds... just to make evening more fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
            In Greece sources claims that Nedovic will be out, so don't risk too much, or pick Efes instead, but better wait for the game. Personally today I did not find anything good to bet on with bigger stakes, but took combo for fun - Campazzo assists (5+) and Fall (6+), Papagiannis (5+) rebounds... just to make evening more fun
            Ok thanks for the heads up...It said questionable on the Euroleague official site......I always keep the live game center page open during games to make sure who is there and who isn't......If Nedo doesn't play i probably will stay away......

Valencia as +2.5 dogs is interesting too....I think they're better than Munich to be honest.........Gotta keep an eye on who is in the lineup before i consider it though, because they have injury issues too.......Valencia with an adjusted in game spread of +7.5 or +8.5 is a great pick if they have their key guys playing........Munich playing hard defense under Trinchieri but Valencia an underrated roster and coach.....

Good luck with your plays...I'll keep an eye on them.....

Comment

• Papapetrou over 12.5

Comment

• If i can get Khimki at +8 or +9 in game i'm probably in....

Still think they're trending upward with better rim protection and good shooting depth.....

Update---Just saw Jerebko isn't listed as playing......Think i'll lay off it....I think he's the real emotional leader of that team....

Comment

• Had CSKA - 5 and Bayern + 7 today.

Comment

• Only managed to make one bet during the double round week......Should of taken Zvezda +9.5 at Milan the other day and Baskonia -1.5 against Pana yesterday....Would of won them both easily but i got too greedy wanting a better in game spread......

This in game angle has converted at a pretty good percentage for a few years now...Pretty much since i started following European basketball......So it is becoming proven over time ...I have been able to use this angle to constantly get into high percentage situations.......The only downfall is that lots of good angles can get away without having a chance to play them when you get as greedy as i do for better and better in game spreads........I have mentioned all this before but it's worth repeating.....

Comment

• Took this in game play and man what a stinker that was...

Can't believe they let Berlin blow them off the floor without Eriksson......What a disappointing team ......

Comment

• Been quiet in this thread lately.....

I knew Berlin +8.5 was a gift from the line makers on Thursday......I got greedy for an even better number and didn't end up playing it unfortunately....

Milan opens as dogs at Fener on Tuesday....Gonna keep an eye on that one and see if i can get them at around +5 or +6........I think they win outright

Comment

Been quiet in this thread lately.....

I knew Berlin +8.5 was a gift from the line makers on Thursday......I got greedy for an even better number and didn't end up playing it unfortunately....

Milan opens as dogs at Fener on Tuesday....Gonna keep an eye on that one and see if i can get them at around +5 or +6........I think they win outright
                          Wow Milan opened at +1 not they're -4.5.....So much for that angle...

Don't think i ever saw a spread change that dramatically before......Either the public saw the same thing i did and hammered Milan, or Fener has major injuries that haven't been announced yet.....
                          Last edited by Gman365; 12-14-2020, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Wow Milan opened at +1 not they're -4.5.....So much for than angle...

Don't think i ever saw a spread change that dramatically before......Either the public saw the same thing i did and hammered Milan, or Fener has major injuries that haven't been announced yet.....
                            Vesely out, Brown GTD.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                              Vesely out, Brown GTD.
                              Thanks....Figured it had to be some kind of injury situation....

I'll still keep an eye on it in game...You never know what might happen....

Comment

• Felt good to get back in the game again....Just barely won but i'll take it any way i can get it.....Think i pulled the trigger a bit too early at -1.5....Just a few minutes after i made the bet i could of got them at +4.5 ....That would of been a much better bet and it would of made the game alot less stressful ......

Really wanted to do something big with the Tenerife-Estudiantes game in the ACB League.....Knew Tenerife would throttle them , they have an awesome team .......The in game spread just didn't soften enough to take it......I can't bring myself to bet a huge stake on a road team when they have to cover a big spread....The idea is to get them with a very small spread to cover and then hit it big......

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information