• Show
Clear All

Well you can't say I've been holding out on ya! :P
    *77----*81----*01----*04----*05----*14
    Where there's Wilbekin, there's a way!

Comment

Originally posted by DraxDomax View Post
      Well you can't say I've been holding out on ya! :P
      Wow you can't lose ...Even if you try to lose you can't....Great run bud....

Could of had Tel Aviv +7.5 in the third quarter...I would of won it but i like to play this angle late 1st or early 2nd at the latest, so i didn't take it..........If it gets later in the game i'm just not comfortable with the smaller sample size.......

Comment

Well now that the site is up and running again i'll update how i did in the double round......

Took Baskonia -1.5 in game and when they fell behind even more i came over the top and took them again at +7.5.....I cashed one ticket and lost the other.....I was half a point away from cashing both for a pretty good profit but will have to settle for pulling even....Lost just a little on the juice that's all......

What really hurts is that i could of got Zenit at +16.5 in the second quarter against Zalgoris...I knew it was money but i got cold feet for some reason....They covered easily and won outright....JUst a terrible time for a mental block but it's over and you can't get it back now........

7-3 in my last 10...On to round 29

Comment

Hey guys....It's too bad all this had to happen....Really sucks to lose European hoops....I miss it big time and i miss our talks on here.....Hope you guys are good and we can pick up where we left off real soon.....

Been focusing on some handball angles with the extra time.....Got my first 2 ......The second one was easy....Hope to have more easy ones just like it more often.......So when you factor it all in i'm 9-3 in my last 12....Here is a picture of the tickets...

Comment

Originally posted by hopino
            That was interesting
            Was fun while it lasted...To be continued....Lol

Hope Minde and Drax are doing good.........Stop by to say hi sometime boys.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
              Was fun while it lasted...To be continued....Lol

Hope Minde and Drax are doing good.........Stop by to say hi sometime boys.....
              Hey G Oh man, it's been months since I've been here. I'm really good, I mean as much as you can be these times, at first it was strange to adjust to quarantine stuff, but got more free time finally to take care of myself, work-out, lost some 35 pounds by mostly riding bicycle and occasionally doing some jogging. After quarantine will move back to my usual SG position after being CF (chubby forward) right before it All this isolation thing was good for that, you know, no pubs, no parties, so you can concentrate on sports for more than a week or two at best
              Betting side was harder to follow. Football is still there, but last time I made a basketball bet was on freaking Taiwan league, where Sim Bhullar was roaring Won some, lost some, but it was quite fun experience. What's up with you, mate? Hope everything is fine

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                Hey G Oh man, it's been months since I've been here. I'm really good, I mean as much as you can be these times, at first it was strange to adjust to quarantine stuff, but got more free time finally to take care of myself, work-out, lost some 35 pounds by mostly riding bicycle and occasionally doing some jogging. After quarantine will move back to my usual SG position after being CF (chubby forward) right before it All this isolation thing was good for that, you know, no pubs, no parties, so you can concentrate on sports for more than a week or two at best
                Betting side was harder to follow. Football is still there, but last time I made a basketball bet was on freaking Taiwan league, where Sim Bhullar was roaring Won some, lost some, but it was quite fun experience. What's up with you, mate? Hope everything is fine
                Things are good my friend....I workout quite a bit too...Love doing the intervals on the stationary bike....Keeps the insides healthy.....

Was gonna mention you in a facebook post to get your attention this weekend because the final four end of season was gonna be this weekend....Don't have to do that now that i see you here and you're fine....Hope Drax shows up soon enough too....

As far as betting goes i'm pretty pumped for the NZBL in June.....Very fast style of play and not very good defense....It's tailor made for in game betting because the runs can get very volatile.....I started a thread about it a couple days ago......

Good to see you back though.....We'll talk again soon enough....

Comment

Things are good my friend....I workout quite a bit too...Love doing the intervals on the stationary bike....Keeps the insides healthy.....

Was gonna mention you in a facebook post to get your attention this weekend because the final four end of season was gonna be this weekend....Don't have to do that now that i see you here and you're fine....Hope Drax shows up soon enough too....

As far as betting goes i'm pretty pumped for the NZBL in June.....Very fast style of play and not very good defense....It's tailor made for in game betting because the runs can get very volatile.....I started a thread about it a couple days ago......

Good to see you back though.....We'll talk again soon enough....
                  Gman, how did you find adjusting from watching a lot of basketball to none so suddenly, especially when you're so used to having a stake in the games? Normally there'd be other sport to focus on, but pretty much everything stopped quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                    Gman, how did you find adjusting from watching a lot of basketball to none so suddenly, especially when you're so used to having a stake in the games? Normally there'd be other sport to focus on, but pretty much everything stopped quickly.
                    Basketball and Handball are the two games i bet on....Right after hoops got suspended the handball followed suit not long after......

I miss the betting for sure but the adjustment has been ok i guess.....The one downfall for the Euroleague is that there's so many good match-ups going on during the same time slot...So since play suspended i go to the youtube archives when i need a sports fix and watch some of the games i had to miss earlier this year...It's not quite the same when you already know the results, but it's still cool.........If play does resume i will know the teams even better than i did before, so i hope that helps with the betting angles.....

Comment

Basketball and Handball are the two games i bet on....Right after hoops got suspended the handball followed suit not long after......

I miss the betting for sure but the adjustment has been ok i guess.....The one downfall for the Euroleague is that there's so many good match-ups going on during the same time slot...So since play suspended i go to the youtube archives when i need a sports fix and watch some of the games i had to miss earlier this year...It's not quite the same when you already know the results, but it's still cool.........If play does resume i will know the teams even better than i did before, so i hope that helps with the betting angles.....
                      Very true about the game times, it's a frustration for me often because whatever game I pick there's that feeling of missing out on something else.

Yeah you definitely will know the teams better but I guess the condition/ availability of players and the format (if it goes ahead) will add a degree of unpredictability.

Comment

Felt awesome to get back in the game again...Been a long wait ......Line makers were way off on this one...Kind of foolish really......

Comment

First bet of the new season is a winner

Been a while and it felt awesome....Was fed up with the ACB last year because of all the replays and stoppages , but i knew this was a great angle and i couldn't stay away.....

Minde and Dax i hope you guys show up back in this thread at some point.....Had a good time talking betting with you guys back in the spring.......And JoanneFraser thanks for the reply....

Comment

Round 1

Comment

First bet of the new season is a winner

Been a while and it felt awesome....Was fed up with the ACB last year because of all the replays and stoppages , but i knew this was a great angle and i couldn't stay away.....

Minde and Dax i hope you guys show up back in this thread at some point.....Had a good time talking betting with you guys back in the spring.......And JoanneFraser thanks for the reply....

https://imgur.com/a/iDH0pwx
                              Congrats to both of you with a winners, Edvinas hit great combo as I see. I'm still a bit cautious with betting big on EL. Too many questionmarks. Made few small bets, hit Fener win+ total under, then took Valencia HT/FT, Maccabi HT/FT, but fcked up with the same bet on Khimki, totally overestimated them. What was surprising that all the games were lowscoring, wondering if this trend will continue in 2nd round, so far a bit cautious with ideas, waiting for more news to come

Comment

Khimki - PAO was a complete dead-end for me. Khimki's roster this year leaves a big question mark. Although, from the past, I am avoiding betting on Panathinaikos as their form on away games was pretty atrocious. Therefore, I've skipped this match, cuz both teams are not very trustworthy speaking of betting tendencies, but PAO win at 3 odds had a value on it.

I was able to pick up Zalgiris win vs Khimki @ 3.01 odds just before bookmakers changed it to 2.4 and to 2 further.

Kalev Cramo win against Khimki in today's VTB league match was standing @ 5.7 yesterday. Now it's somewhat close to 2.3.

EDIT:

Zenit ml @ 3 / Fenerbahce ml @ 2.7 / Bayern ml @ 2.1 / Baskonia ml @ 1.9 looks decent.
                                Last edited by edvinas9; 10-05-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information