• Show
Clear All

ano na height ni joshua lazaro?

Comment

Originally posted by Athrunzala View Post
      ano na height ni joshua lazaro?
      Around 6-6 already

Comment

nice umabot pa sana ng 6'8 para matangkad SG/SF position natin, we will have our own Big Three then hehe

Comment

nice umabot pa sana ng 6'8, we will have our own Big Three then hehe
          add Roberts and lopez, our frontline is set, we all just need to find those ideal guards that we want

Comment

Is calimag above 18 in 2020?

Comment

If negotiations with UP pushed thru, Ethan Kirkness will be available also next year and he can play the Gio Chui role, only he is taller at around 6-11..He has one year to get fit after his Surgery and rehab... Timeline could be he is fut and ready come Fiba Asia U18 nexy year..

Comment

Comment

Hope guards here are better than u19. More time and familiarity with each other. Wag larong mayaman. Dont be afraid of contacts.

Comment

Originally posted by larong_buko View Post
                    Hope guards here are better than u19. More time and familiarity with each other. Wag larong mayaman. Dont be afraid of contacts.
                    Sandy started their training before the U18 peepz rolled in. So I’m positive it will be.
                    GILAS WISHLIST:
                    6'8 Pingris

Comment

.where is torculas came from? This Pablo kid is Victor Pablo son?

Comment

Big issue on recent U19 batang gilas team is our guard, if I'm coach ares, I will invite LA tenorio to be part of coaching staff, he can teach our guard how to play smart, give pointers how to read offense and defensive set and train them how to set a play

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon View Post
                          .where is torculas came from? This Pablo kid is Victor Pablo son?
                          Torculas was originally from the Malabon Basketball Club and was recruited by UPIS.
                          Keep running, big boy.

Comment

I watched the game between LSGHS VS EAC and this kid Qiambao almost had 4 straight 3 point shots and maybe this kid can play for the next batang gilas under 18..this kid way better than Fortea and Padrigao.

Comment

Originally posted by onggok View Post
                              I watched the game between LSGHS VS EAC and this kid Qiambao almost had 4 straight 3 point shots and maybe this kid can play for the next batang gilas under 18..this kid way better than Fortea and Padrigao.
                              Very good forward with high iq and passing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by onggok View Post
                                Its local comp though. Fortea and padrigao can both do that as well. What’s his height and position?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information