• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
    Philips should be a prospect
    I think he is, isnt he? But the problem is la salle

Comment

• Is Philipps same age as Lopez or same age as Kai? 17 this year or turning 18? If the fiba asia u19 pushes by next year Philippines will be a serious problem with an NBA prospect in Kai and a solid ateneo core in Lebron Lopez, Joshua Lazaro, Forthsky Padrigao along with former batang gilas players Ethan Kirkness(practiced) Mike Tan and Raven Cortez. Then youve got Briones, Alarcon, Philipps and Hontiveros to round everything off. Maybe another top 4 finish heck even higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
        Not sure. They just said 17. But kai is turning 18 in a couple of weeks so Phillips is most probably months younger. Anyway, I think kai will dominate that u18 tournament and if he gets enough support, the team might win the tournament. Josh Lazaro, I think, is auch improved player. Phillips should also be one of the better forwards in that tournament. Lopez should be one of the most athletic wings. Hopefully. Cotez is fully recovered. The problem i see will still be at the point guard position. Hopefully they can find someone much better than padrigao. How about Mike cortez son?
        But the problem is if you want to build the team around Kai he for sure will push Forthsky to be his PG. They’re literally best friends and Kai have answered multiple times in social media questions that he wants Forthsky as his main PG. He has improved significantly tho.

Im still hoping for Ice Honti or Lowell Briones to fully move to the PG position. (Ice played with Kai in Jr.NBA). But you cant deny Forthsky’s familiarity with Kai. Hopefully he feeds Kai tho not make Kai earn his points from offensive rebounds off of his misses lol

Comment

• Originally posted by qwertyz View Post
          But the problem is if you want to build the team around Kai he for sure will push Forthsky to be his PG. They’re literally best friends and Kai have answered multiple times in social media questions that he wants Forthsky as his main PG. He has improved significantly tho.

Im still hoping for Ice Honti or Lowell Briones to fully move to the PG position. (Ice played with Kai in Jr.NBA). But you cant deny Forthsky’s familiarity with Kai. Hopefully he feeds Kai tho not make Kai earn his points from offensive rebounds off of his misses lol
          Forthsky Padrigao and Terrence Fortea I called them the Loose Cannon Brothers because of their silly play during 2018 FIBA U16 held at Foshan, China wherein Kai named as the tournament's MVP, in fairness to those dudes they can play the game but in that level they seems like a headless chicken out there, I hope those lads keeps on improving, it's all up to them. If they had the same motivation as Kai and had the so called Mamba mentality then I will not be surprise if their name will be included in the roster but for now they are not worth mentioning.

Comment

• Having Padrigao and Fortea running your team on the floor means wasting all the training the team went through.
            Last edited by live_evil; 05-11-2020, 07:25 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by live_evil View Post
              Having Padrigao and Fortea running your team on the floor mens wasting all the training the team went through.
              I am also a basher of them. But I think we need to give them one more chance. Maybe they are just late bloomers.

Comment

• A 6’5 Guard? Would love to see him on the team.

Comment

• China’s u17 and u18 recently held a tuneup, players like Harold yu, Zeng fanbo and jiao boqiao who play in the states were there.

Comment

• This kid should also be included for the u18 team if possible, potential is high

Comment

• 6’1 17 sg if he could grow a few more inches he’d be a legit prospect, he has length and his athleticism is high

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post

6’1 17 sg if he could grow a few more inches he’d be a legit prospect, he has length and his athleticism is high
                        yep he looks like he has a long wingspan which makes him dunk the Ball easier than most players and he could jump as well
                        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Briones 6'6, Torculas 6'5, De Liaño 6'6,Lazaro 6'5,Lopez 6'6.Our homegrown wings and shooting guards are getting taller already.I hope they get better than at least RR Pogoy in terms of skill set and shooting maybe even surpass the skills and efficiency of Marcio Lassiter.
                          "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                            Briones 6'6, Torculas 6'5, De Liaño 6'6,Lazaro 6'5,Lopez 6'6.Our homegrown wings and shooting guards are getting taller already.I hope they get better than at least RR Pogoy in terms of skill set and shooting maybe even surpass the skills and efficiency of Marcio Lassiter.
                            I hope basketball stakeholders provide a training camp for this young turks that focus to develop them as wing player, focusing to improve their ballhanding, passing, playmaking and and over all perimeter game

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlon View Post
                              I hope basketball stakeholders provide a training camp for this young turks that focus to develop them as wing player, focusing to improve their ballhanding, passing, playmaking and and over all perimeter game
                              With this pandemic, the possibilty of that even go more slimmer

Comment

• Pshould be considered for the u18, point forward for UP, his shooting wasn’t great during the season but he can still improve, averaged a crazy number of rebounds as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information