Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^
      There actually a number of age eligible players for this years U18 that train regularly in Moro...
      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
        ^
        There actually a number of age eligible players for this years U18 that train regularly in Moro...
        We have our U 17 pool already that has been practicing since last year. Part of the pool are ADMUs Lazaro 6-5 former U16, Jimo Ladimo, 6-5, Mike Tan of Xavier, also a former U16 member 6-5, NUs Aaron Buensalida 6-6, Harold Alarcon 6-1,Nash Enriquez 5-6, FEUs Mantua 6-2, Chiang Kai Sheks Cajucom 6-0, USTs Cortez, son of Mike, 5-11.. KAI Sotto and Raven Cortez has nit practice with the team but are eligible...Dont know if your son Jordan has been invited. Blanco-Hontiveros practuce with the team last Summer but he is bases now in Cebu. Ethan Kirkness whi has been practicing now with UP is also age eligible...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
          We have our U 17 pool already that has been practicing since last year. Part of the pool are ADMUs Lazaro 6-5 former U16, Jimo Ladimo, 6-5, Mike Tan of Xavier, also a former U16 member 6-5, NUs Aaron Buensalida 6-6, Harold Alarcon 6-1,Nash Enriquez 5-6, FEUs Mantua 6-2, Chiang Kai Sheks Cajucom 6-0, USTs Cortez, son of Mike, 5-11.. KAI Sotto and Raven Cortez has nit practice with the team but are eligible...Dont know if your son Jordan has been invited. Blanco-Hontiveros practuce with the team last Summer but he is bases now in Cebu. Ethan Kirkness whi has been practicing now with UP is also age eligible...
          If jacob cortez can play point guard he should be in the lineup as steve nash and Padrigao are enough for the ball hog guards as this team will be Kai's team..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
            If jacob cortez can play point guard he should be in the lineup as steve nash and Padrigao are enough for the ball hog guards as this team will be Kai's team..
            Did not include Padrigao as one of the age eligible kid.... He was not actually part of thr U 17 pool last year

Comment

• Still wish this guy had joined the last u18 team, would have taken him over Amsali

Comment

• So who are the possible and eligible players for our Under 18 team this 2020?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                  The probable players

Kai Sotto
                  Forthsky Padrigao
                  Raven Cortez
                  Josh Lazaro
                  Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                  during the u18 practice

CTTO

Ice Hontiveros

Harold Alarcon

Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                  So who are the possible and eligible players for our Under 18 team this 2020?
                  plus possible players
                  *Sage tolentino
                  *Ethan Kirkness
                  Lebron Lopez

some guys from u16 besides lebron lopez..
                  Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• ^boss nobody is mentioning his name but the runner up in the uaap jrs mvp is eligible for the 2020 team.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                      Cajucom is from Hope. Not Chiang Kai Shek. Hope is the school that produced Harvey Pagsanjan. Clint Doliguez. Councilor. To name a few

Comment

• speaking of BWB global, padrigao declined the invitation

Like Kai Sotto, Forth Padrigao also got an invite for the six edition of the BWB Global Camp, but he will opt to focus on the UAAP Final Four instead.
                        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                          Cajucom is from Hope. Not Chiang Kai Shek. Hope is the school that produced Harvey Pagsanjan. Clint Doliguez. Councilor. To name a few
                          Thanks... I know he comes from Tong Lian School..

Comment

speaking of BWB global, padrigao declined the invitation

https://tv5.espn.com/basketball/stor...nal-four-stint
                            This kind of confirms my suspicions a little bit why more younger filipino players don't show up at these kind of events, I suspect more players in the past have received similar invites before but have declined due to their school game schedules or schools

Comment

speaking of BWB global, padrigao declined the invitation

https://tv5.espn.com/basketball/stor...nal-four-stint
                              This kind of confirms my suspicions a little bit why more younger filipino players don't show up at these kind of events, I suspect more players in the past have received similar invites before but have declined due to their school game schedules or schools

Comment

• Originally posted by onggok View Post
                                I watched the game between LSGHS VS EAC and this kid Qiambao almost had 4 straight 3 point shots and maybe this kid can play for the next batang gilas under 18..this kid way better than Fortea and Padrigao.
                                you know what ? me too , I am quite puzzled why his name has not popped up anywhere for the candidates U18 players . Age wise he is still eligible. It is quite impossible that nobody was able to notice this guy given his performance in the last bullpups championship.Hope he gets included this years fiba u18 and i hope that it happens this year.Becasue if it happens next year then his eligibility will be lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information