https://www.instagram.com/p/B9WS476JBsr/?hl=en

Don’t know the kids position but 6’2 with Ricci Rivero type athleticism

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B9WS476JBsr/?hl=en

Don’t know the kids position but 6’2 with Ricci Rivero type athleticism
    Worth the look for the U18 team

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Around 6-6 already
    How is Padrigao doing??? dina ba sya natataranta humawak ng bola? Sana mag improve , kasi malaking PG sya if ever. Pero hindi nya kaya mag organize ng play lalo na kaapag binubulabog sya nagiging turn over prone sya.

Quote Originally Posted by raileebeast2 View Post
    Is this quiambao plays PG position? I have not seen him play pero based on what Ive heard magaling daw talaga ang bata.
    6'5 Power forward

Quiambao is a really high iq player. 6'6 i think barefoot idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    iirc he's got a ph passport already
    Then why is he not invited last fiba? he should have been if he is really eligible?

So there’s been an influx of young fil-foreign players starting to play in the Philippines at such a young age 16-18. Then now there’s a Michael Philipps going around, Jordan Perez in the ADMU pool, Lowell Briones and Ethan Kirkness who commited to UP and many more in the postponed NBTC tournament. If all goes well next year 2021 Batang Gilas could pass the expectations of the Kai,AJ,Dalph,NU Core and Collegiate Rookies. Which some have said could have been the best RP U18 team of all time. If it weren’t for unavailability, snubs and injuries.

PG:Lowell Briones 6’5/Forthsky Padrigao 6’0/Aldous Torculas 6’4
    SG:Ice Hontiveros 6’3/Harold Alarcon 6’1
    SF:Josh Lazaro 6’5/Lebron Lopez 6’6/Mike Tan 6’3
    PF:Michael Philipps 6’8/Raven Cortez 6’7
    C:Kai Sotto 7’2/Ethan Kirkness 6’11

Hopefully everything goes back to normal so this lineup could materialize. It would be good for Lebron and Kai’s NBA dreams.

NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post

if eligible to play, it would be nice to have a 6'2-6'3 point guard/shooting guard

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyz View Post
    So there’s been an influx of young fil-foreign players starting to play in the Philippines at such a young age 16-18. Then now there’s a Michael Philipps going around, Jordan Perez in the ADMU pool, Lowell Briones and Ethan Kirkness who commited to UP and many more in the postponed NBTC tournament. If all goes well next year 2021 Batang Gilas could pass the expectations of the Kai,AJ,Dalph,NU Core and Collegiate Rookies. Which some have said could have been the best RP U18 team of all time. If it weren’t for unavailability, snubs and injuries.

PG:Lowell Briones 6’5/Forthsky Padrigao 6’0/Aldous Torculas 6’4
    SG:Ice Hontiveros 6’3/Harold Alarcon 6’1
    SF:Josh Lazaro 6’5/Lebron Lopez 6’6/Mike Tan 6’3
    PF:Michael Philipps 6’8/Raven Cortez 6’7
    C:Kai Sotto 7’2/Ethan Kirkness 6’11

Hopefully everything goes back to normal so this lineup could materialize. It would be good for Lebron and Kai’s NBA dreams.
    I hope DLSU will let him play for the NT though. Plays like a slightly taller Kelly Williams.I hope he develops a small forward/guard skills in the near future.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post

if eligible to play it would be nice to have a 6'2-6'3 point guard/shooting guard
    Why don't u ask if he is eligible

Lookd good. But we have a surplus of guards now. I think we need tall and long/athletic wing players. Just like Philipps and Lopez.

But if he is eligible, then good for us. We have a pool of guards we can choose of

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Lookd good. But we have a surplus of guards now. I think we need tall and long/athletic wing players. Just like Philipps and Lopez.

But if he is eligible, then good for us. We have a pool of guards we can choose of
    I don't think we have the right to say we have a surplus of guards when atop the list of guards in the pool we see a padrigao. If this caelin is eligible and is willing to play, I pray he gets a chance to try out.
    We have this chance to fit JC in the gilas team, why are you putting in effort on finding ways to exclude him?

- lurklurk

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    I don't think we have the right to say we have a surplus of guards when atop the list of guards in the pool we see a padrigao. If this caelin is eligible and is willing to play, I pray he gets a chance to try out.
    What? PADRIGAO is on top?????? Just because he is in ateneo.

There are tons of guards in uaap better than him.

Actually i don't think we have high school guards of the level of Peter's length and contol, here is the thing about his eligibility (he's 17 a teenager ) we absolutely have the opportunity to make him eligible... it litterally is within the SBP's control (just like Spencer and Wright )
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Actually i don't think we have high school guards of the level of Peter's length and contol, here is the thing about his eligibility (he's 17 a teenager ) we absolutely have the opportunity to make him eligible... it litterally is within the SBP's control (just like Spencer and Wright )
    I read some rumors that he is not filipino. And he is not interested in gilas.

I think he is filam. But not ibterested. .

Hope they will convince him

One of his recent games I could find, looks good but needs to work on his passing and decision making.

What? PADRIGAO is on top?????? Just because he is in ateneo.

There are tons of guards in uaap better than him.
    Just because he is from ateneo came from your mouth, not mine. But you might be right that there are tons of guards in the UAAP who are better, however, which of them will be u18 eligible, which of them will be lent by their schools? I remember some of them even backed out, stopped attending practices. AND, why is it that when the coaches mention names, padrigao is always one of those to be mentioned first, even among IBNers, he's almost always on their list. Look at that list just a few posts above this and if that's not enough indication, which position was our worse in the last u19?
    We have this chance to fit JC in the gilas team, why are you putting in effort on finding ways to exclude him?

- lurklurk

No to feeling steph curry but no shooting type of players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Just because he is from ateneo came from your mouth, not mine. But you might be right that there are tons of guards in the UAAP who are better, however, which of them will be u18 eligible, which of them will be lent by their schools? I remember some of them even backed out, stopped attending practices. AND, why is it that when the coaches mention names, padrigao is always one of those to be mentioned first, even among IBNers, he's almost always on their list. Look at that list just a few posts above this and if that's not enough indication, which position was our worse in the last u19?
    Yes it comes from my mouth. I think Padrigao is in top because he is in ateneo.

Why he is always on the list? As you said, he is the only available. No Choice

Yes it comes from my mouth. I think Padrigao is in top because he is in ateneo.

Why he is always on the list? As you said, he is the only available. No Choice
    Doesn't no choice mean no surplus

- lurklurk

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast