Olympiakos-white towel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
    You forget the fact that A1 helps you ease in players after injuries or to find form when having a poor run
    In theory it should but in practice coaches prefer to play veterans even when 30 points up cause they look better.

Of course it's a micky mouse league without Oly. Why should pao winning A1 be more important than Oly winning A2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
      In theory it should but in practice coaches prefer to play veterans even when 30 points up cause they look better.

Of course it's a micky mouse league without Oly. Why should pao winning A1 be more important than Oly winning A2?
      Well we'll be playing AEK, PAOK, Aris, Promitheas, Peristeri, Panionios while you'll be playing against villages with 300 people. We will play with clubs with a rich history and not villages that have olive trees and goats whilst playing in gyms that fit 300 people with teams that play with 40 year old A1 veterans and no foreigners. Too bad Michalis Yfantis stopped 3 years ago. He knew A2 very well playing until the age of 43. He could have shown you the A2 ropes.

Only an Oly fan would think a lower division has greater value than the top league
      Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
      Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Well we'll be playing AEK, PAOK, Aris, Promitheas, Peristeri, Panionios
        Panionios fixed a game for betting money, PAOK played in today's 'playoff' game with 6 pros, Aris was one win from relegation.

Mickey mouse league.

Comment

• I have a question Oly_fan. If all goes well, and you guys win A2 and go to A1 again, will you refuse to play and get relegated?

Will A2 be your permanent league from now on?

By the way, the argument about foreign referees is not actually valid.
          Let me unroll my argument:
          First you have a team that excludes 3 people from officiating their games. Why stop at 3? Why not exclude 10, and then have your 3 buddies officiating the games?
          Secondly, there are rules in place, set by organizations (do the refs have a union?) to protect their labor rights. You can't just ask for something to change like that. There needs to be discussion, voting etc. Changes like that don't happen overnight because some brats want their candybar. What would be next? Just ask to pay them less because they didn't do a good job?

We have said multiple times that Oly is needed to (level headed) Pao fans. The rivalry is what pushed both teams. I mean in the long term saras, don't start about 2005 again. Oly has absolutely no reason for complaining having won 50% of the past 4 championships.

Any way my views are aligned with Adon's. This league is a joke, and the worst is yet to come
          Last edited by paspalj; 05-19-2019, 01:40 AM.
          3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

True but can you do when Oly want to avoid PAO and play in A2? Cry and beg them to play? Especially when they send their hooligans to the referees house to threaten him and his family. Society has no place for scum like that.

If Oly wanted to change things they could have asked for meetings in the summer to discuss changes. At the end of the day, PAO is only 1 vote but everyone agreed with PAO at the end of the day.

What good did Oly do 5 years ago when they broke away from the central TV contract and told all the small teams they can die. PAO carried them for 2 more years before breaking away because we were losing money from the deal that didn't include Oly.

The bad thing for Oly is no team is supporting their views. None. 13-1 is a massive slap in the face which spells out your ways about going about things is wrong and is making everyone suffer because you're acting like a spoiled brat because your parents aren't buying you an ice-cream.

I'm not saying DPG is an angel, far from it but Oly have gone about their issues in the wrong way and the wrong time. You can't be asking halfway across the season for massive changes. These things are done in the summer.
            Agreed. There is nothing to be done by anyone else.

Nevertheless, Aggelopouloi succeeded their purpose, to drag the league down while they were sinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
              By the way, the argument about foreign referees is not actually valid.
              Let me unroll my argument:
              First you have a team that excludes 3 people from officiating their games. Why stop at 3? Why not exclude 10, and then have your 3 buddies officiating the games?
              Secondly, there are rules in place, set by organizations (do the refs have a union?) to protect their labor rights. You can't just ask for something to change like that. There needs to be discussion, voting etc. Changes like that don't happen overnight because some brats want their candybar. What would be next? Just ask to pay them less because they didn't do a good job?
              Quite so.
              They are feeding their fans with bullshit, trying to cover their failure.

Comment

• We single out the 3 completely randomly, just like the lottery does when they are by sheer luck chosen to call our games with you every time. It's just by chance, nothing more.

Secondly, I'm sure Greek refs have made a bunch of money on the side so firing them is no big deal. DPG can offer severance pay if he likes, maybe even hang their jerseys from oaka's roof. As far as I'm concerned, the unemployment office queue is more than they deserve so I'm not really worried

Comment

• In our continued battle to get foreign referees and fairness it was decided today to keep our promise and not show up to the play offs against panathinaikos since they again put 2 of the 3 referees we have said we will not play with to referee the first game of the series.

We will play in the Euroleague and if we are accepted to the Adriatic League we will play there, if not we will play in the A2 second division with our youth team and some of the main team as needed.

For the sake of full disclosure: We have been accused in football of doing the same things that we say panathinaikos does in basketball... so in football derbies we agreed to foreign referees to make sure there are no excuses. PAO refuses this same compromise in basketball so that’s how we have gotten to this point.
                  https://solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/ https://bluestacks.vip/

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                    We single out the 3 completely randomly, just like the lottery does when they are by sheer luck chosen to call our games with you every time. It's just by chance, nothing more.

Secondly, I'm sure Greek refs have made a bunch of money on the side so firing them is no big deal. DPG can offer severance pay if he likes, maybe even hang their jerseys from oaka's roof. As far as I'm concerned, the unemployment office queue is more than they deserve so I'm not really worried
                    Let's face the truth, all this started when the recordings of Printezis and the complaints from players that hadnt been paid in 5-6 months started surfacing. From that moment on it was downhill for Oly especially in the EL. You were being smashed by Barca and Canaria by 30 points and that was because of Greek refs in A1?

If the Agelopoulos bros didn't get on the bad greek refs banwagon, Gate 7 would have turned on them for continuing to lose to PAO.

We won the league in the last 2 years because Pascual would isolate Mike James with Oly's bigs. This year your recruitment was so bad you had no chance vs PAO in series games.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeyhilson22 View Post
                      In our continued battle to get foreign referees and fairness it was decided today to keep our promise and not show up to the play offs against panathinaikos since they again put 2 of the 3 referees we have said we will not play with to referee the first game of the series.

We will play in the Euroleague and if we are accepted to the Adriatic League we will play there, if not we will play in the A2 second division with our youth team and some of the main team as needed.

For the sake of full disclosure: We have been accused in football of doing the same things that we say panathinaikos does in basketball... so in football derbies we agreed to foreign referees to make sure there are no excuses. PAO refuses this same compromise in basketball so that’s how we have gotten to this point.
                      Not only PAO disagrees but the rest of the league too.

The vote was put forward as Oly requested and was voted down 13-1.

We are only 1 vote. You need a majority for a pass/ decline.

Not one single team apart from you have a problem with Greek refs who are regarded of the highest international calibre.

You want foreign refs so every team in the league has to bow down to your demands.

Comment

• If I start training hard, perhaps I can make A2 and play against Olympiacos.
                        PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

• Things are simple even if egg bros and red sheep try to prove thexact opposite. Olympiakos signed last summer some rules for the league and one of them was to have greek referees. The one referee their presidents ordered criminals to go outside his house,is the one who gave them their last championship with spanoulis travelling 4 times before hitting the 3pt . Now they saw they cant play against us afraid of their fans visitting them after the match in the parking. They have learned the way "win no matter what" and thats what they want to bring at basketball too. All teams agreed to talk about everything,including refereeing,after the end of the championship,as it is legal to do. Olympiakos decided to forfeit and get relegated. Noone cares about them and every greek fan of basketball is happy that the shame of sports and humanity,a team owned by drug dealers and other criminals (marinakis ship carried 2 tons of heroine, kountouris killed a person,aggelopouloi owe to everyone speaking greek and havent paid 30 million to greek state for electricity in their companies). Sheep are sheep and they keep on dreaming about olympiakos competing in euroleague next season. It will be a pleasure watching them play the role of this season darusafaka with players lika koniaris,kaklamanakis,charalampopoulos and others like these from the bottom tier level of players. I wish them all the worst.

Btw a2 teams play against a1 team in the cup. It will be an even bigger pleasure to be drawn with them in the cup and make them forfeit once again dropping one more division. It wont be the first time anyway. They have played many seasons in lower divisions in the past. The only big teams unrelegated in greece is panathinaikos(their eternal stallion),aris and paok. Minor teams like olympiakos are on the same level with panionios,peristeri and teams like that
                          Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Let's face the truth, all this started
                            All this has been going on for years and we therefore should have left years ago. That you keep acting like nothing was ever wrong only justifies this decision.

All the fans agree and personally I couldn't be happier.

Comment

• Hot off the press!!

Oly informed the police that they will not play today.

This mean automatic relegation according to league rules (2 no shows) but I think the government will do something to prevent Oly playing in A2 next year.

Anyway...here we go for a laugh

60602796_606591016490741_4662021665041940480_n.jpg

A video also just surfaced that Milutinov, Bogris and Vezenkov where clubbing last night.

Παίκτες του Ολυμπιακού έκαναν προπόνηση στην... παραλιακή πριν το παιχνίδι στο ΟΑΚΑ.

Comment

• loserbiakos returning where they belong. the second division,where they played for 3 cosecutive years some decades ago. tough matches against karditsa and kastoria are expected next season
                                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information