Olympiakos-white towel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
    Lol. Yeah, and I have pao friends who have expressed their most sincere admiration for our club and say they're really embarassed their president is the king of empty threats and the ruler of bought refs.
    Who knew lying online was so easy?
    Well, I do express sincere admiration for Oly and I am embarrassed by the actions of DPG as I have expressed multiple times in this forum so I wouldn't be quick to point out that you are lying.

Maybe you need to make new friends

By the way, if your comment about winning 8 straight is honest, it shows what great deal of damage the situation in football has caused.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
      I will refrain from discussions about intelligence and ask you if you claim that you won back to back championships in Greece despite the fact that referees are in DPGs pocket.
      Lol, do you really want to start this topic?

In the first championship you were playing with DeMarcus Nelson, DJ Cooper, Janis Blums and Reymar Morgan against the Euroleague finalist. It would be ridiculous even for the Greek League mafia to steal one more trophy from Oly with such a team handicap

In the second championship, Spanoulis had to transform into MJ at his prime in order to be able to win the trophy against Charalabopoulos and Papagiannis although Oly was clearly the better team. This championship is in fact another proof for the mafia managing Greek league

Comment

• Originally posted by papalouki-louk View Post
        Lol, do you really want to start this topic?

In the first championship you were playing with DeMarcus Nelson, DJ Cooper, Janis Blums and Reymar Morgan against the Euroleague finalist. It would be ridiculous even for the Greek League mafia to steal one more trophy from Oly with such a team handicap

In the second championship, Spanoulis had to transform into MJ at his prime in order to be able to win the trophy against Charalabopoulos and Papagiannis although Oly was clearly the better team. This championship is in fact another proof for the mafia managing Greek league
        I see. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
          I see. Thanks.
          Haha..you actually thought you could talk sence with an Oly fan? Hahahahaha.
          Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
          Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
            I don’t believe that one’s choice of team (a completely arbitrary choice) affects their reasoning and argumentative skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
              there is no difference between Pao and Oly fans here.
              both are stubborn as hell and will not change it's opinion regardless of the facts presented by the other side.
              the difference is that Pao has bigger numbers of fans here and it is therefore easier for a bigger group to impose it's opinion as the right one.
              but both will hold it's ground.
              and the hatred presented on the forum (but I guess it is like that also in real life) between the two is out of this world.

for someone who comes and reads this and, more or less knows the situation, the conclusion is that the only loser in this situation will be greek basketball in general.
              even Pao fans will lose their interest in greek league, without Oly, after a while.
              let's face it, Aris, Paok, AEK etc. are not Olympiakos.
              there isn't a winner in this situation.

p.s. hopefully we won't see Oly in ABA league.
              or if croatian clubs leave ABA league (just a wish) then I wouldn't care less about the league.
              "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• olympiakos fans are really funny saying they are happy about leaving the league,while the only thing that has happened is that aggelopouloi have gone bankrupt and their transfers this summer will be chrysikopoulos,kaklamanakis,koniaris,octavious ellis etc. it will be funny watching them laugh at that time
                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
                  there is no difference between Pao and Oly fans here.
                  Nonsense. How many oly fans have criticized their administration and how many pao fans have done the same?
                  If you had read previous posts, you could see that pao fans (as a whole) are not happy with oly's decadence. Saras excluded.

The only reason you have to throw this aphorism is your general dislike about Greek teams and Greek fans, as you have already shown many times in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
                    Nonsense. How many oly fans have criticized their administration and how many pao fans have done the same?
                    The nerve to suggest they're on equal footing...

Comment

and the hatred presented on the forum (but I guess it is like that also in real life) between the two is out of this world.

for someone who comes and reads this and, more or less knows the situation, the conclusion is that the only loser in this situation will be greek basketball in general.
                      Truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                        The nerve to suggest they're on equal footing...
                        Do they need to be on equal footing to criticize the unsportsmanlike and ridiculous behavior of each of them?
                        At least, they have one thing in common. They appeal to the sheep of their clubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post

The only reason you have to throw this aphorism is your general dislike about Greek teams and Greek fans, as you have already shown many times in the past.
                          it could be so, maybe you are right.

but then again, with no success of greek teams in the recent years, the cockiness of greek fans has also disapeared on the forum, as has also a certain number of greek members, so I don't remember getting into a "fight" with greek fan here for a while.
                          if it makes you feel better feel free to think that, although it was not an intention here.
                          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

it could be so, maybe you are right.

but then again, with no success of greek teams in the recent years, the cockiness of greek fans has also disapeared on the forum, as has also a certain number of greek members, so I don't remember getting into a "fight" with greek fan here for a while.
                            if it makes you feel better feel free to think that, although it was not an intention here.
                            We have Turkish cockiness the days
                            Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                            Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Are they still going to play in Euroleague though? If they do, it's not really important for them other than letting Pao to win 2 national league championships more, it's not like the rivalry between us and Efes (13 vs 9) because they can't reach to Pao's championships number anyway (37 vs 12).
                              FENERBAHÇE
                              --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                              --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                              --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                              --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                                Are they still going to play in Euroleague though? If they do, it's not really important for them other than letting Pao to win 2 national league championships more, it's not like the rivalry between us and Efes (13 vs 9) because they can't reach to Pao's championships number anyway (37 vs 12).
                                I hope that in the nearest future, some big clubs as Pao, Efes, Fener, MTA, Milano, Real and Barca, will quit their League and will play in a Mediterraniean League +EL, with no rules and sticks in the wheels from the domestic L
                                2022/2023:
                                PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                                SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                                SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                                PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                                PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information