Olympiakos-white towel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympiakos-white towel

Like giannakopoulos had predicted some months ago,olympiakos is about to be dissolved. players,coaches,cleaners,doctors,everyone has not been paid for months,they dont have hot water in their stadium,they dont even pay the bill for the electricity in their stadium,players dont want to play there cause they know they wont get paid (someone texted weems yesterday to come to olympiakos and he replied back telling him there is no way to do so cause the players dont get paid from what he learned) and the team is not playing against panathinaikos because they are scared they will lose by more than 35 points,which is the only achievement they have made against panathinaikos in their whole history.

yesterday there was a meeting between the players and the presidents. after the end of it the journalists said the meeting was successfull cause the players heard what they wanted to hear about the payments. since then, webber's contract was mutually terminated (official reason was he wasn't professional going at the praxtice drunk and having psychological issues) and today toupane ended his contract by himself (cause of delays at payments, team journalist said he is mad for not playing a lot). leday is also to be thrown away in the near future and strelnieks will not play again cause the team blame him he got injured at his national team game and kept on playing. goss left for USA for his grandma's funeral (at least what they said)

with all that today olympiakos will only have 8pro players in the match against paok. mantzaris,papanikolaou,vezenkov,printezis,leday,ag ravanis,bogris and milutinov. i wish them the worst and euroleague should find a way to drop them out of euroleague cause they disgrace basketball and they will be worse than this year's darusafaka
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Originally posted by saras View Post
    Like giannakopoulos had predicted some months ago,olympiakos is about to be dissolved. players,coaches,cleaners,doctors,everyone has not been paid for months,they dont have hot water in their stadium,they dont even pay the bill for the electricity in their stadium,players dont want to play there cause they know they wont get paid (someone texted weems yesterday to come to olympiakos and he replied back telling him there is no way to do so cause the players dont get paid from what he learned) and the team is not playing against panathinaikos because they are scared they will lose by more than 35 points,which is the only achievement they have made against panathinaikos in their whole history.

yesterday there was a meeting between the players and the presidents. after the end of it the journalists said the meeting was successfull cause the players heard what they wanted to hear about the payments. since then, webber's contract was mutually terminated (official reason was he wasn't professional going at the praxtice drunk and having psychological issues) and today toupane ended his contract by himself (cause of delays at payments, team journalist said he is mad for not playing a lot). leday is also to be thrown away in the near future and strelnieks will not play again cause the team blame him he got injured at his national team game and kept on playing. goss left for USA for his grandma's funeral (at least what they said)

with all that today olympiakos will only have 8pro players in the match against paok. mantzaris,papanikolaou,vezenkov,printezis,leday,ag ravanis,bogris and milutinov. i wish them the worst and euroleague should find a way to drop them out of euroleague cause they disgrace basketball and they will be worse than this year's darusafaka
    If Strielniks leave Olympiakos, he is going to be a really valuable player on the market. Really good guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
      If Strielniks leave Olympiakos, he is going to be a really valuable player on the market. Really good guard.
      there are rumours he has already agreed terms with panathinaikos. he would be an upgrade compared to lekavicius,plus he can can fit well next to calathes with his shooting abilities. his contract ends anyway so he is free agent this summer
      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

I wish the Angelopoulos bros a continued ownership of Olympiakos.

Prayers they finish 8th in the Greek league.
        Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
        Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

How much Strelnieks is earning in Oly?

Comment

Originally posted by MrRager View Post
            How much Strelnieks is earning in Oly?
            700 or 800K/year without taxes. next season he will probably go lower cause his season wasnt that good. unless he goes to russia
            Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

It's over for my team, Olympiakos. It all began when the owners became arrogant and did not renew the contracts of key players who either won two consecutive Euroleagues with the team (Hines, Sloukas, Perpe) or played really really well individually (Dunston, Hunter, Hackett, Green). Sfairopoulos was also unfairly judged throughout his tenure.
              They even put Strelnieks on ice for having the audacity to play while injured in a crucial match with his national team. I assume the same would happen if Printezis got injured with the Greek national team?

I don't give a fuck about our current amateur roster, they are all a bunch of amateurs. I only care about Spanoulis, it's disgraceful for a legend to end his career like that. I seriously hope he leaves the team now, for his own sake.

I've heard from reporters that he and Blatt, among others, were against the team's decision to withdraw from the Greek League.

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
                there are rumours he has already agreed terms with panathinaikos. he would be an upgrade compared to lekavicius,plus he can can fit well next to calathes with his shooting abilities. his contract ends anyway so he is free agent this summer
                An upgrade? A massive upgrade! That's what PAO needs, IQ players with great shooting. It would be a great start to build a champion roster.

About Spanoulis and Printezis leaving, where they would go? They are quiet old, and I only see them in a nonprotagonist role in another team. PAO signing them both would break Olympiakos fan's hearts. Niece scenary for PAO this summer, really bad for OLY.

Comment

About Spanoulis and Printezis leaving, where they would go? They are quiet old, and I only see them in a nonprotagonist role in another team. PAO signing them both would break Olympiakos fan's hearts. Niece scenary for PAO this summer, really bad for OLY.
                  They could go to a lower tier EL team to enjoy the game for their last couple of seasons. It's not like Olympiakos will have any playoff aspirations next season.

Comment

Originally posted by buxtehude View Post
                    They could go to a lower tier EL team to enjoy the game for their last couple of seasons. It's not like Olympiakos will have any playoff aspirations next season.
                    Such as? Valencia or Alba? Bayern? Follow Papaloukas footsteps and end up at Maccabi (in fact, with Sfairopoulos could be quiet possible)?

Comment

Just when Ataman's dream player seems to become available, Efes does good and doesn't need Spanoulis.
                      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Probably I belong to the minority but I don't like Oly's degradation. It's sad for many reasons and it's damaging for the Greek bb. The rivalry of 2 worthy opponents was good for the fans and for both clubs. Imo it's potentially harmfull for Pao in the lomg run.

I hope it's something temporary and Oly will recover soon.

Comment

Such as? Valencia or Alba? Bayern? Follow Papaloukas footsteps and end up at Maccabi (in fact, with Sfairopoulos could be quiet possible)?
                          Something like that. We will know sooner than we expect, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                            Probably I belong to the minority but I don't like Oly's degradation. It's sad for many reasons and it's damaging for the Greek bb. The rivalry of 2 worthy opponents was good for the fans and for both clubs. Imo it's potentially harmfull for Pao in the lomg run.

Greek basketball is nuts as it is, at least now even the dumbest fan of my team can see that the reason why we left that Cup game wasn't the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post

the same concern is valid for the EL. With one fewer ambitious team, the competition will be weaker/worse. Who is gonna beat CSKA now in the F4?

btw, the picture was bright for Oly just at mid RS. They have a very solid core of players (imho) in Goss, Strelnieks, Pap, Milutinov, Printezis etc. I have no idea why they dissolved so quickly.
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information