Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Olympiakos-white towel

Funny thing this is a thread about an Oly decision, but only POA fans keep writing
    As you understand nobody in Oly team (management, players, fans) gives a shit about relegating to second division, because nobody gives a shit about Greek league anymore.
    The whole Oly organization is already waiting for the Euroleague game against your junky pres in SEF
    He is going to have an amazing time

Banned

Goodbye

Banned

goodbye red chickens. you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by papalouki-louk View Post
    Funny thing this is a thread about an Oly decision, but only POA fans keep writing
    There are multiple reasons for that. Not indicative of anything.

As you understand nobody in Oly team (management, players, fans) gives a shit about relegating to second division, because nobody gives a shit about Greek league anymore.
    Again, really small sample to be able to extrapolate any useful information.

The whole Oly organization is already waiting for the Euroleague game against your junky pres in SEF
    He is going to have an amazing time
    One of my favorite quotes is "Keep your words sweet, you may have to eat them"

I really don't understand how you can be behind such decision but I'm not expecting a clear and definite answer. Our battles in the Euroleague are indeed something to look forward to.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post

I really don't understand how you can be behind such decision but I'm not expecting a clear and definite answer.
    How about "Everyone is disgusted by the referees being in the pockets of your idiotic president and can't wait to get out of the brothel that is greek basketball"?

Are all pao fans stupid? Why is something that straighforward so difficult to understand?

So proud to support a club with balls. No kolotoumbas here, to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Oly_fan View Post
    How about "Everyone is disgusted by the referees being in the pockets of your idiotic president and can't wait to get out of the brothel that is greek basketball"?

Are all pao fans stupid? Why is something that straighforward so difficult to understand?

I wish that MTA management will withdraw from the IL League
    2019/2020:
    PG: Milos, Walters
    SG: Wilbwkin, D-Ba, ?
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: F, Cohen, Caloiaro
    PF: Black, F/IL

I will refrain from discussions about intelligence and ask you if you claim that you won back to back championships in Greece despite the fact that referees are in DPGs pocket.

I would also like to know who has created this illusion that most Oly fans support this decision. I have friends (yes, that's a small sample, I know) that are completely against this decision and believe that Aggelopouloi have started to act in a way that satisfies only the hardcore (ie dumb as shit) fans.
    Last edited by paspalj; 05-20-2019 at 07:15 PM.

Wonder what Spanoulis and Printezis are thinking about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Wonder what Spanoulis and Printezis are thinking about this?
    I can't see any Senryo that they don't inside the mess
    2019/2020:
    PG: Milos, Walters
    SG: Wilbwkin, D-Ba, ?
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: F, Cohen, Caloiaro
    PF: Black, F/IL

Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    I can't see any Senryo that they don't inside the mess
    What do you mean by that

...Aggelopouloi have started to act in a way that satisfies only the hardcore (ie dumb as shit) fans.
    Perhaps Aggelopouloi think the hardcore are the majority. And perhaps they are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    Perhaps Aggelopouloi think the hardcore are the majority. And perhaps they are right.
    That should be impossible by definition If everybody is "hardcore" then nobody is hardcore

That should be impossible by definition If everybody is "hardcore" then nobody is hardcore
    "Hardcore" in comparison with all the other fans. "Normal" is a relative term

This looks very bad for Olympiacos. They look like cry babies. This is also bad for Greek basketball. A deep crisis. I understand why their fans support their presidents. This is why they are hard core fans and have a problem being self critical.

PAO president often behaved in a derogatory manner, but Angelopoulos brothers decided to top him.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

I will refrain from discussions about intelligence and ask you if you claim that you won back to back championships in Greece despite the fact that referees are in DPGs pocket
    We should have won 8 straight so of course, we've consistently been the far better team over this period.

I have friends (yes, that's a small sample, I know) that are completely against this decision
    Lol. Yeah, and I have pao friends who have expressed their most sincere admiration for our club and say they're really embarassed their president is the king of empty threats and the ruler of bought refs.
    Who knew lying online was so easy?

Lol. Yeah, and I have pao friends who have expressed their most sincere admiration for our club and say they're really embarassed their president is the king of empty threats and the ruler of bought refs.
    Who knew lying online was so easy?
    Well, I do express sincere admiration for Oly and I am embarrassed by the actions of DPG as I have expressed multiple times in this forum so I wouldn't be quick to point out that you are lying.

Maybe you need to make new friends

By the way, if your comment about winning 8 straight is honest, it shows what great deal of damage the situation in football has caused.

I will refrain from discussions about intelligence and ask you if you claim that you won back to back championships in Greece despite the fact that referees are in DPGs pocket.
    Lol, do you really want to start this topic?

In the first championship you were playing with DeMarcus Nelson, DJ Cooper, Janis Blums and Reymar Morgan against the Euroleague finalist. It would be ridiculous even for the Greek League mafia to steal one more trophy from Oly with such a team handicap

In the second championship, Spanoulis had to transform into MJ at his prime in order to be able to win the trophy against Charalabopoulos and Papagiannis although Oly was clearly the better team. This championship is in fact another proof for the mafia managing Greek league

Lol, do you really want to start this topic?

In the first championship you were playing with DeMarcus Nelson, DJ Cooper, Janis Blums and Reymar Morgan against the Euroleague finalist. It would be ridiculous even for the Greek League mafia to steal one more trophy from Oly with such a team handicap

In the second championship, Spanoulis had to transform into MJ at his prime in order to be able to win the trophy against Charalabopoulos and Papagiannis although Oly was clearly the better team. This championship is in fact another proof for the mafia managing Greek league
    I see. Thanks.

I see. Thanks.
    Haha..you actually thought you could talk sence with an Oly fan? Hahahahaha.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    Haha..you actually thought you could talk sence with an Oly fan? Hahahahaha.
    I don’t believe that one’s choice of team (a completely arbitrary choice) affects their reasoning and argumentative skills.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast