0 0%
  • Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz: 1-3

1 3.45%
  • Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz: 0-3

0 0%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [2019 EL PO] CSKA Moscow - Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz

Quote Originally Posted by jonga View Post
    Every year is the same in Moscow. In the first quarter Baskonia had Vildoza, Marcelinho and Garino with 2 faults and CSKA did their second fault in the 09:37, doing a similar defense. What I want to say is that Baskonia played better in the first half and CSKA was leading by 4, then in the third quarter it's another history, but until that moment CSKA was in the game with the help of the referees and an amazing Sergio Rodriguez. Every season is the same, those are the fourth series between both games and the referees always helped the same team, I don't know why.
    a team needs to show something before its fans talk about refs.

it is a near 30+ game. we all know refs tip the scale in favor of cska sometimes when they need a point or two. but it is a 26 points difference. come on.

try taking that annoying girl to the away games to have an edge over refs.
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

Quote Originally Posted by drskull View Post

it is a near 30+ game. we all know refs tip the scale in favor of cska sometimes when they need a point or two. but it is a 26 points difference. come on.

I am talking about the first half, it is not the same to start the third quarter +4 than -8.

That annoying girl can't do anything vs CSKA's referees, in Vitoria is the same, they always have help against us. For example:

Even in the last game of the regular season, 82-78 CSKA, the referees were shameful. I don't understand why, maybe the russian mafia have something to say, I am not talking about a game (and today's game is not the best example), I am talking about a lot of games in the last 15 years. I also remember the key game of the 2003-04, Baskonia deserved that final four but CSKA had a great help of the referees, and not only because the 37 free throws, the referees helped a lot the home team that game. CSKA is "the Real Madrid of Europe" for Baskonia, the team that always have that extra help.

https://www.euroleague.net/main/resu...asoncode=E2003

Quote Originally Posted by Ziya K View Post
    Vildoza, huertas and m.janning scored 15 in total while Sergio Rodriguez scored 19 alone
    As I said this is not a fair game
    Yep...Good call on your part....Still need 2 more wins though

Quote Originally Posted by drskull View Post

Why I never noticed that girl, but now I'm reading about her again and again, give me a link if there's some, need an eargazm

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    Why I never noticed that girl, but now I'm reading about her again and again, give me a link if there's some, need an eargazm
    havent found a video of her. but i found her photo. that woman is annoying as fuck every time a greek team is playing there. maybe the greek journalists sit close to her and her screams are transmitted so loud to our TVs
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    havent found a video of her. but i found her photo. that woman is annoying as fuck every time a greek team is playing there. maybe the greek journalists sit close to her and her screams are transmitted so loud to our TVs
    The problem is for all Europe. The commentators from all of Europe sit in front of her. Imagine she was your wife and screamed and shouted like her. Doing prison would be worthwhile to get away from her.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Oh my, she looks lovely Now I can't wait for the game in Baskonia

I don't understand why, maybe the russian mafia have something to say, I am not talking about a game (and today's game is not the best example), I am talking about a lot of games in the last 15 years.
    It's unbelievable! Here is what I call rock-solid argument. If you want to complain about the refs, but have nothing to say about the game, just start remembering ancient history. And of course Russian mafia (and Russian hackers maybe) are always handy

When you lose by 20, speak about refs is a great no-sense.

And the statement "CSKA is Real Madrid's of Europe" about extra help. Yeah, like in 2005 ACB final...

Teams like Real Madrid or CSKA always have an extra help, I know that Real Madrid won a lot of titles fairly, like 2005, good example Chacho, if you want you can share the video of the last minute. But nobody can deny that those teams have too much respect by the referees, and that is a huge advantage, they have the higher budget and then that extra help by the referees.

Last two games vs CSKA, Vildoza and Marcelinho 2 faults in the first quarter, Baskonia in the bonus every quarter since the third minute, CSKA doing a similar defense without faults until the last minute of each quarter, that is an extra help, Baskonia can't do anything when every minimum contact is fault (but only in one side). Baskonia in the second half played awful but in the first half with an equal referees the score would have been different, and sometimes to be winning by 5 or losing by 5 can change a game.
    Last edited by jonga; 04-18-2019 at 12:53 AM.

Teams like Real Madrid or CSKA always have an extra help, I know that Real Madrid won a lot of titles fairly, like 2005, good example Chacho, if you want you can share the video of the last minute. But nobody can deny that those teams have too much respect by the referees, and that is a huge advantage, they have the higher budget and then that extra help by the referees.

Last two games vs CSKA, Vildoza and Marcelinho 2 faults in the first quarter, Baskonia in the bonus every quarter since the third minute, CSKA doing a similar defense without faults until the last minute of each quarter, that is an extra help, Baskonia can't do anything when every minimum contact is fault (but only in one side). Baskonia in the second half played awful but in the first half with an equal referees the score would have been different, and sometimes to be winning by 5 of losing by 5 can change a game.
    I have never heard someone crying about referring after losing by 26. Marcelinho can’t guard a chair nowadays and he compensates with his hands.
    previously known as Beno

Last two games vs CSKA, Vildoza and Marcelinho 2 faults in the first quarter, Baskonia in the bonus every quarter since the third minute, CSKA doing a similar defense without faults until the last minute of each quarter, that is an extra help, Baskonia can't do anything when every minimum contact is fault (but only in one side). Baskonia in the second half played awful but in the first half with an equal referees the score would have been different, and sometimes to be winning by 5 of losing by 5 can change a game.
    I can comprehend some complaints (I dont like complaining, not for me sorry), but how Beno said, losing by 26 and speaking about refs is the last Baskonia or their fans should do.

In the last game of the regular season I did not say anything and the refs were shameful, but... this is the second game in a row against the same team in the same city. An awful quarter of Baskonia can not be reason to deny the undeniable, the refs always help CSKA at home (even away, because in Vitoria usually is the same). Tomorrow I need a good Baskonia 40 minutes and fair refs, without that is impossible to win in Moscow. But it will be the same, Baskonia with fault problems since the first quarter, and CSKA shooting 30-40 FTs.

In the last game of the regular season I did not say anything and the refs were shameful, but... this is the second game in a row against the same team in the same city. An awful quarter of Baskonia can not be reason to deny the undeniable, the refs always help CSKA at home (even away, because in Vitoria usually is the same). Tomorrow I need a good Baskonia 40 minutes and fair refs, without that is impossible to win in Moscow. But it will be the same, Baskonia with fault problems since the first quarter, and CSKA shooting 30-40 FTs.
    Why neutral fans dont see that mistic help to Cska? Do we need to wear some Laboral glasses to see?

Quote Originally Posted by pabarabanu View Post
    Why neutral fans dont see that mistic help to Cska? Do we need to wear some Laboral glasses to see?
    Are you the opinion of all the "neutral fans"? Ok.

Baskonia will win tonight,Cska will win series 3-2 .

Baskonia with the early lead....The problem against CSKA is that you can stay close all game but all it takes is that 4 or 5 minute stretch where they get hot with the 3 and they still run away with it.

If that happens Baskonia will need to answer with some points of their own when CSKA heats up to limit the damage.....That didn't happen last game.
    Last edited by Gman365; 04-18-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Poirier runnin the floor....Impressive for a 7 foot guy....Great player

Baskonia is better for 20 tonight. But because of refs it's only 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Baskonia is better for 20 tonight. But because of refs it's only 5.
    Crying when losing, crying when winning... Baskonia fans are so pathetic

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast