• Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz: 2-3

0 0%
  • Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz: 1-3

1 3.45%
  • Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz: 0-3

0 0%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [2019 EL PO] CSKA Moscow - Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz

De Colo won this series for CSKA, he played amazing both games in Vitoria, 28 and 27 points...

The other french player, Poirier 27.75 PIR per game in this series, maybe at the moment the best center in Europe, next season in the NBA without any doubt.

Vildoza and Huertas are just too little for playoffs.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by jonga View Post
    I agree. What a disaster the 4th quarter. The series are over. 5 games were so close, but once again the same, we play like shit the clutch time. Congratulations CSKA.
    Thank you! It was a hard fought win. And you played great fot 3 quarters. But I believe it was the initial plan to try and keep close and then put on good defence in the last Q, and it worked out, thank God.
    On the whole, I'm happy we've made in to the FF. This year it was not that obvious, and lots of fans did not believe in the team. As for me, I am sure that CSKA plays better when they are considered underdogs, and unfortunately it happens rather rarely. It's better for the team to have worthy opponents and hard-fought games during the season.
    And of course, Nando is the hero of the POs. At last he has shown his old MVP ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Vildoza and Huertas are just too little for playoffs.
    By too little are you talking about ability or size ?

Perasovic is not capable of coaching any team at this level
    Sorry for baskonia. They have a great team

Quote Originally Posted by bukefalos View Post
    Great is a bit overstatement - Vildoza choked (a little due to defense focusing on him) and Huertas is nothing but enough for this level at this age. But their front court was great, led by Poirier.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Great is a bit overstatement - Vildoza choked (a little due to defense focusing on him) and Huertas is nothing but enough for this level at this age. But their front court was great, led by Poirier.
    Vildoza was bad tonight, not only in 4th quarter
    If you take lead by 10, you must win the game at home

Perasovic completely shut down in the 4th quarter
    Shields hillard garino are also good players.

Quote Originally Posted by bukefalos View Post
    WTF? Perasovic is the reason because Baskonia is in playoffs, what a great coach! I would like to see this Baskonia without injuries and the complete roster, to be in playoffs with that injury plague was so great. And then played great against a CSKA with the complete roster.

Perasovic is the only coach who won series against Obradovic, 1-2 in the 2006, and the F4 of 2016 was something unbelievable. And again great job, with an injury plague, so close to a fifth game vs one of the best teams. Amazing job of Perasovic in Baskonia, I want him the next seasons here.

And yes, Vildoza played very bad series, he played injured last two games, but I expect much more of him. I think we lost this game in the last two minutes of the third quarter, Marcelinho rested and the game was +10, and Vildoza played like shit and we finished only +3 quarter. Marcelinho has been a key player this season, he was the best PG of Baskonia, but he should be the third PG, so... I think we miss Granger, last season vs Fenerbahce was the same, we missed Granger. He has been injured two seasons in a row, and with Vildoza-Marcelinho we can't win series vs the best teams, but after all the fifth was so close with this two PGs.
    Last edited by jonga; 04-26-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Perasovic after the game:

"Quiero que la gente lo sepa, porque es muy fácil criticar los malos partidos: Vildoza ha jugado estando muy mal, y ahora ya tiene que parar".

"I want people to know it, because it is very easy to criticize the bad games: Vildoza has played being very bad (because and abductors injury) and now he has to stop".

Baskonia again without Janning and Vildoza for a while.

If Baskonia would have been at 100% physically we would have five games, but when you have a lot of injury problems all is harder. Vs CSKA you need to be 40 minutes focused and playing at the highest level, not 30. And for that you need physical, if you don't have a 14 players roster you need some luck with the injuries.
    Last edited by jonga; 04-26-2019 at 09:55 PM.

What a disaster for Baskonia and their fans, they just stop playing a couple minutes till the end. There is no excuses for them, they don't have opponent who keep shooting like crazy, they had a opportunity to win both games, but they choked badly.

Same story like Zalgiris. Too many injuries, too many loses because of that, great coaches and dedicating fans. Hope that we will see each other in TOP 8 next season.

Wish you all the best.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789