[2019 EL PO] CSKA Moscow - Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Why Fenerbahçe fans are so focused on us?
    Somehow they think you are the only real opponent for them. And that is true indeed. IMO for the moment Real is the best team. But F4 is not tomorrow. Fortunately

Comment

• Originally posted by iraz View Post
      Somehow they think you are the only real opponent for them. And that is true indeed. IMO for the moment Real is the best team. But F4 is not tomorrow. Fortunately
      The FF is 25% for every team, everything can happen in a single match.

Comment

The FF is 25% for every team, everything can happen in a single match.
        Not for the home team.

Fener fans love Vesely, but in their hearts they know, how Tavares will destroy him.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

Why Fenerbahçe fans are so focused on us?
          It's not about focus, Madrid is the team that exposed us the worst in regular season. Plus I don't want to deal with Tavares and Madrid front court when we don't have Lauvergne and Vesely is like Casper the Friendly Ghost after injury (maybe he'll get better until F4) AND Kalinic has his arm in bandage now.

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          Teams in F4 normally have very similar odds to win the title, except for the home team, home teams are winning something around 75%. It’s obvious who I don’t want in the semis.
          Fair enough. Plus Baskonia plays better against Madrid than they do in general.

Originally posted by iraz View Post
          See my answer to Mr Chacho. It's just the case Madrid is a worse opponent for us. Plus, winning against CSKA would be more satisfying after that final 3 years ago - we can deal with Madrid when we have Udoh back. :P
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
            Not for the home team.

Fener fans love Vesely, but in their hearts they know, how Tavares will destroy him.
            His size is antidote of Vesely, but even Papagiannis could destroy current Vesely.
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by iraz View Post
              You like more Real with totally healthy Llull?
              previously known as Beno

Comment

• What happened to Lauvargne? I think that his injuri wasnt so bad. Agree about Vesely, after that injury, he seems that the blood has been stolen from his veins.

Comment

What happened to Lauvargne? I think that his injuri wasnt so bad. Agree about Vesely, after that injury, he seems that the blood has been stolen from his veins.
                  There have been wild speculations but nothing concrete. Our PR are always reticent about injuries but this time they were even more so. I have a feeling we will know after the season ends.
                  Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                    His size is antidote of Vesely, but even Papagiannis could destroy current Vesely.
                    You just need Udoh and I believe you would have won last year and this year. The only thing you need is rim protector. Vesely is not a C for his trade, he’s Pf, who cannot shoot. He’s very similar player to Calathes. They would both be much better players 20 years ago.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

We lost both games vs CSKA this season (-5 in Madrid, -4 in Moscos), but Llull missed both. So, he could be the difference in the FF.

Comment

You just need Udoh and I believe you would have won last year and this year. The only thing you need is rim protector. Vesely is not a C for his trade, he’s Pf, who cannot shoot. He’s very similar player to Calathes. They would both be much better players 20 years ago.
                        I'll be fucking over the clouds if we get Udoh back even though he's 32. He had really disrupted the game in favor us.

Imagine Vesely coming with a 3PT shot after the summer - one can dream
                        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• This is just booooring, Real, Fenerbahce, CSKA, then CSKA, Fenerbahce, Real, and all over again. I had a hope that one of the big three would suffer through PO, but all we get is easy away victories for favourites. Not even one close game.

That's it. Fenerbahce - Efes and Real - CSKA.

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                            I'll be fucking over the clouds if we get Udoh back even though he's 32. He had really disrupted the game in favor us.

Imagine Vesely coming with a 3PT shot after the summer - one can dream
                            Yes, rim protectors are even more crucial in Europe, because of no defensive 3 second rule. Udoh can easily be one of the best Cs for the next few years.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

We lost both games vs CSKA this season (-5 in Madrid, -4 in Moscos), but Llull missed both. So, he could be the difference in the FF.
                              Cska will try to go small as much as possible against Real. Laso will need to find solution for that.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

I don't like Real in any condition But we can't choose.
                                And Vivo is cunning. In fact he thinks CSKA is an easier opponent for Fener. And here lies his deadly mistake If we are at all capable of passing Real, Fener will be like a walk in the park.
                                But as I've written before, it's Efes whom they should be afraid, not us or Real

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information