No announcement yet.

[2019 EL PO] CSKA Moscow - Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baskonia shooting too many contested 3's in the 2nd half...Somewhat understandable when you're behind but very ineffective offense.

Comment

Strange thing, may be for the first time ever in the PO lots of people believed CSKA will have a heavy fight, including me... But it turned out much easier. Itoudis seems to know smth after all. The main thing for now - not to take it for granted and stay focused till the last game.

Comment

Vildoza, huertas and m.janning scored 15 in total while Sergio Rodriguez scored 19 alone
        As I said this is not a fair game

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
          Vildoza, huertas and m.janning scored 15 in total while Sergio Rodriguez scored 19 alone
          I watched the first half (as the other game started), and Baskonia was actually doing well, leading until the last minute. Rodriguez was just on another one of his crazy nights, a few very tough last sec shots.
          CSKA would have won any way, but when Rodriguez is not this hot, things can be more interesting.
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Every year is the same in Moscow. In the first quarter Baskonia had Vildoza, Marcelinho and Garino with 2 faults and CSKA did their second fault in the 09:37, doing a similar defense. What I want to say is that Baskonia played better in the first half and CSKA was leading by 4, then in the third quarter it's another history, but until that moment CSKA was in the game with the help of the referees and an amazing Sergio Rodriguez. Every season is the same, those are the fourth series between both games and the referees always helped the same team, I don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by jonga View Post
              Every year is the same in Moscow. In the first quarter Baskonia had Vildoza, Marcelinho and Garino with 2 faults and CSKA did their second fault in the 09:37, doing a similar defense. What I want to say is that Baskonia played better in the first half and CSKA was leading by 4, then in the third quarter it's another history, but until that moment CSKA was in the game with the help of the referees and an amazing Sergio Rodriguez. Every season is the same, those are the fourth series between both games and the referees always helped the same team, I don't know why.
              a team needs to show something before its fans talk about refs.

it is a near 30+ game. we all know refs tip the scale in favor of cska sometimes when they need a point or two. but it is a 26 points difference. come on.

try taking that annoying girl to the away games to have an edge over refs.
              sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

Originally posted by drskull View Post

it is a near 30+ game. we all know refs tip the scale in favor of cska sometimes when they need a point or two. but it is a 26 points difference. come on.

I am talking about the first half, it is not the same to start the third quarter +4 than -8.

That annoying girl can't do anything vs CSKA's referees, in Vitoria is the same, they always have help against us. For example:

Even in the last game of the regular season, 82-78 CSKA, the referees were shameful. I don't understand why, maybe the russian mafia have something to say, I am not talking about a game (and today's game is not the best example), I am talking about a lot of games in the last 15 years. I also remember the key game of the 2003-04, Baskonia deserved that final four but CSKA had a great help of the referees, and not only because the 37 free throws, the referees helped a lot the home team that game. CSKA is "the Real Madrid of Europe" for Baskonia, the team that always have that extra help.

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
                  Yep...Good call on your part....Still need 2 more wins though

Comment

Originally posted by drskull View Post

Why I never noticed that girl, but now I'm reading about her again and again, give me a link if there's some, need an eargazm

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                      Why I never noticed that girl, but now I'm reading about her again and again, give me a link if there's some, need an eargazm
                      havent found a video of her. but i found her photo. that woman is annoying as fuck every time a greek team is playing there. maybe the greek journalists sit close to her and her screams are transmitted so loud to our TVs
                      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
                        havent found a video of her. but i found her photo. that woman is annoying as fuck every time a greek team is playing there. maybe the greek journalists sit close to her and her screams are transmitted so loud to our TVs
                        The problem is for all Europe. The commentators from all of Europe sit in front of her. Imagine she was your wife and screamed and shouted like her. Doing prison would be worthwhile to get away from her.
                        Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                        Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Oh my, she looks lovely Now I can't wait for the game in Baskonia

Comment

Originally posted by jonga View Post
                            I don't understand why, maybe the russian mafia have something to say, I am not talking about a game (and today's game is not the best example), I am talking about a lot of games in the last 15 years.
                            It's unbelievable! Here is what I call rock-solid argument. If you want to complain about the refs, but have nothing to say about the game, just start remembering ancient history. And of course Russian mafia (and Russian hackers maybe) are always handy

Comment

When you lose by 20, speak about refs is a great no-sense.

And the statement "CSKA is Real Madrid's of Europe" about extra help. Yeah, like in 2005 ACB final...

Comment

Teams like Real Madrid or CSKA always have an extra help, I know that Real Madrid won a lot of titles fairly, like 2005, good example Chacho, if you want you can share the video of the last minute. But nobody can deny that those teams have too much respect by the referees, and that is a huge advantage, they have the higher budget and then that extra help by the referees.

Last two games vs CSKA, Vildoza and Marcelinho 2 faults in the first quarter, Baskonia in the bonus every quarter since the third minute, CSKA doing a similar defense without faults until the last minute of each quarter, that is an extra help, Baskonia can't do anything when every minimum contact is fault (but only in one side). Baskonia in the second half played awful but in the first half with an equal referees the score would have been different, and sometimes to be winning by 5 or losing by 5 can change a game.
                                Last edited by jonga; 04-18-2019, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information